Login

russian armor

indirect vs vehcles

22 Apr 2016, 04:48 AM

hi all,
was playing a bit today and my 120mm hit a luchs and bounced, this confused me...
i know that balance> realism and all but shouldn't hitting a light tank with a rather expensive slow falling shell hurt?

this got me to thinking

should all indirect deal deflection damage AND/OR have higher pen?
22 Apr 2016, 04:52 AM

I wouldn't mind them dealing a small amount of penetration damage, but I wouldn't want it to do too much otherwise the deflection itself would be pointless.
22 Apr 2016, 04:57 AM

hi all,
was playing a bit today and my 120mm hit a luchs and bounced, this confused me...
i know that balance> realism and all but shouldn't hitting a light tank with a rather expensive slow falling shell hurt?

this got me to thinking

should all indirect deal deflection damage AND/OR have higher pen?

Well... LeIGs and 75mm Howies doing damage to vechiles, but they are less moible, costs more and have little lesser AoE damage.

Mortars, from other side, cheaper, more mobile and have effective AoE, specially 120mm, 3 inch and such. They can one-shot even full squads, so - it's kinda way of balancing those inderects.

And besides - mortars dealing damage to light cars, like 222 or M5. Not sure, that it would be good to let mortars deal damage to light tanks. More than that - very strange, that LeIGs and 75mms are able to damage even medium tanks! Would be good to nerf it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
unknown 4
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak