Login

russian armor

Cielle

12 Jan 2016, 01:11 AM

I am working on the Ardennes Assault Campaign on the General level and I need some help. I am stuck on the Cielle sector of the map. This is the one where you must find and destroy all FIVE of the German command trucks. I have played this scenario multiple times and no matter what I do, I am unable to find the 5th truck. I can find and destroy 4 of them just fine. My last attempt, they even sent 2 King Tigers after me. I have spent many hours combing that map one meter at a time and still I am unable to find the missing 5th truck. There must be some trick. Can anybody tell me where or how to find this elusive 5th command truck?
12 Jan 2016, 02:25 AM

Is this the mission where you are destroying command trucks while there are IR halftracks in the way?
12 Jan 2016, 03:20 AM
Donator 11

Today must be your lucky day because I shall tell you the secret to beating this mission :D

It is a bug actually, ever since OKW truck revamp. You will only be able to kill three HQ buildings excluding the main base HQ which would be the fourth.

But here is where the trick comes in: the AI repairs the HQ and u can kill it a 2nd time :D. Or even a third time if you dont feel like killing the other HQs.

Now go pwn some Axis u n00b
12 Jan 2016, 16:31 PM

Thanks so much!!! I have counted on the people in this forum several times to get me out of a bind, and I have never been let down. This forum is the best!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 17
South Africa 5
Germany 839
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %