Login

russian armor

All "stuka" stuffs are simply too op, Nerf it

13 Apr 2016, 11:35 AM

So clever guiz :romeoHype:
I wish you people were wrong on stats as often as I am, we'd actually have discussions with people who know what they talk about for a change :sibHyena:

And no, the incendiary barrage is not bugged.
You'd knew it if you've used it. :romeoPro:
13 Apr 2016, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 11:35 AMKatitof
I wish you people were wrong on stats as often as I am, we'd actually have discussions with people who know what they talk about for a change :sibHyena:

Not bugged?! Say dat to the game I almost lost because it shoot in a line instead of circle 100 mun puff To the drain
13 Apr 2016, 11:37 AM

How do you punish blob when they side step it 45 degrees?

You usually learn your opponents skill in the first 3 min of the game, from there your first stuka strike is also your test.
-does he retreat?
-does he move foward?
-does he side step?

Usually the side step is for higher level players, from then on, you use your stuka on predicted paths, or stationary units such as mgs and stuff.

I personally am very good with the stuka, Its almost a pattern you figure out. Some blobs are harder then others
13 Apr 2016, 11:40 AM

You usually learn your opponents skill in the first 3 min of the game, from there your first stuka strike is also your test.
-does he retreat?
-does he move foward?
-does he side step?

Usually the side step is for higher level players, from then on, you use your stuka on predicted paths, or stationary units such as mgs and stuff.

I personally am very good with the stuka, Its almost a pattern you figure out. Some blobs are harder then others
i assure you the said step is less efficient then the 45 degrees because you can at least shot it orizontaly
13 Apr 2016, 11:44 AM

I ment side step as 45 degree angle. You learn the opponents pattern is what the goal is here.

Some people just have almost an "instinctual skill" but on the other hand teammate I think is terrible at stuka. It comes and goes lol
13 Apr 2016, 11:47 AM

Stuka zu fuss is a monster in the hand of a good player, but it's an okay unit overall, if you miss your volley you get your ass spanked until it's reloaded.

But Stukas Planes are a bit different, i feel that the dive bomber could get something more to avoid it, i mean :

You are 45 min into a game, you begin to feel tired, and you focus your best on the game, your(s) mate are on a voicecom and it's pretty noisy, you have a hard time finding where the bomb will touch. So it could get something more to pin point the exact point, why not like a little red flare, not like the arty call-ins but something more like the arty tommies but still something very sneaky

Or other way around, reduce AOE of the stuka by 25%

On the 37mm Stuka, it has already been nerfed and it's okay.
13 Apr 2016, 11:48 AM

I ment side step as 45 degree angle. You learn the opponents pattern is what the goal is here.

Some people just have almost an "instinctual skill" but on the other hand teammate I think is terrible at stuka. It comes and goes lol

Same thing applies to nades.
You need to waste first few ones to know how to throw following ones.

Some people dodge, some retreat, some eat them.
Leads to funny situations where you assume opponent has skill, anticipate his dodge only for him not to react at all for the nade and you overthrowing, because you included his dodge in your aim.

Stuka is actually only skill based arty in game, all the other ones are pure RNG.
13 Apr 2016, 11:49 AM

One time I was vs this pro blobber I had 2 Stuka shoot like this + in his blob, what I didn't know is dat he divided the blob in 2 group hotkey and he 45 stepped both
13 Apr 2016, 13:32 PM

OKW stukka could use nerf. It is dumb how it can do damage to armor and inf. It is bad enough as a great anti-inf & setup team but does it really need to chunk armor?
13 Apr 2016, 13:37 PM

OKW stukka could use nerf. It is dumb how it can do damage to armor and inf. It is bad enough as a great anti-inf & setup team but does it really need to chunk armor?

You are the only one who can get the main point!!! 2 stuka can kill a full health firefly. Its acceptable for killing infantries, but doing such damage to vehicle is simply absurd. Especially with such kind of bad vehicle path in this path, it is nearly impossible to escape for ally heavy vehicle.
13 Apr 2016, 13:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 09:06 AMKatitof
OKW T3 armor got price increase, because it was vastly superior to Ost counterparts while arriving sooner to the field, it was only natural to increase the prices.

Lights are different story and stuka is a light.

It cost 133 fuel before which is the most expensive mobile artillery when calliope isn't existed, so it is justified for its ultra high damage, accuracy and superior vet bonus. Now,100 fuel for building a stuka is too cheap . Not to mention how competitive walking stuka is when comparing its arrival time and unlock cost among all mobile artillery. May be moving it to T4 is an option also.
13 Apr 2016, 13:49 PM

How do you punish blob when they side step it 45 degrees?

In priest's case, how do you punish blob when your enemy just step out from the center to any direction (360 degrees)? Conclusion is obvious, stuka is more difficult to dodge.

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 11:35 AMKatitof

Thing is: A vet 4 Stuka is so rare it's basically non-existant. And even if you pull that off the 100 munitions cost is horrendously high and the flame carpet can be very patchy, leaving a lot of space uncovered.

I think I've seen it used only one or two times.

And yes, the barrage is bugged, as the flame dot is not working some times.

So calling the Stuka a tool for area saturation, like the other artillery pieces, is very far fetched.

Nonsense. If you losing to stukas, you probably should consider building vehicles instead of waiting for callins with your mp-based army.

Stuka punishes what it should punishes, nothing less, nothing more, its far from op calliope and land matress, which can wipe mass retreats as well as lone squads in first salvo with relative ease.
13 Apr 2016, 13:51 PM

As soon as we get something like the land matress, lol.
13 Apr 2016, 13:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 13:49 PMJadame!
Nonsense. If you losing to stukas, you probably should consider building vehicles instead of waiting for callins with your mp-based army.

Stuka punishes what it should punishes, nothing less, nothing more, its far from op calliope and land matress, which can wipe mass retreats as well as lone squads in first salvo with relative ease.

For what you are calling op, stuka can do the same with more predictable result. So stuka is even more OP.
13 Apr 2016, 13:58 PM

You are the only one who can get the main point!!! 2 stuka can kill a full health firefly. Its acceptable for killing infantries, but doing such damage to vehicle is simply absurd. Especially with such kind of bad vehicle path in this path, it is nearly impossible to escape for ally heavy vehicle.

First of all the firefly is not a heavy vehicle. Second of all the reason the stuka gets good armor penetration is because the rockets are larger than the other rocket vehicles and it only fires 6 rockets in a precise area unlike all other rocket abilities that hit a large area so if you made the stuka only be able to damage infantry it would definitely be the worst rocket vehicle in the game because it already is short ranged,expensive,only has precision explosive strike,a really long reload and its loud, for gods sakes why dont you just listen, when you here a stuka firing or maybe even two just move ffs I cannot believe you actually think the stuka is op, its the most balanced rocket vehicle in the game because it takes skill to hit things (unless your enemy is an idiot and doesnt try to move to avoid the blast) and it has a slow rate of fire.
13 Apr 2016, 14:01 PM

For what you are calling op, stuka can do the same with more predictable result. So stuka is even more OP.

You know about rocket spread, and that sometimes rocket in-between hits do from little to no damage to the squads which otherwise would be annahilated, right?

Also i would like to see you doing this "easy stuff" against someone competent who can predict barrages. I am not even talking about mass retreat wipes which is impossible for the reason above.
13 Apr 2016, 14:02 PM

How the hell is the stuka better at wiping blobs or single squads then the callipole and the mattress, it can only fire in a straight line and its rockets all hit the ground at different times so you have a second to turn all your guys in a different direction unlike the callipole and mattress which fire more rockets in a big area where the first bunch of rockets hit at the same time.
13 Apr 2016, 14:02 PM

Stuka Dive bomb:

I have NEVER been hit by this when playing allies because the sound is so fucking obvious, again use your ears and MOVE your units, infact I have used it/seen it so much I can pretty much ping the map for allies to be like "It's gonna land almost exactly here, move your shit"

And just to conform to community asshattery - it is not time to add red smoke, it is time 2getgud.

Oh yeah? And what about our deaf players, you deplorable human-shaped-entity? You vacuous drone! You shambling obfuscant! You pitiful misanthrope!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★