Login

russian armor

How to deal with double Sturm in 2V2 3V3 4V4

11 Feb 2016, 12:32 PM

Hi Guys,

How do you personally deal with the, now being classic, 2 sturm, 2 volks.

Before it was eazy to deal with, because sturm were expensive and could not be redeploy so fast. now, 2 groups of sturm plus 2 group of folks can have a tremendous pressure on your posisition early. Even worst they can install them selves in from of your base or on your cut off and totally deny your early game...

Obviously this is not something important on every maps but on maps like lienne (in the forest or dusseldörf, sturm are Quite strong against any early american infantry... whether you make many RE our Riffles, you get problems...

Do you have a solution ?

11 Feb 2016, 12:53 PM

Rifles and target fire are protips kek
11 Feb 2016, 13:00 PM

Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2016, 12:53 PMFrost
Rifles and target fire are protips kek

top kek
11 Feb 2016, 13:02 PM

you cannot have 2 riffles by the time he gets he's 2 sturm... therefore you lose automatically ur first fight... and lose time
29 Jul 2016, 04:09 AM

Throw grenades on their paths or on the cover they want to go for! Timing is all then. You get the most enemies with this. Always avoid close ranges of course and try to "blob" them! 3 Rifles should handle 2 Sturms. If you have real problems to handle them go for lt. quickly! With a Browning they should´nt be a problem anymore.
29 Jul 2016, 06:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2016, 04:09 AMT0X!C
and try to "blob" them! With a Browning they should´nt be a problem anymore.

I just LOVE pro tips like that...
29 Jul 2016, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2016, 06:21 AMStark

I just LOVE pro tips like that...

What is wrong with this? I LOVE comments like yours. Offending others without to argue. And yea, it´s an insult. You don´t understand what I mean? He should´nt attack those sturms with one or two riflemen! He should wait for more rifleman, mass them, and fight with three rifles! Sturms will retreat and maybe two rifles as well. Then you have one rifle left to cap again and not much time for Lt. anymore to get MGs. If you have no "pro tips" LIKE ME, better stay away! Aight niggi? I just wanted to help with meaningful tips (throwing "intelligent" nades are still best) and what are you doing? You're making a fool of yourself.. and wasting time.

btw u extra didnt quote the important part to understand what i mean with "blob them". shame on you. i hope u feel better now...
29 Jul 2016, 20:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2016, 16:37 PMT0X!C

What is wrong with this? I LOVE comments like yours. Offending others without to argue. And yea, it´s an insult. You don´t understand what I mean? He should´nt attack those sturms with one or two riflemen! He should wait for more rifleman, mass them, and fight with three rifles! Sturms will retreat and maybe two rifles as well. Then you have one rifle left to cap again and not much time for Lt. anymore to get MGs. If you have no "pro tips" LIKE ME, better stay away! Aight niggi? I just wanted to help with meaningful tips (throwing "intelligent" nades are still best) and what are you doing? You're making a fool of yourself.. and wasting time.

btw u extra didnt quote the important part to understand what i mean with "blob them". shame on you. i hope u feel better now...

Eh Nigga, Nigga, so hard to understand the sarcasm :facepalm:

+ playcard plz :bananadance:
30 Jul 2016, 02:17 AM

Wow. Probably wanna stay away from the "niggi", or "nigga", or whatever you meant to write there..
30 Jul 2016, 02:45 AM

If it´s all what you have to say.. thanks for the confirmation :D You just try to find something to denounce me and you don´t really care what I say. Sad that you care more about me than about "dartag01" to answer his question.

My Playercard? Don´t know why it´s important but you can get it of course.

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/1/steamid/76561198005636435

And yours? Wanna play a 2n2? Both of you against a mate of mine and me. Let´s handle it on the field because I don´t like pointless discussions where you guys don´t argue. Maybe because you have no arguments? LoL.. pretty sad how you waste my time and yours as well.
30 Jul 2016, 02:49 AM

No...no, I'm pretty sure what I care about is not throwing around racial slurs on this forum.
30 Jul 2016, 02:56 AM

No...no, I'm pretty sure what I care about is not throwing around racial slurs on this forum.

Yea it´s ok. I understand. But I think this should´nt be the point here. I didn´t offend anyone did I? I´m black just that you know. And if you use words like "Niggi" it´s important in which way you use it. The other guy only goes on confrontation - I don´t. I just answered the question from "dartag01"

And on my steam profile look at "Rap Classics".. im no racist :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/toxic_nigga/
30 Jul 2016, 02:59 AM

It may not be the point of your post, but ignoring it, or thinking it's ok as long as no one is offended, is wrong thinking.

Anyway, do yourself a favor, and leave stuff like that out. At the very least, it'll keep peoples' attention on the original point you were trying to make.
30 Jul 2016, 03:03 AM

You´re right.. next time I won´t react on those people that only want to stress. The originally question is important for many people to get an answer. I never wanted to ruin this Topic. See ya
30 Jul 2016, 03:16 AM

Focus fire.

Penals for soviets, if they hug cover/house get flamers.

for americans get rifles and nades, also don't understimate the power of RETs, they pack a punch and are very cheap, also you can always volley fire.

and last advice, FLANK!

As soon as sturm drop 1 model it lose too much power so you can capitalize on that

Edit: Forgot to add, wire the covers/houses as soon as can so you won't get camped at the cutoff.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★