Login

russian armor

May we see the last 30 days Ostheer win/loss stats, please?

3 Feb 2016, 01:07 AM
Donator 11

Release the win/loss records of 1v1 since last patch for the ost. Since you broke the AEC and it basically has ruined ost in 1v1 vs brits. Show me that this is wrong and release the ost win/loss records. T

you guys know you screwed up the AEC so bad you posted on your twitter the 1 time a ost player got lucky and RNG killed them with vet 2 mg.

I would be very surprised to see ost with win record over 30%- Allie fan boys how happy are you when you load into 1v1 and get ost?

3 Feb 2016, 01:09 AM
Donator 11

I would recommend some reading about how matchmaker works before using win/loss stats in any way. This makes things a lot easier, trust me.

I dont want to write a book here but generally, no matter what the ballance is, for most players matchmaker will set their ranks so that their win / loss ratio would be close to 50%. Now answer yourself a question of how usefull these stats are and how exactly they look like right now.
3 Feb 2016, 01:13 AM
Donator 11

what I mean the overall statistics of the faction. How many games since last patch has ost won/loss. Even better would be vs brits specifically.
3 Feb 2016, 01:17 AM

Do not even bother. Game is an allied based puddingfest in 1v1 right now, but this forum will try to convince you that Allies are so weak they need even more buffs.
3 Feb 2016, 01:20 AM
Donator 11

what I mean the overall statistics of the faction. How many games since last patch has ost won/loss. Even better would be vs brits specifically.

Thats exactly what I am talking about: lets say we have faction A and B. If players are equally skilled faction A beats faction B 80% of times lets say. Now the matchmaker accounts for that and matches more skilled players from faction B with less skilled players from A. That way all of them get 50% chance to win! This is not true only for some number of best players who are so close to the top of the ladder that they are matched against worse players about 95% of times and randomly between themselves about 5% of times. These players all have over 50% win rate as every faction no matter the ballance but slight, like 1-2%, changes of their winrates can show which faction is stronger. You can see their accumulated statistics here: http://coh2chart.com/
3 Feb 2016, 03:59 AM

I lose like 2 or 3 pips everytime I play a brit because so many bad british players are getting spiked up to high levels because of the AEC.

If you watch the ESL, it's basically nonstop AEC spam when the brits are chosen.

They know, they just don't give a shit and will take a month to respond.
3 Feb 2016, 04:25 AM
Donator 11

It cuz the only thing keeping brits on the field is the AEC. Like they said its a "hotfix" for brits to make them viable in 1v1 not a "this needs to stay here forever".

Im almost 100% certain Relic knows whats going on in their game, they aren't stupid and have wayyy more data than we have access to.

If you don't like balance now then wait for the next patch
3 Feb 2016, 05:18 AM

It cuz the only thing keeping brits on the field is the AEC. Like they said its a "hotfix" for brits to make them viable in 1v1 not a "this needs to stay here forever".

Im almost 100% certain Relic knows whats going on in their game, they aren't stupid and have wayyy more data than we have access to.

If you don't like balance now then wait for the next patch

And then keep waiting. And waiting. Seems kinda tedious too wait, eh?
3 Feb 2016, 05:36 AM

Release the win/loss records of 1v1 since last patch for the ost. Since you broke the AEC and it basically has ruined ost in 1v1 vs brits. Show me that this is wrong and release the ost win/loss records. T

you guys know you screwed up the AEC so bad you posted on your twitter the 1 time a ost player got lucky and RNG killed them with vet 2 mg.

I would be very surprised to see ost with win record over 30%- Allie fan boys how happy are you when you load into 1v1 and get ost?

In my opinion, the AEC isn't as broken as everyone says, but nevertheless, if you still feel like you are
struggling as Ostheer vs Brits, this should help:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/48788/ostheer-railway-artillery
3 Feb 2016, 06:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 01:17 AMJoeH
Do not even bother. Game is an allied based puddingfest in 1v1 right now, but this forum will try to convince you that Allies are so weak they need even more buffs.

Notice that most of the people on coh2.org here play alot of axis and allies. Some more axis than allies. :snfPeter:

3 Feb 2016, 06:18 AM

In my opinion, the AEC isn't as broken as everyone says, but nevertheless, if you still feel like you are
struggling as Ostheer vs Brits, this should help:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/48788/ostheer-railway-artillery

So your counter to a factional light vehicle is a doctrinal artillery strike that comes in at 12cp and costs 200munitions and takes an incredibly long time to fire? What.
3 Feb 2016, 08:05 AM

For some reason, Relic is dragging its heels over giving the UKF proper buffs to make it into a viable faction. Before the AEC buff, it was losing more than any other nation in 1vs1.

It needs the Sniper to have its Vet0 Snare back, it needs PIATs buffed and an AT Grenade tech for Infantry Sections; so that Light Vehicles don't invalidate the faction again. Then, we can lower the buff for the AEC.
3 Feb 2016, 08:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Feb 2016, 08:05 AMDoggo
For some reason, Relic is dragging its heels over giving the UKF proper buffs to make it into a viable faction. Before the AEC buff, it was losing more than any other nation in 1vs1.

It needs the Sniper to have its Vet0 Snare back, it needs PIATs buffed and an AT Grenade tech for Infantry Sections; so that Light Vehicles don't invalidate the faction again. Then, we can lower the buff for the AEC.

Yeah it is just an obvious placeholder, before more reasonable buff comes.
3 Feb 2016, 08:53 AM

Hello.

So the OP is on a loosing streak, assume it is a balance issue, negate any l2p issue from him and unload his emorage on the forum.
How interesting...

Post at least 3 replays where there was a balance issue that where clearly the reason of your loss and i'll get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. Otherwise you'd better improve your analysis of the game.

Kozo.
3 Feb 2016, 09:02 AM

When I check game stats for players I play with, most of them are in 500 range with USF, SOV but in 200 range with Brits. This must mean something right?
3 Feb 2016, 09:37 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Hello.

So the OP is on a loosing streak, assume it is a balance issue, negate any l2p issue from him and unload his emorage on the forum.
How interesting...

Post at least 3 replays where there was a balance issue that where clearly the reason of your loss and i'll get on my knees and beg for forgiveness. Otherwise you'd better improve your analysis of the game.

Kozo.

+1
3 Feb 2016, 10:08 AM

Tellers make AEC kaput.
3 Feb 2016, 13:26 PM
Donator 11

And then keep waiting. And waiting. Seems kinda tedious too wait, eh?

I mean yea but this is kinda how Relic has always worked. They have been better since kyle took over and cynthia rly pushed for an open Relic so we are way better than we have ever been. People just need to understand they wont patch over night unless its game breaking like it wont start or something. You have to wait for people to adjust to the new patch meta and see where the balance is as well as wait for ESL to be over so its not unfair.
3 Feb 2016, 14:19 PM

Stop raging and start thinking. First of all there is a webside which gives you your information. Coh2chart.com god I hate people who rage about things that are there already. second it is true that matchmaker usually puts you against somebody with equal skill no matter what the balance currently is. It doesn't apply to the better end of players though.
3 Feb 2016, 14:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hello.

How interesting...

Kozo.

More replays, less QQ. I approve.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight