Login

russian armor

Requesting updated guide to deal with the new OKW.

3 Feb 2016, 04:07 AM

Please. Thanks.
3 Feb 2016, 04:29 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Ok

Here is my new USF guide, long awaited.

COOKIEZNCREEM: USF IN 2016

• Find Wallet AND OR CREDIT CARD
  • Open Coh2
  • Open Coh2 store page
  • Click Tactical Support Company
  • Click add to cart
  • Click confirm purchase
  • restart coh2( cuz memory leak is oP)
  • click automatch vs players
  • click inventory button
  • add tactical support to active commanders
  • Click Start Searching, in any mode(make sure USF is selected)
  • Wait for load
  • Build 3 rifles, dont lose any of them
  • Lieutenant and fast m20
  • Ambulance
  • Quadmount M5
  • Captain
  • Stuart
  • equip LMGs
  • Calliope
  • If game is still going, go major
  • and then jackson
  • if game is still going
  • more calliopes

TIPS

Always remember to A-Move ur lmg rifles

Retreat on time

Doge panzerwerfers

Dont lose your stuart

remember to buy nades

Barrage enemy base and retreat points often with calliope

Dont lose your quadmount to something stupid

Spam recon sweep when you can

NEVER USE THE MG STRAFE! IT SUCKS

Make sure to reverse calliopes when you see enemy armor coming

Conclusion

Thanks for reading my guide. now rule the battlefield.

3 Feb 2016, 08:23 AM
3 Feb 2016, 08:39 AM

ANOTHER TIP: for max damage dont be afraid to move your calliopes in close because lmao fuck it they're tanks and it's worth tanking a shot or two for that delicious close-range spread.

EDIT ANOTHER TIP: Calliope rockets do like 20 damage on deflection so if an enemy tank is on low health shotgun blast it with rockets and you can kill them off
3 Feb 2016, 13:11 PM

1vs1 and 2vs2 USF guide vs OKW

• Veto all heavy urban maps
  • Select Mechanized Commander
  • Select whatever bulletin you want
  • RE starting unit + 1xRE
  • 1xRM
  • 1xWC51 and continue on your regular BO
  • Send your 1st RE to cap or occupy a house
  • Send your second RE to cap or occupy a house
  • Load your RM in your Jeep
  • Get a ride and focus the Spioneer, force the crush to not let him be in cover or being static: if he doesn't retreat before losing 2 models, you have 80% to wipe it
  • Select a new target, the Kubel is 80% of the time is side capping his fuel
  • Kill the Kubel
  • Select a new target, Volks or Spio and repeat 10.
  • He may have build a Raken, So repair and keep moving, if not repeat 10. repeat 10. repeat 10.
  • CP2, unload your vet1 or vet2 rifle squad, uncrew your jeep, call your stuart and exchange the crew, use refit on your WC51

If you micro well, WC51/RM > 2 Spio and > 2 Volks in close combat.
Be careful, volks deal a lot of damage to the WC51 at distance.

I'm not playing much 2vs2 but I'm on a 11 victories spread using this commander and strat 9 times.

Moscow Outskirt (summer/winter) will become your favorite map on 2vs2
3 Feb 2016, 14:10 PM

Banned
My guide;
Start game
Think in yourself 'Do I really want to play this fucking game? I know I'm not going to enjoy it'
Automatch
Start searching
Get a game
Look at loadingscreen - face OKW?
Quit game as there is nothing remotely fun in facing OKW these days.
Quit the game completely and break something (glass, window, ...)
Come on this forum and make a topic about 'Award for worst gamedesign goes to OKW'
3 Feb 2016, 15:24 PM

Sturms eat the jeep for dinner.
3 Feb 2016, 15:40 PM

Sturms eat the jeep for dinner.

Too bad they don't reach dinner since jeep kill them at breakfast :D

Instead of spreading wrong information, just give it a try.
3 Feb 2016, 16:21 PM

I have tried that. You should always pop out of it and repair it. Too much micro and investment to get, like 2 o 3 models kells at max.
AVA
3 Feb 2016, 16:50 PM

Ok

Here is my new USF guide, long awaited.

COOKIEZNCREEM: USF IN 2016

• Lieutenant and fast m20
  • Ambulance
  • Quadmount M5

I thought captain->stuart was the way to go.

Aren't you really vulnerable with m20 & m5 vs OKW, especially against shreks and such.

Also why or when would you ever buy a m5?
3 Feb 2016, 17:07 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 16:50 PMAVA

I thought captain->stuart was the way to go.

Aren't you really vulnerable with m20 & m5 vs OKW, especially against shreks and such.

Also why or when would you ever buy a m5?

M20 Rush has always provided massive early push power regardless of shrek. They'll have one.. Max. You then transition into captain. The only reason m20 kinda fell off the meta was because of the major cost increase, on top of other things,making LT m20 sherman impossible.

Stuart comes when there's already multiple shreks so using it as a push tool or whatver will almost always fail or "not be enough". It's a mobile screen tool that can push when the shreks are pushed off.

M5 is the only reliable suppression vs ubensmench volk blob(unlike that piece of shit 50 cal)

Stuart protects you from damn near all mobile AT OKW has to counter you until p4

If you're playing totally safe... Maybe you skip LT. But the strongest well rounded thing right now is to go LT m20 into CAPT into a Stuart into calliope with a quad.. Not one or the other officer wise. Both.
You're covered from everything axis can throw at you as long as you play well and preserve.

3 Feb 2016, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

M20 Rush has always provided massive early push power regardless of shrek.

Hell yes. M20 rush guarantees Kubel kill and maybe one or two squad wipes, and their late game AT mine utility is amazing. Also good scouting unit.

The only reason m20 kinda fell off the meta was because of the major cost increase

:huhsign:
3 Feb 2016, 17:19 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

3 Feb 2016, 17:25 PM
Donator 11

:huhsign:

Becouse you can't go m20 into 10 minute sherman any more.
3 Feb 2016, 18:16 PM
Donator 11

Why would Major tech cost increase kick M20 rush out of meta it only costs 20 fuel lol
4 Feb 2016, 08:15 AM

Imo, M20 is out of the meta because of the volkspamshrekfest into Luch, too much micro and little reward vs a no zero braining micro faction. Going M20 is an invitation to build T2 OKW and fast Luch.

I have tried that. You should always pop out of it and repair it. Too much micro and investment to get, like 2 o 3 models kells at max.

So your micro is bad, don't blame the unit, blame yourself. WC51 is uncontested vs OKW until a fast Raken or shreck.
You need to push really hard and cut his fuel to force him into T1 so he can't go Luch/Puma.
Honestly sometime I feel bad for my opponent for a couple of seconds seeing how I slaughter him that early. But just a couple of second, no more.

5 Feb 2016, 17:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 08:15 AMEsxile
Imo, M20 is out of the meta because of the volkspamshrekfest into Luch, too much micro and little reward vs a no zero braining micro faction. Going M20 is an invitation to build T2 OKW and fast Luch.

If the M20 forces a puma and luchs, then they wont have real healing unless you were feeding his sturmpios vet for medkits which of course, would be cutting into their shrek budget. Which means you should cut down volks like its nothing for a good chunk of time as long as you get captain out in time to force off mech reg vehicles. The m20 is also a free zooka, combine that with a vet 1 rifle squad nearby and thats all you need vs mech regiment until your captain comes.

And once you do that its gg unless they play stupid well, or you play bad, because they will then have nothing but volks and callin inf vs (insert stronk weapon here) rifles.

so , pretty doable if you get that quick push with the m20.
AVA
5 Feb 2016, 19:57 PM

If the M20 forces a puma and luchs, then they wont have real healing unless you were feeding his sturmpios vet for medkits which of course, would be cutting into their shrek budget. Which means you should cut down volks like its nothing for a good chunk of time as long as you get captain out in time to force off mech reg vehicles. The m20 is also a free zooka, combine that with a vet 1 rifle squad nearby and thats all you need vs mech regiment until your captain comes.

And once you do that its gg unless they play stupid well, or you play bad, because they will then have nothing but volks and callin inf vs (insert stronk weapon here) rifles.

I've also tried m20 instead of going cpt/stuart (which is stupidly strong in the early game), but you mentioned Calliope b4 major.
I honestly have never been in a position where I could call in a calliope, as he has a panzer/panther on the field before I can call it in and I have the feeling I need a jackson to counter that, otherwise he'll overwhelm me with armor.
5 Feb 2016, 20:08 PM

who talk about Puma? Luchs is enough to kill M20. 2/3 shreck squad + Luchs to push you. Not saying this is impossible but I prefer going WC51 :D
5 Feb 2016, 20:17 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Oh I'm not like assaulting your strat or anything I'm just talking. Just strat talk.

@AVA can you link a replay?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS