Login

russian armor

Updates on BALANCE PREVIEW MOD

PAGES (21)down
24 Apr 2016, 09:35 AM

Yes, and smoke free from motar means USF should be forced to use extra MP for smoke/ morat rather than getting it free on main line infantry for get out of MG-42 suppression free card.

Free smoke, ok. Nades/Smoke cost 150mp and 25 fuel.

If you support your mg, smoke is just a waste of munis.

24 Apr 2016, 09:40 AM

If the mines could be easily coded where they would always, only take out 50-60% of the squad's total health with 1-2 model losses every time, sure, but nothing in the Attribute Editor makes it that easy. It would need to be new code.

Can't it cause a deathcrit on the model triggering the mine? Or is that not actually a thing that is possible? I don't have any knowledge about the modding tools...
24 Apr 2016, 09:41 AM

In CoH1, mine can wipe a squad, especially greyhound mine. No one complain about that because they know its their mistake rather than blaming the game mechanic.

Just stop with the pretentious crap.

Yes squads got wiped in coh1 from mines and nades and tanks shell but no where near a regularly as they do in coh2...

Squad spacing or clumping to be more precise is the source of the problem yet relic refuse to fix it.

Stop defending relic for what is a major design flaw...

24 Apr 2016, 09:52 AM

Free smoke, ok. Nades/Smoke cost 150mp and 25 fuel.

If you support your mg, smoke is just a waste of munis.

Never had issue with smoke on my MG-42. I am simply stating how unfair it now is with USF having a mortar which can throw smoke, and rifle which can also throw smoke.
24 Apr 2016, 09:56 AM

US mortar is silly. I mean, the faction already has the Pack Howitzer (which is incredibly good), Mortar Halftrack, and Scott (kinda a silly unit but it's still there) for indirect. They don't need a non-doctrinal mortar now.
24 Apr 2016, 10:03 AM

US mortar is silly. I mean, the faction already has the Pack Howitzer (which is incredibly good), Mortar Halftrack, and Scott (kinda a silly unit but it's still there) for indirect. They don't need a non-doctrinal mortar now.

Now that they got one, something needs to change.
24 Apr 2016, 11:00 AM

Now that they got one, something needs to change.

Why...

Seriously, provide some sort of logical reasoning.

The only thing that has changed is an additional unit that can provide smoke has been added to t0.

Do you really believe players will now get nades for smoke and a morter for smoke ?

24 Apr 2016, 11:07 AM

The purpose of the USF mortar, is providing more options, rather than just one rifle squad combined with... another two rifle squads
24 Apr 2016, 11:57 AM

Why...

Seriously, provide some sort of logical reasoning.

The only thing that has changed is an additional unit that can provide smoke has been added to t0.

Do you really believe players will now get nades for smoke and a morter for smoke ?

The only reason why USF needed smoke in the first place was that they lacked early game mortar/ indirect fire. In fact, WFA as a whole dont have early game indirect fire.

OKW made got flame nade to deal with it.
USF got smoke.

Now that USF's early game lack of indirect fire is solved, why does USF still need smoke? It makes them a bit too versatile, don't you think with multiple different things that can launch smoke. It is purely my opinion, ofc.
24 Apr 2016, 16:54 PM
Donator 11

Nades, or early nades are quite expensive and a huge risk that needs to pay of else you will be vunerable to light vehicles.

How do you feel about full squads getting wiped from mines, nades, indirect fire, tanks etc etc.

A lot a the things they changed from coh1 were utter utter fucking disasters and didn't really need to be changed.

Listen, I am not the hugest fan of full health squads getting wiped 'wiped from mines, nades, indirect fire, tanks' but its a part of RNG and it makes the game interesting for me.

Well, we don't need to copy stuff from vCoH. If I remember right Cruzzi had really good ideas about the game. And vCoH had serious issues too mate.

Do you also like units spawning from buildings?
nee
24 Apr 2016, 16:54 PM

Can't people think of new shit?
To be fair, they keep the new shit for DLC. I mean they need money right? You don't sell gold when you can give away garbage.

Sorry, FREE garbage, so its justified.
24 Apr 2016, 16:56 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 16:54 PMnee
To be fair, they keep the new shit for DLC. I mean they need money right? You don't sell gold when you can give away garbage.

Sorry, FREE garbage, so its justified.

Well I meant about these adjustments Relic is making. They are increasingly mirroring factions and when they don't they try to copt stuff from vCoH
24 Apr 2016, 17:12 PM

Hi guys! Can somebody tell me, what the "wind up time" means for throwing the grenade? The animation's time? Or what? Thx for answers :)
24 Apr 2016, 18:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2016, 17:12 PMDanyek
Hi guys! Can somebody tell me, what the "wind up time" means for throwing the grenade? The animation's time? Or what? Thx for answers :)

throwing animation time.
24 Apr 2016, 18:43 PM

throwing animation time.

aaa
24 Apr 2016, 19:37 PM

If the mines could be easily coded where they would always, only take out 50-60% of the squad's total health with 1-2 model losses every time, sure, but nothing in the Attribute Editor makes it that easy. It would need to be new code.

plz dont fix smth that isnt broken. Mines are 100% balanced. Munitiouns cost more than MP and placing a mine is a risk itself bcs of mortars and vehicles. If 30 muni mine just kills 1-2 models it isnt enough to pay for itself.

It must reliably kill half of the full squad with some chance to wipe as for instance heavy tanks shots also wipe.

50 muni teller oneshots a light vehicle that is more expensive than all infantry squads. 1-2models is only ok for trip-wires.
24 Apr 2016, 20:29 PM

Mines are totally not balanced dude. A 30 muni should never be able to wipe a 400mp squad with 60muni upgrades. That's just bullshit.
aaa
24 Apr 2016, 21:17 PM

US mortar is silly.

MORTARS ARE SILLY IN General. Why more people isnt paying attention to that. I recently played with new patcher miragfla. And i dont like his style in that game. I have only bad words to describe it. Sit behind double mortar whoel game - thats all basicaly. Where is the skill where is micro there?

Yes if someone plays like that he wont be liking mines - its a micro intemnsive require getting and microing 1-2 additional squads.

ps. ostheer need none of their mortars.
24 Apr 2016, 21:54 PM

I've tried the Competative mod from miragefla with OKW, but everything is way too expensive in the manpower department. Fuel is not that big of a problem. But the insane manpower requirements (100 mp for an upgrade) makes it hard to keep the OKW on the field. Fuelcost fine, mp cost I'd get rid of that one.
PAGES (21)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS