Login

russian armor

why is the Panther non-doc and uncapped?

27 Jan 2016, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 14:43 PMPorygon

Don't get it wrong, ofc I wasn't talking about you. :)

Well, at least I got it at the signature.

Absolutely no problem, mate. I just wanted to justify the "behaviour" of us mods :wave:

But please let's get back to the topic.
27 Jan 2016, 14:46 PM

Its kind of fine, maybe it could use some pop cap adjustments having in mind the 3vs3 and 4vs4. (and maybe mg small nerf)

The real problem are the soviets, if you dont have specific commanders you have to deal with them with turretless su85s. t34/85 for T4 is necessary.
27 Jan 2016, 18:51 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Evil nazi panthers still too OP, smh
27 Jan 2016, 19:08 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Let's not forget the days when Panthers had 1000HP... xD

Panther is fine, really. It's armor is a bit high, but replacing it? noooo.

I don't know why anyone would suggest that. It's not OP if you know how to deal with it.
nee
27 Jan 2016, 20:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 09:41 AMpoop

i guess that makes sense, but i always regarded the Panther as the best tank of WW2.*barring mechanical failures) But it is not presented in that way here to me. I see way more of them than Panzers which is.. odd.

Well what you see as the best tank of WW2 doesn't really mean a whole lot to whether a particular unit in a video game should be capped or doctrinal.
That's aside it being the most expensive non-doc unit outside of KT (for OKW), as well as both factions having it as T4. Unless you play modded custom games, the average time you can access Panther is when you can have accrued the CP to unlock Tiger.

I mean I think Volksgrenadiers are the best OKW unit and also the coolest kind of infantry division in WW2, but that hardly means I have a case for arguing why it's should be doctrinal and uncapped.

Panthers are more common than Panzer 4 because the latter is not only not the endgame vehicle, but also considerably lacking in characteristics that give Panther the edge any German player needs. Why go Panzer4 when I can go PaK/ VOlksblob and save the fuel for the best vehicle?
27 Jan 2016, 21:25 PM

In addition, please remember that we are also humans and have good and bad days.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 97
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment