Login

russian armor

Thoughts on the features of every faction

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
15 Feb 2016, 17:36 PM

120mm mortar: Too much damage, splash, and accuracy. It should be one or two of the three but it seems to be perfect in all of them. It shreds OKW headquarters and with a 6 man squad it is very easy to preserve. Outshines all other mortars in the game.

This is the part when it was made obvious its horrible scrub who doesn't understand a single thing about the game or hardcore troll.

In case its just stupid, 120mm does 80 dmg, like any other mortar in the game, stock mortar is BETTER vs OKW trucks because its MORE accurate and fires FASTER.

Rest of the post is just a silly rant of inexperienced newb.
15 Feb 2016, 17:39 PM

Its small but I have only seen bullets miss it, and even that is rare. It turns and moves so slow too.

Really, what did you expect? An dedicated anti tank not being able to kill things on wheels?
15 Feb 2016, 17:39 PM

I think it's time for us to start ignoring any future posts on this thread. I will not reply anymore so that this can die out in peace. If a mod could come in and lock it, it would be nice. This belongs in the please help me play forums or strategy.
15 Feb 2016, 17:40 PM

Really, what did you expect? An dedicated anti tank not being able to kill things on wheels?

Its a tiny little box on treads, if they cant hit a 5 man squad why can they shoot this like a sniper?
15 Feb 2016, 17:40 PM

I think it's time for us to start ignoring any future posts on this thread. I will not reply anymore so that this can die out in peace. If a mod could come in and lock it, it would be nice. This belongs in the please help me play forums or strategy.

Agreed. I think I will stop posting here too. It's just a rant about how KT should be kill-all machines and Goliaths should be instant wipe anything everywhere anytime thread, without taking on board knowledge from more experienced players and insulting them. Well played OP.
15 Feb 2016, 17:42 PM

"I have no argument so im going to leave it with an insult because that's all i'm good at"

I came here to discuss game balance, not to be attacked and insulted for no reason. And no, no it doesn't belong there at all. Why does a post about balance belong in strategy.
15 Feb 2016, 17:44 PM

Agreed. I think I will stop posting here too. It's just a rant about how KT should be kill-all machines and Goliaths should be instant wipe anything everywhere anytime thread, without taking on board knowledge from more experienced players..

Not one bit. King tigers are strong yet they cost a lot. I didnt even mention them until you guys brought it up. Goliaths should be able to catch people out through holes in their lines if they are ignorant, not instantly killed by everything in the game once spotted.
15 Feb 2016, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 17:36 PMKatitof

This is the part when it was made obvious its horrible scrub who doesn't understand a single thing about the game or hardcore troll.

In case its just stupid, 120mm does 80 dmg, like any other mortar in the game, stock mortar is BETTER vs OKW trucks because its MORE accurate and fires FASTER.

Rest of the post is just a silly rant of inexperienced newb.

Does it have a 6 man squad to make it as survivable as the 120? There you go, a decent argument. But you pretty much stopped after that.
15 Feb 2016, 17:51 PM

Well this turned into a flame op and insult him without actually explaining it, just going to delete it if no one is actually going to discuss. I saw maybe two valid posts in this swamp of comments?
15 Feb 2016, 17:51 PM

Does it have a 6 man squad to make it as survivable as the 120? There you go, a decent argument. But you pretty much stopped after that.

Standard mortar and heavy both have 6 men.. what are you talking about.

Honestly this forum has gone to shit since official forums went down.. its put me off entire site.

Please post your playercard, I can almost guarantee UKF isnt your 'most played faction'
15 Feb 2016, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 17:51 PMpugzii

Standard mortar and heavy both have 6 men.. what are you talking about.

Honestly this forum has gone to shit since official forums went down.. its put me off entire site.

Please post your playercard, I can almost guarantee UKF isnt your 'most played faction'

Thats what I asked "does". Didn't recall. See theres a point, thank you. Where do you get the playercard?

Also, standard mortars miss whereas 120s blanket more than they are even firing at in constant damage just from ground firing where you set up by.
15 Feb 2016, 18:03 PM

This thread
15 Feb 2016, 18:14 PM

If you are still there, i wanted to give you some constructice criticism on your opion about the zis.

bruh, first: it sounds like we might as well should delete twp and focus sight from the pak 40 and the us aswell bcs they are the only at-guns who have that ability. Let me tell you this, there is a thing as asymmetric balance and i believe this is an example of that, thats why they dont make all the at-guns the same. so there is that.

more seriously you said that ussr has plenty of arty. Well lets turn it the other way around. The USSR is highly specialized in arty thats why they got the 120 mm mortar the b4 and the ml-20. they also got a barrage ability on one of their assault guns, so why should a sov at-gun not have an barrage ability as special ability? Sovs is for a big part all about arty and having that in many ways available to you.

though im am kinda surprised that you wanna delete a paid ability of an atgun (that almost nobody uses) and not the free ability that everybody spams of the su 76 Kappa.

srry for the bad english but had to rush it before a mod closes this thread
15 Feb 2016, 18:51 PM

Well this turned into a flame op and insult him without actually explaining it, just going to delete it if no one is actually going to discuss. I saw maybe two valid posts in this swamp of comments?

What did you expect? You say that your post is "thought on the features of every faction" yet all your changes, with one exception, are Axis buffs or Allies nerfs, and many of them aren't anywhere near problematic anyway (Zis barrage, really? in many situations it's a total waste of 60 ammo). It's not a "thought" on "features", it's "balance changes I want to see", which isn't really the same thing.

On top of that, you used a lot of anecdotical evidence, which also highlights that your opponents made some pretty bad plays such as parking a KT in range of 2 fully upgraded Fireflies. That's not a good indicative of balance.
15 Feb 2016, 19:37 PM

OKW has lost 90% of it's uniquness
15 Feb 2016, 22:44 PM

it seems i stumbled among someone ranting about allies being too op? and they want the 120 mm mortar nerfed? but its been nerfed so many times :(
15 Feb 2016, 22:50 PM

everyone needs to calm down
15 Feb 2016, 22:54 PM

15 Feb 2016, 22:54 PM

16 Feb 2016, 02:00 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Please Relic, official forums :*(

As per OP request and how the thread devolved. Close.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS