Login

russian armor

about soviet t1

15 Mar 2016, 14:11 PM

Bringing threads back from the dead.

Strafniki were mean't to die :foreveralone:

Also the solution would be giving strafbats long range accuracy again like back before the whole weapon changes patch. That way they can become a deadly combo with sniper and possibly be paired with interesting combinations like the mini at-gun from urban assault and community doc, at partysans, or dank hunters.

Soviet sniper is fine, don't change it. Problem is Stafniki.
15 Mar 2016, 15:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 13:52 PMKatitof

Makes too much sense, won't happen.

I also like how MG-42 at vet1 is better AT weapon then M-42.

Very good point !
15 Mar 2016, 23:16 PM

What I wanted is the old tiers back, so you can go from T1 to T4 OR change it so you can make T4 requirements be T1+T2 or T1/2+T3.

I hate the fact that if I go T1 and don't manage to secure the fuels and kinda of screwed since I'm forced to construct the very expensive T3 just to get into T4
16 Mar 2016, 00:25 AM

Somehow, whenever I saw Penals, I just though they kinda look like some suicidal anti-tank guys. Don't ask me which movie, historical footage or whatever caused this association, I don't remember anything. Anyways, this is why seeing the PTRS on Penals could be neat from a purely aesthetic/art perspective, I guess. Even though I much rather imagined them like the sort of guys who'd climb on top of tanks and throw some stuff inside, or who'd use anti-tank grenades excessively (Couldn't they just have a anti-tank molotov that smokes out the crews:P)
16 Mar 2016, 01:34 AM

Yes. Penal needs some love
16 Mar 2016, 02:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 23:16 PMzerocoh
What I wanted is the old tiers back, so you can go from T1 to T4 OR change it so you can make T4 requirements be T1+T2 or T1/2+T3.

I hate the fact that if I go T1 and don't manage to secure the fuels and kinda of screwed since I'm forced to construct the very expensive T3 just to get into T4

I agree, I think this is a big part of the problem. Sure, you can open t1 then go t2 for the AT. However by doing that you're going to get to t3 later, so your window for t70 is closed and your only useful unit there is the su76, which you don't really need because you already have zis. You want to go straight for t4 but instead you have to put resources into a t3 building you probably won't even use.

The alternative of course is to go straight for t3 and get that su76/t70 as soon as you can. A decent opponent will see what you're doing and punish it with 222 or luchs, which in turn forces you into choosing a doctrine with the ever-mediocre guards.
17 Mar 2016, 21:15 PM

guards aren't mediocre bro, you are using them wrong.

I'm even fearing a nerf on guards soon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak