Login

russian armor

Relic: New warspoils system almost ready

5 Apr 2016, 11:30 AM

But triple bulletin for molotov's range is the only way to make molotov useful...
5 Apr 2016, 16:09 PM

Permanently Banned
Bugs, maps, balance and pathing.
5 Apr 2016, 16:22 PM
Donator 11

"we will release a fix asap" - steam forums 2 years ago :foreveralone:

Finally :hansGASM::hansGASM:
5 Apr 2016, 16:53 PM

I am glad they are getting around to fixing this, it has been almost 2 years of this. Other improvements are certainly deserving, but committed players should have all the tools in the toolbox if we are going to consider the game truly not P2W. Crazy to think I bought Brits, but only have 1 commander that I can use regularly. Or that I have Americans but got only the terrible commanders so far (and lots of them) so basically cannot use them in larger game modes.
5 Apr 2016, 16:53 PM

Nobody ever complaine about stacked bulletins.

why would they change that???
5 Apr 2016, 17:02 PM

Nobody ever complaine about stacked bulletins.

why would they change that???

People definitely did, not least of which is triple vet stack for Rifles. This scales them up far faster than their German counterparts and unfairly so. Bulletins should either be useless or provide some slight variant on something, aka commander lite.

In fact if they decide to prevent them from stacking they maybe able to make the bulletins better in general because they know you can only have 1.
5 Apr 2016, 17:07 PM
Donator 22

byebye triple schreck bulletins for cost reduce

(btw I agree with Imagelessbean posts:D )
5 Apr 2016, 17:15 PM

People definitely did, not least of which is triple vet stack for Rifles. This scales them up far faster than their German counterparts and unfairly so. Bulletins should either be useless or provide some slight variant on something, aka commander lite.

In fact if they decide to prevent them from stacking they maybe able to make the bulletins better in general because they know you can only have 1.

Even without stacking bulletins are pretty imbalanced.

KT has 10% more exp bulletin while comet has 5%, what a joke. Same goes for over 9k bulletins for panthers/tigers and only few bulletins for semi-comparable allied medium tanks (and what use e8s would have without triple pen bulletins, lol).
5 Apr 2016, 17:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Great. I hope they will add some sort of progression to the multiplayer.

Waiting for "Relic-needs-to-fix-gamebreaking-bugs-first" guy to comment :D

I'd say they reallllyyyyy should bring back specific commanders being explicitly obtained from reaching certain levels again, but that's probably not going to happen since players can play the game as only the British or WFA factions, who have so few commanders that giving away even another two more of them will make the player have most of them.

Even without stacking bulletins are pretty imbalanced.

KT has 10% more exp bulletin while comet has 5%, what a joke. Same goes for over 9k bulletins for panthers/tigers and only few bulletins for semi-comparable allied medium tanks (and what use e8s would have without triple pen bulletins, lol).

Well, to be fair, since XP from damage is gained based off the unit's and their target's values, KT gaining a greater % of increase to XP gained will probably still usually gain vet levels slower than the cheaper Comet. Also, the KT's XP requirements are probably also higher (though I haven't checked or anything).
5 Apr 2016, 17:58 PM

Good bye 3x7% molo range, 3x4% KV1 armor, 3x3% KV2 reload, 3x3% B4 reduced scatter :(
5 Apr 2016, 18:24 PM

along as all my duplicates get salvaged. its all fine :thumbsup:
5 Apr 2016, 18:24 PM

So will existing bulletins remain and merely the duplicates be traded in?

There are bulletins for the other factions I'd like a Brit equivalent of, Vickers suppression in particular.
5 Apr 2016, 22:29 PM

So will existing bulletins remain and merely the duplicates be traded in?

There are bulletins for the other factions I'd like a Brit equivalent of, Vickers suppression in particular.

I was not in alpha, but I suspect they will "buy back" the dupes and give you credit or unlock up to x amount based upon some measure of progression.
5 Apr 2016, 22:45 PM

I was not in alpha, but I suspect they will "buy back" the dupes and give you credit or unlock up to x amount based upon some measure of progression.

Someone mentioned that dupes will be turned into in game currency points, something like 200 per bulletin.
A now commander would cost like 20 000 currency points, so you can't abuse the system.

It would be cool if I could scrap bulletins for units that I never use, like the Brumbar/Panther/B4/USI/IS-2.
It would also be cool if you could craft the bulletin that you wanted, or combine 2 to make a new one, etc etc
7 Apr 2016, 19:07 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Looks like the next patch will be the warspoils fix:

by Relic:

A larger update is scheduled for later this month.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★