Login

russian armor

Game breaking exploit

21 Mar 2016, 17:12 PM

Okay so first i'm not going to show everyone how to reproduce the bug, we don't need another s***storm like the vickers glitch was

The bug allow you to play any commanders from another faction, like you can play vanguaurd and get crocodiles as soviets, but some commanders don't work (i didn't test all of them) but axis commanders seems to glitch more than Allies ones.

I know that a topic was created after an OKW player used commandos regiment, but i thinked it was fixed.

The bug is VERY EASY to reproduce as i never failed to reproduce it, and i fear it becomes a common things, there is no .exe to install to reproduce IT'S ALL IN THE VANILLA GAME, it's basically an exploit

I link some screenshot to prove my words, and if Relic needs information to fix it please PM me, i'll be happy to help you.

http://imgur.com/a/IWotG

Vaz
21 Mar 2016, 19:31 PM

The screens are pretty small, I can't see the details really.
21 Mar 2016, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 19:31 PMVaz
Basically when you switch army while waiting for a game in lobby (while the game is searching for a match) There's a chance that's you'll get the previous played armies commanders but the whole army and it's units are gonna be the new ones that you switched, for example an american player with british landmatress commander is gonna be able to use the land matress even though he is playing usf.(Sorry if you can't understand something,english is not my native language :/)
21 Mar 2016, 20:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 19:31 PMVaz

Right click on it-> open in new tab :lol:
21 Mar 2016, 20:31 PM

Is it a requirement that we post this 5 times a week?
21 Mar 2016, 20:32 PM

it's a well known bug that's been in the game for a while. Relic already knows about it.
21 Mar 2016, 20:33 PM

Hardly gamebreaking, old and known.
21 Mar 2016, 20:35 PM

it's a well known bug that's been in the game for a while. Relic already knows about it.

That raises the question why it's not fixed yet... like many other bugs that already around for a long time.
21 Mar 2016, 20:51 PM

Soviet player using the Brit Weapon Dispensing halftrack... that's just mean. lol

The only other thing that would be more scary would be OKW using Lend-Lease. Hello Volks Blob backed by Insta-Pin DSHK and extra fuel for that KT.
21 Mar 2016, 20:52 PM

That raises the question why it's not fixed yet... like many other bugs that already around for a long time.
Guess there were just more important problems to fix and they haven't gotten around to it, or simply can't figure out a solution.

The odd thing is that the bug itself has been around since the beginning of the game, but before when you selected the commander no abilities would come up. At some point whatever was stopping that broke, and the abilities just started being usable.
21 Mar 2016, 21:17 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

immersion breaking more than anything.

as long as there arent 0 CP ISU 152s, nbd :snfPeter:
21 Mar 2016, 22:16 PM

Don't see any game breaker, just a bug. B4 with no cooldown was exploit, not this.
21 Mar 2016, 23:14 PM

Hey OP, if I understand you correctly, I can have both a King Tiger AND a Tiger Ace in the 1 game?!
22 Mar 2016, 07:14 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hey OP, if I understand you correctly, I can have both a King Tiger AND a Tiger Ace in the 1 game?!

:rofl: Please someone figure out how to do this.
22 Mar 2016, 07:58 AM

This bug only works with Brits. I'm not sure why, but it seems 99% harder to do with any other 2 non-brit factions.
22 Mar 2016, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 07:58 AMdpfarce
This bug only works with Brits. I'm not sure why, but it seems 99% harder to do with any other 2 non-brit factions.

No it's SUPER easy to do with other factions, but some commanders seems to not work properly with brits

Didn't try, but i think it's possible, most call ins work

I know about this, but it's mind blowing how easy it is to reproduce

I'm aware that i'm not the first to talk about this, but i'm sure you don't want to play against 4 crocodiles and Vickers cons spam
22 Mar 2016, 09:06 AM

Basically when you switch army while waiting for a game in lobby (while the game is searching for a match) There's a chance that's you'll get the previous played armies commanders but the whole army and it's units are gonna be the new ones that you switched, for example an american player with british landmatress commander is gonna be able to use the land matress even though he is playing usf.(Sorry if you can't understand something,english is not my native language :/)

Mine doesnt work that way :(
When I go to lobby while matchmaking, it stops matchmaking

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 07:14 AMTobis

:rofl: Please someone figure out how to do this.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 08:15 AMShanka

Didn't try, but i think it's possible, most call ins work

Trying to produce this.
Will post screenies if I do (but im retarted and dunno wtf im doing, so unlikely)
23 Mar 2016, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 17:12 PMShanka
Okay so first i'm not going to show everyone how to reproduce the bug, we don't need another s***storm like the vickers glitch was

Breaking bugs used by the majority of players will be fixed "very quickly"(relic speed of course)

- captain on me bug,
- vet 1 MG unlimited range

- breaking bugs used by 0.05 will not be fixed so soon.
23 Mar 2016, 16:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 16:05 PMBlalord

Breaking bugs used by the majority of players will be fixed "very quickly"(relic speed of course)

- captain on me bug,
- vet 1 MG unlimited range

- breaking bugs used by 0.05 will not be fixed so soon.

but now that cuddle got fired and noone from relix read this section anymore, it won't ever get fixed ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★