Login

russian armor

Panther...

8 Feb 2016, 03:47 AM

engine limitation, not going to happen.

To be more accurate, they don't have the proper people left or willingness to hire anyone with the expertise to implement this functionality into the engine.
Aside from that, it's very possible--indeed, I'd argue that the example provided by the Fortress Europe mod which has EVERY single armor plate historically reflected and simulated shows this--to be done through SCAR scripting.
8 Feb 2016, 04:31 AM

Sooo I take it the official forums are still down?

9 Feb 2016, 21:22 PM

engine limitation, not going to happen.

#Believe2016
9 Feb 2016, 22:51 PM

9 Feb 2016, 23:32 PM

lol, too much fanboism on both sides. this thread with OP clamor for panthers while another thread complained about OP comets vs panther. I don't even know why people respond to these posts.
10 Feb 2016, 00:19 AM

I think the panther is almost perfect for its cost, tho I agree that its ability to dive (bouncing shots) kill what it wants then gtfo like nothing happened often even after getting nailed by an at nade is... Problematic mostly for the USF as mines are locked behind a meh tier or a doctrine and the snare is the worst AND held behind vet... Maybe since there are target tables now- and I know this is a bit radical- make it so infantry snare nades do heavy engine damage vs the panther? Because in my experience even with regular engine damage the panther is MORE than fast enough to gtfo after a dive.
10 Feb 2016, 14:53 PM

Because in my experience even with regular engine damage the panther is MORE than fast enough to gtfo after a dive.

Yeah, this is a problem imo. Panther barely cares about engine crits. It should be punished WAY more for taking an AT nade.
10 Feb 2016, 15:19 PM

lock the belance forum pls....

just for some weeks...

I began to believe this forum is made alive only by the balance section.
Like the dark magic animating a corpse for the necromancer or the stiches on a teddybear.

Kozo.
10 Feb 2016, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2016, 05:02 AMKranox

Happened to me too! I got all my vehicles wrecked by a SINGLE panther, then i enraged, threw my pc by the window, cryed, rolled on the floor, called my mommy and raise a powerless fist to the avenging skies cursing the injustice.
Of course, all of that happened because of balance! Certenly not because i got flancked, forgot to put mines, showed my vehicle's ass and offered my infantery to the tires of the panthers.

Kozo.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS