Login

russian armor

USF Decrew While Moving

25 Feb 2016, 03:17 AM
Patrion 28

Decrewing a USF vehicle while it's moving causes the vehicle to finish the move order and then the crew to bailout. during this time the vehicle is uncontrollable. i'm sure this is how crews can be bailed from an out of control vehicle.
25 Feb 2016, 04:00 AM

?This isn't a bug?
25 Feb 2016, 04:11 AM

it is been around for a long time, relic just never fix it yet.

?This isn't a bug?

yes it is a bug, all other faction vehicles got decrewed while moving it will either stop immediately, or move very short distance. while the USF decrew will finish the move, so if you order the tank to back to base and got shot to decrewed. the tank will run back to base and decrewed at base.

25 Feb 2016, 05:15 AM

it is been around for a long time, relic just never fix it yet.

yes it is a bug, all other faction vehicles got decrewed while moving it will either stop immediately, or move very short distance. while the USF decrew will finish the move, so if you order the tank to back to base and got shot to decrewed. the tank will run back to base and decrewed at base.

Reminds me of a certain replay...
Only Relic postRelic 25 Feb 2016, 18:00 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Decrewing a USF vehicle while it's moving causes the vehicle to finish the move order and then the crew to bailout. during this time the vehicle is uncontrollable. i'm sure this is how crews can be bailed from an out of control vehicle.

Do you have any Steps? I am unable to repro this issue.
25 Feb 2016, 18:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I just wanted to say, we love you Cuddle! <444>3
26 Feb 2016, 06:12 AM
Patrion 28

Do you have any Steps? I am unable to repro this issue.

i specifically had it happen with the m8 scott but the steps are give it a move order and then tell the crew to bail. i was giving relatively short move orders (i'm guessing 30-40m, it all happened on one screen) and it was in combat on all occasions.

i do not have the replay.
26 Feb 2016, 08:46 AM

I know what he's saying. He's saying tell the vehicle to move to a far away location at the exact time that you tell them to move. The crew will be uncontrollable and will decrew at the location that you told them to.

I've had this happen by pressing F accidentally while microing to reinforce my squads, but it bails out my vehicle instead. It's happened multiple times to me and almost cost me games.

It has to do with clicking the location and pressing F at the same time I think?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★