Login

russian armor

Poll: Relic

• This thread is locked
26 Feb 2016, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:27 PMTobis
It's been balanced before (the patch right before WFA dropped a steaming turd on it). It can be balanced again, it will just be harder this time with more factions.

Either way the actual mechanics of the game have improved considerably over time.

Your statement is another opinion not a fact. Take it to the poll.
26 Feb 2016, 19:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:34 PMiceman

As is your poll, quantitative data can be just as subjective as qualitative.

Frankly the poll is pointless since balance itself is subjective, it all depends how you play that defines the balance.
26 Feb 2016, 19:45 PM

The whole discussion whether the poll is flawed or not is pointless, lelic will never have the game balanced as we see how they patch their game: so many forgotten units and abilities and picky patches. Coh2 will always be a clusterfuck unless they invite several high-tier players and release a überpatch in which every unit and ability is carefully looked at.

or just hire miragefla as lead balancer (co-worker/part time/ fulltime) and spend that extra 2-3k pounds every month to pay him. voilá game will be pretty balanced in a few weeks. i mean most of it can be done via skype or is already implement (LOL) in his own mod, it cant be that difficult then, really.
26 Feb 2016, 19:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:45 PMSwift

As is your poll, quantitative data can be just as subjective as qualitative.

Frankly the poll is pointless since balance itself is subjective, it all depends how you play that defines the balance.

Another opinion, are you saying that you speak for the community that this poll is 'pointless' and that you would closed this poll because of 'your opinion'?

In addition, As my reply to your statement, the poll speaks in opposition that 'the poll is pointless' as the community currently voting that Relic is not competent of balancing the game after 3 years.
26 Feb 2016, 19:55 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:34 PMiceman

You realize the poll is just a sum of everyone's opinions, right? This is a discussion, what the fuck do you expect everyone to just not talk about the topic?
26 Feb 2016, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:55 PMTobis

You realize the poll is just a sum of everyone's opinions, right? This is a discussion, what the fuck do you expect everyone to just not talk about the topic?

He expects everyone to agree with him and charge Relic's HQ with flaming pitchforks demanding the impossible.

Iceman I understand this game can be frustrating at times, but when you make a topic and a poll with very narrow question and even more narrow responses on a complex topic; you are going to get discussion about it. This is the internet that is a fact not an opinion if people's responses to your poll frustrate you, then reword the poll or ask elsewhere.
26 Feb 2016, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 19:55 PMTobis

And you realize the poll dictates the community thoughts, and not the narrative of "Donator" or "Moderator" or "Adminstrator" of this "community site", because its for the community correct?, its the communities thoughts and opinions, do you agree with the community having a say in their opinions which gives the reality of the thinking of the community?
26 Feb 2016, 20:07 PM

No matter what Relic does some portion of the community is always going to say that the game isn't balanced. I don't think its particularly helpful to make a poll whose subtext is "Gee whiz, Relic sure is incompetent - Will they ever get their shit together?"

They've been making incremental improvements to this game ever since they fixed the Volk/Ober deathblobs a while back. (A lot of improvements which people take for granted a few patches later) Yes they have missteps like making the regrettable decision to rush the patch yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that they are actively working towards "true balance". Besides, unless you want them to stop making new content then "true balance" is never going to happen because new content will always require things to be tweaked.
26 Feb 2016, 20:11 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2016, 20:02 PMiceman

And you realize the poll dictates the community thoughts, and not the narrative of "Donator" or "Moderator" or "Adminstrator" of this "community site", because its for the community correct?, its the communities thoughts and opinions, do you agree with the community having a say in their opinions which gives the reality of the thinking of the community?

What do you expect? Relic reads the poll and suddenly thinks, "gee, these people want balance, how could we have been so blind?"

You asked if you think the game can be balanced, and I said yes I think it can.
Then you reply telling me my opinion doesn't matter? What kind of discussion do you think this is? What is even the point of the poll then?
26 Feb 2016, 20:14 PM
Benefactor 392

I think mods should lock and delete this thread as well as give a weekly ban of current user for flaming.

Just my opinion.
But opinions don't matter.

Just going to say, who the fuck really cares, it isn't your whole life, go play crusaderkings, DOTA, or whatever you want, explorer a but, smoke weed, chill out dude. Btw why don't you fix this shit, or even better make a better world war 2 game. if it bothers you so much.

People take games way to seriously I think people should get their life goals strait and grow the fuck up. I'm just sayin'... super sayin'

But like i said this is my opinion.
26 Feb 2016, 20:15 PM

....Yes they have missteps like making the regrettable decision to rush the patch yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that they are actively working towards "true balance". Besides, unless you want them to stop making new content then "true balance" is never going to happen because new content will always require things to be tweaked.

So you agree with Relic having the options to make the game balance, but they choose to make new content? so that means the game will never be balance with the decision of making new content.
26 Feb 2016, 20:15 PM

There's nothing useful here, the same rubbish gets slinged by both parties.

LOCKED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS