Login

russian armor

What is the point of the JT cooldown bulletin?

14 Mar 2016, 14:40 PM

remove it and replace it with 10% faster reload. It fits much better

No.

Many bulletins are useless. This is one of them. Sharpen those claws is also up there (increase JT penetration).
14 Mar 2016, 14:51 PM

No.

Many bulletins are useless. This is one of them. Sharpen those claws is also up there (increase JT penetration).

I think the %pen JT bulletin got replaced with a %reload one. At least mine did. Relic do update them from time to time - they fixed the 222 upgrade discount bulletin and the US ambulance recharge bulletin. They'll probably get round to fixing the others but I imagine it's pretty low priority.

Slightly off-topic, but I recently found that three armour bulletins for the Ostheer panther make it really really difficult to pen. I hope the war spoils overhaul will improve all the bulletins if they're going to stop stacking.
14 Mar 2016, 15:00 PM

The harder you'll fall!

The "Jagdtiger" Panzerjager Tiger Ausf. B dispatch ability recharges 10% faster

As the topic said, what is the point of this bulletin? The JT is not some sort of MP cheap infantry like ostruppen which indeed need the more frequent call-in. It is a 720 mp 280 fuel unit, I can't imagine who would actually benefit from it other than players who had a tons of resources from good play through a whole game yet throws his JT like rubbish, which is clearly self conflicting.

Is relic drunk when design this bulletin?

Actually it serves a very important function. Troll/idiot detection.
14 Mar 2016, 16:41 PM

I think the %pen JT bulletin got replaced with a %reload one. At least mine did. Relic do update them from time to time - they fixed the 222 upgrade discount bulletin and the US ambulance recharge bulletin. They'll probably get round to fixing the others but I imagine it's pretty low priority.

Slightly off-topic, but I recently found that three armour bulletins for the Ostheer panther make it really really difficult to pen. I hope the war spoils overhaul will improve all the bulletins if they're going to stop stacking.

Did it? I check these bulletins...never. Well if I have 3 I should replace my active ones so that I can get that slightly faster fire rate.

The panther one is 4% per bulletin correct? That should lead to a significant increase in the panther armor since it is so high.
14 Mar 2016, 16:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's not about been useful

14 Mar 2016, 17:14 PM

It's okay it'll be useful after... REDACTED DUE TO WARSPOILS ALPHA NDA
14 Mar 2016, 17:30 PM

Did it? I check these bulletins...never. Well if I have 3 I should replace my active ones so that I can get that slightly faster fire rate.

The panther one is 4% per bulletin correct? That should lead to a significant increase in the panther armour since it is so high.

I think the Ostheer panther is 3% per bulletin (and Tiger is 2% IIRC). In any case it becomes a much tankier tank - far better than the churchill ever was IMO. High chance to avoid damage entirely (except by pesky PIAT deflections) is better than big health pool.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 29
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment