Login

russian armor

Allies is almost impossible to lose in 3v3/4v4

• This thread is locked
PAGES (8)down
25 Jan 2016, 15:51 PM

It would help us if you had a replay, because I can't even know if this a bait thread or real.
25 Jan 2016, 16:56 PM

#best variety of units
#best early baseline infantry with lolMGspam
#best blob
#best medium tank / TD swarming
#best late game artillery
#best one click wonder

All those things are Axis advantages

Yeh they're all axis advantages.
25 Jan 2016, 17:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 11:22 AMPorygon

Stuka bomb costs 160 muni, B4 don't.
Stuka siren is very loud and noticeable, B4 don't.
Stuka bomb arrived 10 seconds after the siren, B4 don't.
Understand?

I thought you mean british one click wonders not shitty b4.

NUKE THEM AKA Air superiority

LOST IN TIME AND SPACE AKA Artillery cover

GUSTAV CRYING IN CORNER AKA Conceentrated artillery

SKILLPLANEZ AKA starfing-bombong runs

And never foget comet that cost less than panther , AC spam , snipers, commados, AVRE that cost only 140 fuel, duelbren IS ...

May I continue with USA duel lgms , calliOP, m10 packs , getting over 100 popcap and soviet lolxim spam with t70 rush , quadcheese and t34/85 swarm and su76 hunting packs ?

Yes allies are harder to play but much easier to play.

Good thread.

NOTE: I´m not wehraboo fan and i think allies are almost ok in 1v1 but they get strong if you meet them in 3v3 , 4v4 if team is arranged
25 Jan 2016, 17:15 PM

Invissed two posts.
25 Jan 2016, 17:16 PM

Guys, this guy (Porygon) is just lying so please don't respond to him

He claims that he beat team rank 1 (focus), while focus has teams rank 1 and rank 3 which they have win streaks of +23 and +67

and I watched the last game Focus (rank1) lost which was against SoE in Lienne Forest and I have the replay as well that I can show to anyone who wants

(To be exact vs SoE Sturmpanther (USF), RedTerror(UKF), Blackstorm(SU), I exactly remember that game cause it was a very good game, indeed)
25 Jan 2016, 17:23 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Porygon, for the love of fuck.

you havent played a 4 in your life, and all your 3v3 games are AT 3v3 games, and you probably played 0 of the top teams over that time.

Of course its impossible to lose from your perspective. :S

*and yes allies are strong and have alot of those things going for them. I'd hope so or the axis winrate would be about 10000%
25 Jan 2016, 18:21 PM

I think we need to actually consider the possibility of allies being OP in 4s.

Let's see how the rest of the tourney plays out and even the following tourneys.

With that said the results don't lie and if we don't take the data in with an open mind we will never reach a balanced game.
25 Jan 2016, 19:01 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 18:21 PMGdot
I think we need to actually consider the possibility of allies being OP in 4s.

Let's see how the rest of the tourney plays out and even the following tourneys.

With that said the results don't lie and if we don't take the data in with an open mind we will never reach a balanced game.

It's actually a miracle: http://coh2chart.com/

4v4 randoms is actually balanced and UKF/USF is actually a bit in the lead! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. CAN IT BE!?!?!? Soviets and Ostheer left in the dust with OKW doing the heavy lifting for Axis. This is randoms of course.

Since when has Allies NOT been the teamwork faction? It has since the history of forever always been the better team when played properly, since the SU-85 spam days to the 100 range Elefant days to the 100% OKW fuel overhaul days to the OP Tiger Ace days.

Allies will always be the teamwork-intensive coordinated-push factions
25 Jan 2016, 19:46 PM

Alright mod mode off, I'll add my thoughts.

This reminds me a lot of watching the Elite mod 3v3 faction wars on Indrid's channel (DoW II caster) where the Space Marines went on an unbeaten streak of defeating five different factions in 15 games (all three games were played even if they won the first two).

People in the youtube comments, people who had never played/started playing the game and had no knowledge of the forums existed kept commenting "SM OP Elite makes them too good need nerfs" and "Nothing can beat SM OP faction WTF Caeltos". All it came down to in the end however, was that the players on the Space Marine team were consistently better/experienced team game players and the unskilled/non-players who had no knowledge of the game or context decided arbitrarily this was OP.

It's about the players often, not the balance. Get more data and experience and people might take it seriously.

TL: DR: Keep mashign search button and tell us when you beat a real team.
25 Jan 2016, 20:23 PM

It's actually a miracle: http://coh2chart.com/

4v4 randoms is actually balanced and UKF/USF is actually a bit in the lead! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. CAN IT BE!?!?!? Soviets and Ostheer left in the dust with OKW doing the heavy lifting for Axis. This is randoms of course.

Since when has Allies NOT been the teamwork faction? It has since the history of forever always been the better team when played properly, since the SU-85 spam days to the 100 range Elefant days to the 100% OKW fuel overhaul days to the OP Tiger Ace days.

Allies will always be the teamwork-intensive coordinated-push factions

Taking any data (other than 1v1) from coh2chart.com and trying to derive some sort of meaning is pointless. There are already 50 threads about that.

Both allies/axis are teamwork factions when you are playing 4s.

Just because one faction was OP or UP at some other juncture of time has nothing to do with the present.

25 Jan 2016, 20:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

dot it could be argued that your tournament wasnt the best data sample either, at least not so far.

Lets break down the matchups
SOE VS RTN

SOE #1 allied 4s team vs unranked RtN axis team that apparently didnt take the whole thing all that seriously, considering one of them "wasnt on teamspeak"(going off what momo was saying in twitch), of course SOE #1 allies team with a hundred games together wins over RtN axis.

RtN allies vs SOE axis, RtN wins as allies. Probably the best representation of a bit of imbalance, as the 8 seed beat the 1 seed's axis. Even though the RtN team player per player was easily a top 4 best team in this entire thing, and it was kinda a crime they were seeded so low. anyway thats not the point but may have been why SoE struggled with them as axis.

TATUS vs FOCUS

Tatus #1 allied team vs Focus top 5 axis team, allied TATUS team won(128-0 team?) i dont know exactly how that series went, but unless it was a stomp, that doesnt mean allies are OP either. it just means the better players won. It was also the most 'balanced' matchup of the first round, being 4 seed vs 5 seed.

gdot you played in this, so correct me if im wrong, you saying Focus Allies won right? Fine, however, (Im going off your playercard here so again correct me if im wrong) You guys(TATUS)play way more allies than axis. Obviosuly, you will struggle as axis, period.
RUKA VS COHBROS

RUKA vs cohbros, again, cohbros also a primarily allied team, vs a great team like RUKA. Of course, RUKA allies win.

I dont know if cohbros allies won or not so i wont comment.

USF ALL STARS VS NS

and then, USF all stars....vs NS. Of course, NS wins their allied round vs our patchwork axis team as well as us, being mainly an allied team, winning as allies.

So the "Oh allies won all their matchups... allies op?" without realizing the fact that almost all the teams here except FOCUS and SOE were primarily allied teams, isn't a proper argument or measuring stick for balance either, in my opinion.

The real question is where are all the good axis 4v4 teams besides focus and SOE? are allies THAT op, that those teams are extinct now?

25 Jan 2016, 21:10 PM

The real question is where are all the good axis 4v4 teams besides focus and SOE? are allies THAT op, that those teams are extinct now?

according to the forum axis is ez Mode in large game modes and noone wants to abuse them i guess :foreveralone:
25 Jan 2016, 21:19 PM

player card geet
25 Jan 2016, 21:22 PM

TATUS vs FOCUS

Tatus #1 allied team vs Focus top 5 axis team, allied TATUS team won(128-0 team?) i dont know exactly how that series went, but unless it was a stomp, that doesnt mean allies are OP either. it just means the better players won. It was also the most 'balanced' matchup of the first round, being 4 seed vs 5 seed.

gdot you played in this, so correct me if im wrong, you saying Focus Allies won right? Fine, however, (Im going off your playercard here so again correct me if im wrong) You guys(TATUS)play way more allies than axis. Obviosuly, you will struggle as axis, period.
RUKA VS COHBROS

RUKA vs cohbros, again, cohbros also a primarily allied team, vs a great team like RUKA. Of course, RUKA allies win.

It was much "worse" We beat them Allied like 476-0. On steppes.
25 Jan 2016, 21:31 PM

Permanently Banned
http://coh2chart.com/

Allies will always have the advantage in the competitive scene. And have enough cheese to abuse in the casual scene as well. Hilarious how basically the only superior axis infantry is obers.

Basic GIs and Tommy's must of had just navy seal training.
25 Jan 2016, 21:32 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It was much "worse" We beat them Allied like 476-0. On steppes.

why would they play on steppes of all maps? :snfPeter:
25 Jan 2016, 21:33 PM

why would they play on steppes of all maps? :snfPeter:

idk they picked it, they made the poor choice of going 3 bot I believe. I don't recall.
25 Jan 2016, 21:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

idk they picked it, they made the poor choice of going 3 bot I believe. I don't recall.

Sounds like Focus needs to fire their team captain and force him to uninstall.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS