Login

russian armor

1vs1 Brits BIG PROBLEM

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
19 Mar 2016, 07:49 AM

ostheerostheer

Hello

Does anybody has a solution to my 1vs1 problem?
Please help me.

Its like that: I (probably) always win 1vs1 against Russian and Americans with the assaultgrenadiers. I spam them all over the map. I win in 5 till 10 min. Because it does not take long and I own the whole map. I really assume, that I would possibly win a 980 out of 1000 1vs1 against Am and Ru. And thats what I try to do now. Win, win and win.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not against Brits.

Because their infantry is stronger than an assaultgrenadier. Especially the commando troops.
And they can land a plane anywhere on the map with commanodo troops in their.
They usally kill of my agren and then I have no manpower left to build a strong attacking force so quickly, that I could PREVENT a real battle. And that should be the whole point about my own invented BLITZKRIEG strategy.

So, does any of you know a good strategy 1vs1 against the Brits? (with Ostheer)
Remember: They can also build emplacements, pretty hard to destroy in a 1vs1 game with commando troops and planes and gammon bombs.

Any suggestions?
I began to run an Excel statistic of win/lose rate. I consider to split it in two.
So I count it Am and Ru on one side and Brits on the other.
I win against the Brits if the player is "d u m b".
But not with a good Brit player (at least not with the Blitzkrieg agren strategy).

So, maybe, just maybe, any of you knows a solution!

HHostheerostheer

P.S.
Yeah, my player card shows only a 50 % winrate. Thats because I lost when I was new to the game. And against Brits sometimes.
19 Mar 2016, 14:33 PM

Pgrnes, Early sniper, rushed 222, 2XPAK plus MHT against emplacements etc. DO NOT BUILD THE PIV, GO FOR 2X STUGS INSTEAD.

Grens are hopeless don't waste your precious early MP on them.
19 Mar 2016, 15:42 PM

Lmao I'll be happy to beat you 5 times in a row as USF to prove your 99.8% win ratio as bullshit and to teach you how bad assault grens are.

Then maybe you'll reconsider your one dimensional and narrow minded play!

Well, maybe you totally right. I have not tested it very seriously yet. But I will try. And Im not insane to do so. Because it looked like the way, that almost nobody could beat the Blitzkrieg strategy (expect for the Brits...).

I will see.

P.S.
If you are the player "when god...", then what is your strategy? Would you tell us, you seem to be very good.
19 Mar 2016, 15:45 PM

Pgrnes, Early sniper, rushed 222, 2XPAK plus MHT against emplacements etc. DO NOT BUILD THE PIV, GO FOR 2X STUGS INSTEAD.

Grens are hopeless don't waste your precious early MP on them.

Thanks.
19 Mar 2016, 15:52 PM

Lmao I'll be happy to beat you 5 times in a row as USF to prove your 99.8% win ratio as bullshit and to teach you how bad assault grens are.

Then maybe you'll reconsider your one dimensional and narrow minded play!

I thought about it. I want to know, how would you counter assaultgren spam all over the map with USF? Please tell me.

MG does not work. To many agren.
Enemy troops would not work. Alone, they get beaten. Together, they can win. But in the time, they beat one agren, then others would capture the map. And with my pioneer, I make mines.

How would you counter? You would lose the map. I don't want to talk stupid things about strategy, but I really am curious.
19 Mar 2016, 16:07 PM

Prostruppen/Sniper best strat against Brit and laugh really hard when you somehow fight Brit on Semoisky/Kholodny.
19 Mar 2016, 16:29 PM

Prostruppen/Sniper best strat against Brit and laugh really hard when you somehow fight Brit on Semoisky/Kholodny.

Thanks for the input. Will try it. But what do mean by "Prostruppen". Did not found it yet. Im in a hurry right now ;-)
19 Mar 2016, 16:42 PM

i think i just played vs this guy in 1v1 with usf i just destroyed him lol
19 Mar 2016, 17:11 PM

I thought about it. I want to know, how would you counter assaultgren spam all over the map with USF? Please tell me.

Enemy troops would not work. Alone, they get beaten. Together, they can win. But in the time, they beat one agren, then others would capture the map. And with my pioneer, I make mines.

How would you counter? You would lose the map. I don't want to talk stupid things about strategy, but I really am curious.
Add me and we can play some games tonight (depending on when I get back home)/tomorrow- experiencing something is the best way to understand! :)

My steam alias is as my playercard!
19 Mar 2016, 17:28 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Idk, that's how it happened. to be fair my friend had a few beers throughout the night and it was 3 am, but we were both tired.

I would recommend having different build orders for different situations.

Also, someone said grens are useless (at least against brits). That simply isn't true.
19 Mar 2016, 20:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2016, 16:42 PMdizzi98
i think i just played vs this guy in 1v1 with usf i just destroyed him lol

But not in the last 6 months. I've always won against Rus and Am. Always.

I just have to try it 20 or 30 times against Rus and Am. And I now have ordered the whole CoH2 package, so I will be able to train against the Brits against computer, so I will find the best strategy to beat them also.

We will see.
19 Mar 2016, 20:27 PM

Am I the only one wondering how old and what rank OP is?
19 Mar 2016, 20:29 PM

Idk, that's how it happened. to be fair my friend had a few beers throughout the night and it was 3 am, but we were both tired.

I would recommend having different build orders for different situations.

Also, someone said grens are useless (at least against brits). That simply isn't true.

I can't watch the replay. But I really doubt it, that he had done it like I do.

But again, I have to test the strategy more. Only way to prove it wrong or right.
19 Mar 2016, 20:30 PM

Am I the only one wondering how old and what rank OP is and what is ur rank and hours played?
19 Mar 2016, 20:41 PM

Am I the only one wondering how old and what rank OP is and what is ur rank and hours played?

You mean me? Look at the damn player card, please.

So, I now leave it there in this discussion. Because I simply have to try it a few dozen times.

I will come back in a time and will inform you back.

Thanks

ostheerostheer
19 Mar 2016, 21:38 PM

VICTORY! ostheerostheer

You made me quite insecure with your strong convictions, that this strategy would not work.
As I said, I have to try it at least a few dozen times, before I can be sure about it...

But I thought I play it once more. And I so hoped, that I don't play against Brits, because this strategy is not so good against Brits as compared to against Rus or Am.

TO MY DREAD: I HAD TO FIGHT AGAINST BRITS

And: Victory! (after 9 min 33 seconds)

Since I don't know how to upload replays and haven't installed my screen recorder yet, I have made some prints screens. Most of my print screens command did not even work, so only 3 print screens.

After 3 min 45 seconds.

Whole map is in my hands!

If you feel happy for me and pretty and witty and gay, then celibrate my victory with me with this song!!!!! (the feeling, that I have after every 1vs1 victory)

19 Mar 2016, 22:40 PM

Who let this guy loose ? And from which institution?
19 Mar 2016, 22:54 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

OP, your strat falters against proper light vehicle play and mine sweeping from any of the allied faction... Which is something you start to see around the rank 200-300 level.
I'm not gonna throw playercard pls and insults around, but just know that, you haven't seen proper play yet if you're winning consistently with assault grenadier spam.

But anyway, vs Brits you need a sniper and really good mg micro. You also need a great relationship with our lord and savior Jesus Christ, as he will cause your opponent to mis click and not go advanced emplacement regiment.
20 Mar 2016, 13:43 PM

Thanks for the input. Will try it. But what do mean by "Prostruppen". Did not found it yet. Im in a hurry right now ;-)

Osttruppen commander, everything you need to fight Brit is provided by this guy. Alternatively, Spearhead for Mortar HT and eventually Tiger to fight Sim city.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 8
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak