Login

russian armor

Competetive Automatch 1v1 W/Commentary! First vid out!

29 Jan 2016, 10:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHwQ86c1RQ&feature=youtu.be

BreadMarshlivePlace (ME) vs stoned killer on angoville 1v1 automatch. 50 minutes long and with a lot of close calls and intense moments. This is me playing live. I want to target you guys as my audience and for that reason id like to hear your opinion on my first complete video. Thanks, and please click like if you liked it!
29 Jan 2016, 11:16 AM

I didnt like it. 5 minutes in and you were talking about how he reacted, you have 3 points and a fuel, yet your rifles idle while you talk about his play instead of play. My opinion, since you asked.
29 Jan 2016, 11:57 AM

Thank you, too much talk in the early game. Did this develop to be better later on or was it bad combination of play and talk all the way through?
29 Jan 2016, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2016, 11:16 AMJewdo
I didnt like it. 5 minutes in and you were talking about how he reacted, you have 3 points and a fuel, yet your rifles idle while you talk about his play instead of play. My opinion, since you asked.

Your gonna have to help me out here, i watched the video up to 5 minutes and at no point did my rifles sit idle. I had them setting up for a assault just before he attacked my cutoff, this is the only point where my rifles isnt moving. This was not because i was too busy talking, i simply wanted to setup a timed assault, for max impact. is this what you meant? if not please specify, i am very eager to improve myself, thanks
29 Jan 2016, 14:55 PM

Alright. Right at the start, after you talk about why your not capping the point and just bypassing it, that was cool, informative etc.

@2:44 your rifle was idle till 3:25..

Sure its not such a big deal, but the games been only going for 3 and a half minutes. for 45 seconds of those 3 minutes, your rifle was idle.'

You are top 50, if you were not talking, youd not have done that. Its the point right outside of your base.

You are probably just new to talking and playing, same happens when you start playing music while playing. So i pointed it out.
29 Jan 2016, 15:42 PM

Ok so thats what you meant, you could argue that this was a bad tactical decision by me, thats fine, but keeping that rifle idle was my plan, i didnt want to engage it until i was sure i had other units supporting it. as you probably know, there was a mg42 guarding that excact path, and i simply wanted to draw attention to my other rifles before moving that particular riflesquad up. Thats my explaination, just so you dont take me as a less of a player, if you dont agree with that kind of play then thats up to you. i once again thank you for pointing this out and giving me your honest opinion. I really want to make entertainment for higher skilled players and you strike me as one of those, id love it if you would do the same thing for my next video which will be uploaded shortly. Thanks!
29 Jan 2016, 16:22 PM

Commentary is best left for replays, imo. Attempting it during live gameplay detracts from either the gameplay or the commentary, usually.
29 Jan 2016, 16:47 PM

I see, did you watch my video? Is there something about MY video that you dislike or is it just in general? Thanks for your input.
30 Jan 2016, 07:19 AM

why dont your try live streaming and focus on the game more than the talking? or cast the gg's you had and upload them? should be easier and less distracting.
30 Jan 2016, 11:40 AM

I did streaming before this, my internet is too bad to create quality content. Is replay casts something you would be interested in?
30 Jan 2016, 12:53 PM

Playing and casting does not go well. You said it yourself at one point, you had to concentrate to much on the game.
Casting replays is the best thing, you can cast your games as well.
30 Jan 2016, 14:01 PM

You are right, its hard, but the way i see it, as long as the Viewer is entertained, its all good. If the gameplay is intense i dont really need to talk right? But i do see Your point, it fits more for streaming this type of thing, unfortunately i dont have the internet to stream, and i dont consider myself a good enough talker to cast matches. But i do thank you for Your input.
30 Jan 2016, 14:11 PM

What's your PC like? The videos are very smooth.
30 Jan 2016, 15:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 14:11 PMSwift
What's your PC like? The videos are very smooth.

Is it the specs of my PC you want to know? Thanks mate!
30 Jan 2016, 15:55 PM

Yeah PC specs.
30 Jan 2016, 16:31 PM

People who say live commenting doesn't work don't know shit
30 Jan 2016, 17:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 16:31 PMGiaA
People who say live commenting doesn't work don't know shit

Im glad you say that, does MY commenting while playing work? If you dont mind me ask... :)
30 Jan 2016, 17:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 15:55 PMSwift
Yeah PC specs.

Intel core i7 4710HQ 4 Cores

ASUS notebook actually, works quite well. 8 GB RAM
30 Jan 2016, 17:42 PM

Dude you've been playing all these USF games,and you're still 138 as USF? Dude please :snfQuinn:
30 Jan 2016, 18:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2016, 17:42 PMEarth
Dude you've been playing all these USF games,and you're still 138 as USF? Dude please :snfQuinn:

And your point is?

Ill have you know that i play this game for fun, not for the competition, also, i have spent the last year in a place where the internet is of low quality, resulting in a lot of drops and lagg issues, thank you for the input i suppose.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★