Login

russian armor

Invasion of maphackers has begun

raw
20 Jul 2013, 00:43 AM

Is it legit?

DCDC make a living off of selling their hacks, so yes that is legit...

What we would need to detect maphacks is the player's camera position in the replay. I hope Relic puts that in at one point.
20 Jul 2013, 03:29 AM

pffff don't hold your breath.
20 Jul 2013, 23:06 PM

Dunno why everybody is coming off like they're shocked and appalled by maphacks becoming available for COH2. Most of us realized this would happen when Relic announced COH2 would be P2P about 8 months ago.

Please do not post cheating accusations or links to maphacks on coh2.org... just take it straight to Relic on their official forums.

This, 100% This. Sure they exist, this is real life after all. But just because one person posts something doesn't mean you all have to come up with some story to fuel the fire.
20 Jul 2013, 23:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2013, 23:06 PMmuzec

This, 100% This. Sure they exist, this is real life after all. But just because one person posts something doesn't mean you all have to come up with some story to fuel the fire.

It makes perfect sense that everybody gets so worked up over this since we all know Relic did nothing, nada, zip, jack shit to make cheating even slightly more difficult.

This means that as soon as a maphack is released, it's pretty much time to find another game for a lot of players.
27 Nov 2013, 21:57 PM

4 Dec 2013, 16:39 PM

And why can Blizzard afford it?? Because they make awesome games that people would gladly spend $60 to play!

If Relic made games that were worth $60, they could afford such servers!

Blizzard stopped being awesome after SC.

The rest is just rehashing the same shit like relic.
4 Dec 2013, 17:03 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2013, 19:52 PMZ3r07

it also has 10x the amount of players playing the game because it's free, and almost a pay to win, which I don't think can work for a strategy game.

Works just fine for CoH 2 =)
raw
4 Dec 2013, 18:34 PM

Maphacks have been around at least for several months.
4 Dec 2013, 20:25 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

What is the matter with you, SturmTigerNeffarion? Don't post links to cheats or hacks here on coh2.org. Consider this your one and only warning. Do it again and you're insta-banned.

Read our site rules: http://prod.coh2.org/site/rules
Only Relic postRelic 4 Dec 2013, 21:01 PM

We currently haven't seen any workable map hack for CoH2. There's a popular link that I've been sent a lot to a site that's selling a map hack, but after paying for it and testing it out on a clean off-network computer we couldn't get it to work.

Hopefully nobody paid for it apart from us.

If you do suspect someone is map hacking, or you have a link to a hack we may not have seen, send it to enforcement@relic.com and we'll take a look.
4 Dec 2013, 21:35 PM

Blizzard stopped being awesome after SC.

The rest is just rehashing the same shit like relic.

relic does not rehashes shit.

just because the new game is shit does not make it the same rehashed shit. its NEW SHIT!
4 Dec 2013, 22:04 PM

I think that only a very small number of people without a life would hack game like vcoh or coh2. We play those games for fun and challenge. Where is the fun or challenge to win with an illegal tool... There is nothing to win, no money. Nobody can win self esteem with a hack...

I think there is more people who need to find reason for their loss then people using hack... Grow up. The community will easily spot a hacker in the top 50 ...if that ever happen...

The random matchmaker is our friend...

So forget about it and play your game the best you can !!!
4 Dec 2013, 22:09 PM

i d say there is a silver lining in this black cloud , we ll start playing more with each other ;) , and maybe ESL can provide a hax free environment ??
4 Dec 2013, 22:18 PM

There are only two things I hate in this world, Korean Micro and Maphacks. Find those using it and wipe them off the face of this game! All I gotta say about this issue.
4 Dec 2013, 22:21 PM
Benefactor 115

and maybe ESL can provide a hax free environment ??

maybe if more people played in ESL events.
4 Dec 2013, 23:51 PM

I heard Iplay4keeps started playing coh2 now.
5 Dec 2013, 00:12 AM

There are only two things I hate in this world, Korean Micro and Maphacks. Find those using it and wipe them off the face of this game!

Poor Koreans. :unsure:

On topic: Google provides several links to so-called maphacks. But I will have trust in Noun's words that they are not working.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS