Login

russian armor

Patch notes 14th Jan

15 Jan 2016, 20:12 PM

Small patches like this are what happens when people bitch and bitch and bitch about relic making big changes in the previous patches. That's on all of the whiners that make up the vocal minority.

I'm glad they addressed the AEC, but aside there really isn't anything they did, so label those you call "whiners", but they still left MANY major issues on the table *cough* Sexton *cough* emplacements*cough*
15 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM

I'm glad they addressed the AEC, but aside there really isn't anything they did, so label those you call "whiners", but they still left MANY major issues on the table *cough* Sexton *cough* emplacements*cough*

Because changing "too many things" at once will make people cry again, so get used to a slow pace now.
15 Jan 2016, 20:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Because changing "too many things" at once will make people cry again, so get used to a slow pace now.

Weekly/2Weeks patch cycle confirmed ?

Problem is not changing too many things at a time, more than big swipes on unit stats.

I wish they fixed the warspoils :(

At this point is like asking for HL3, more deckslots, phase 2, etc :P
15 Jan 2016, 21:50 PM

A week/2 week patch cycle would be nice as it'd more gradual changes and people can get us to it more. Or thats what I hope Relic will do
15 Jan 2016, 23:24 PM

No, I don't think that's quite the issue people whine about, they whine about obvious issues in balance and gameplay, such as the War spoils, Sexton, Brace ability, UKF emplacements in general, the AEC(which they have improved), blobs, spam, yadda yadda.
16 Jan 2016, 01:24 AM

No, I don't think that's quite the issue people whine about, they whine about obvious issues in balance and gameplay, such as the War spoils, Sexton, Brace ability, UKF emplacements in general, the AEC(which they have improved), blobs, spam, yadda yadda.

Short term memory?

Go read December patch reactions, the vitriol on the forums about the major overhauls.
16 Jan 2016, 01:41 AM

Short term memory?

Go read December patch reactions, the vitriol on the forums about the major overhauls.

Sure, you quote the stark many whom are on the gratuitous side of the spectrum, I quote the reasonable and not so quick tempered who actually play and care about the game. No need to be so salty over little.

Post note, there's always going to be opposition to change.
16 Jan 2016, 02:31 AM
Patrion 15

Small patches like this are what happens when people bitch and bitch and bitch about relic making big changes in the previous patches. That's on all of the whiners that make up the vocal minority.

Oh come on Dusty, if Relic is changing their patching process to smaller, more incremental patches it should be with the intent that it will ultimately be better for the game, not because they are trying to cater to the vocal minority. Looking down your nose at all the forum warriors as if this change in philosophy was their doing undermines both your credibility, as a community ambassador of sorts, and Relics as a company with any sort of vision for their own game.

So please tell us, did Relic really make this change because forums warriors demanded it? Are they really lacking that much in vision for their own game?
Vaz
16 Jan 2016, 03:33 AM

This game is basically perfect it seems
16 Jan 2016, 09:57 AM

Small change after new years is fine, they've been on balance holidays for weeks. Feb will be larger, but hopefully not TOO large because people complaining about major overhaul patches are totally correct, it's super hard to change 50 moving variables all at once.
16 Jan 2016, 10:08 AM
Patrion 14

I like it they do small changes now. And for everyone crying that AEC is OP now -> :facepalm: But if its this good vs infantry, it shouldnt be so effective vs armor.
16 Jan 2016, 10:09 AM
Patrion 14

@Hamester: It has the potential to completely wipe out a full health gren unit.
We are talking about %500 wider AOE, %100 increased damage at far.

Please, play first. After that you can come shit post some more.
16 Jan 2016, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jan 2016, 21:45 PMFrost
What about CaliOPes?
Osttruppen?
Snipers?
OKW blobs?
M20's?
British base arty?
Nothing? So dissapointed

whats wrong with ostruppen and m20's ?
16 Jan 2016, 15:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2016, 10:08 AMStafkeh
I like it they do small changes now. And for everyone crying that AEC is OP now -> :facepalm: But if its this good vs infantry, it shouldnt be so effective vs armor.

You do realize the irony?
17 Jan 2016, 04:52 AM

That's it?

Whelp back to playing other games, cya chumps!
17 Jan 2016, 10:02 AM

Still no buffs to soviet tanks .... relic......................
17 Jan 2016, 10:55 AM

AEC needs a slight nerf vs inf. and make it more maneuverable. its pathing sucks balls
17 Jan 2016, 16:46 PM

soviets su-76 needsa to be taken down a notch the spam is unreal in matchmaking with those things. they should be able to go down with one hit from an elephant too. that's just common sense
17 Jan 2016, 16:46 PM

Whoever said the sexton needs a buff; I wouldn't say the sexton needs much, more so the fact that it's just a pain the ass to use in a game where both sides are skilled. So you rarely see it

also yea soviets could use a buff to their tank armor or atleast to one of them...hopefully that's addressed in the big patch
17 Jan 2016, 21:57 PM
Patrion 28

Whoever said the sexton needs a buff; I wouldn't say the sexton needs much, more so the fact that it's just a pain the ass to use in a game where both sides are skilled. So you rarely see it/quote]

far AoE is around 2 on the sexton
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS