Login

russian armor

Let's exclude Jove and Noggano from ESL !!! Yes or No ?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
27 Mar 2016, 20:27 PM

i honestly dont care but you could have told that to the streamers so they wont wait for you 20mins

You right, I didnt think about it, im sorry
27 Mar 2016, 20:29 PM

Definetly not, they played the game correctly second time around and I don't know if they even had to play it again. The viewers still got amazing games from both of them and they displayed why they are the 2 best players this week.
27 Mar 2016, 20:31 PM

It, was obvious some kind of troll or whatever, but beside that the players can play this game however they want. Even if they don't decide to capture vp's and make a 5 hour game out of it. So get over it.
27 Mar 2016, 20:39 PM

It, was obvious some kind of troll or whatever, but beside that the players can play this game however they want. Even if they don't decide to capture vp's and make a 5 hour game out of it. So get over it.

Yes, when u play at home...but this is a competition where money are involved...so they should play correctly. 900 people were waiting for the finals...they made fun of all this people. At least a WARNING should they have !!! For example: football is a game when u play it on the streets...but when money and real stuff are involved is becomes a sport with rules that must be respected. Otherwise, u get punished !!!
27 Mar 2016, 20:46 PM

Yes, when u play at home...but this is a competition where money are involved...so they should play correctly. 900 people were waiting for the finals...they made fun of all this people. At least a WARNING should they have !!! For example: football is a game when u play it on the streets...but when money and real stuff are involved is becomes a sport with rules that must be respected. Otherwise, u get punished !!!

Ok, i undertsnad that, i was also watching and in expection of a great final. Felt also disappointed and angry about this waste, maybe it was just going in the wrong way. If they don't care because they get already what they want they should atleast communicate that with Streamers or giving a good game. But what i wanted to say was that we should not react to harsh on that. ;)
27 Mar 2016, 20:48 PM

Ok, i undertsnad that, i was also watching and in expection of a great final. Felt also disappointed and angry about this waste, maybe it was just going in the wrong way. If they don't care because they get already what they want they should atleast communicate that with Streamers or giving a good game. But what i wanted to say was that we should not react to harsh on that. ;)

At list a WARNING !!! We do not want this practice again !!!
27 Mar 2016, 20:51 PM

A Warning should be enough, till today they did never something wrong and i think they are usually the good guys. :)
27 Mar 2016, 21:00 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Maybe i am not so fan of ESL tournament, but this topic is inflate out of molehills. :)
27 Mar 2016, 21:01 PM

Again? This is last ESL weekend. There will be monthly final on the next weekend and it will be end of CoH2 ESL.

Lmao.
27 Mar 2016, 21:04 PM
Patrion 14

Oh for fucks sake...
1) it's the last ESL weekly
2) Both players already were qualified for the monthlys
3) they got a warning from ESL for whatever that's worth
4) they deserve to blow off some steam

The only thing they should've done is warn Stormless or myself so that we didn't waste our time.
We're not bothered by it and neither should you. We got to cast Hans vs DevM which were 2 very good games.

Stop this needless drama, close this thread already.
27 Mar 2016, 21:06 PM

Oh for fucks sake...
1) it's the last ESL weekly
2) Both players already were qualified for the monthlys
3) they got a warning from ESL for whatever that's worth
4) they deserve to blow off some steam

The only thing they should've done is warn Stormless or myself so that we didn't waste our time.
We're not bothered by it and neither should you. We got to cast Hans vs DevM which were 2 very good games.

Stop this needless drama, close this thread already.

Yes. We must encourage this kind of behavior.
27 Mar 2016, 21:30 PM

Non-meta must be banned! Kappa

does that mean NA must be banned completely since its non meta :hansWUT:
27 Mar 2016, 21:34 PM
Patrion 14

Yes. We must encourage this kind of behavior.

They apologised and replayed their games and Maza casted them, what more do you want.
27 Mar 2016, 21:40 PM

They apologised and replayed their games and Maza casted them, what more do you want.

Lets say thats OK then. Hope that the players will not troll again in competitive games. Cheers to you all !
27 Mar 2016, 21:42 PM

Permanently Banned
I wote no. It was not fun, if thay think it was fun (sports have special tourneys or weekends for clowns games like in NBA (stars weeekends or football special tourney or friendly games). If you whanna play "nonmeta", do it like do all another non meta players, do it always, in all games :D. Hope you will be play this "nonmeta" guys in next ESl :sibToxic:.
So if this tourney have 0 motivation for tham and thay are already in month final i just ask why thay take part here and do this fun things in final, not in 1/2 or 1/4 ? And why we must trust tham in future ? If football have problem with fix matches, maybe coh2 have it too ? :D
Thanks for waste time amigos and showwing you attitude to community in money tourney.
A warning should be given and no chocolates and candys for both in this week :nahnah:.
27 Mar 2016, 21:43 PM
Patrion 14

Lets say thats OK then. Hope that the players will not troll again in competitive games. Cheers to you all !

I'm sure they won't, Noggano and Jove are nice guys, they deserved to blow off some steam even though it was a bit trolly.
Let's put this to rest and see how they perform next week in the monthly :)
27 Mar 2016, 21:47 PM

Permanently Banned
It's like 2 teams in champions league group are already in for finals so in the last match betwee each other they use U-17 team.

Nope, coz thay dont have motivation to play, but thay do there job there in group, but here was final. Lets image final PSG vs ManCity, both are arabian club, players will be sit in the middle of field. Should i write about fix matches in polish football or strange games in russian PL ?
27 Mar 2016, 21:48 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Noggano apologised to me after this happened

My opinion is that they are both finalists in the monthly, they were just trying to have a weird stupid game because it didn't matter to them. They played a long day and probably couldn't be bothered. You'll notice that Luvnest didn't even play as he's already secured in. It was their choice and fortunately we were able to cast Hans vs DevM.

It is a shame to not cast a good finals but that was the luck of the tournament. If you want them to publicly apologise you should request that and I'm sure they would. I don't think that strict action is needed though.

I hope everyone wasn't too blasted about it.
27 Mar 2016, 21:56 PM

Noggano apologised to me after this happened

My opinion is that they are both finalists in the monthly, they were just trying to have a weird stupid game because it didn't matter to them. They played a long day and probably couldn't be bothered. You'll notice that Luvnest didn't even play as he's already secured in. It was their choice and fortunately we were able to cast Hans vs DevM.

It is a shame to not cast a good finals but that was the luck of the tournament. If you want them to publicly apologise you should request that and I'm sure they would. I don't think that strict action is needed though.

I hope everyone wasn't too blasted about it.

Yes, lets say that should be OK like this. I wanted just to make them more responsable in front of the community because 900 people were watching the ESL tournament. I wish them all the best and i hope to see them playing (for real). They are really good players. Cheers and good luck too all !!!
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
Germany 26
Germany 195
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L