Login

russian armor

Small list of bugs

11 Jan 2016, 20:10 PM

Oh, i remember another one: soviet AT-gun camo sometimes just dont work, and crew attaking infantry from camo despite vehicles priority. I understand that most peolpe dont give a pudding about that, but still...
1 of 4 Relic postsRelic 11 Jan 2016, 23:15 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 18:47 PMluvnest
Some of them might be in the infamous relic database already, but still here we go:

• Radio intercept for Soviets not having any voice lines for OKW in general and other call ins units like Osttruppen,...
  • Tellermine is still bugged (triggers on vehicles without any effect on the target)
  • Building sandbags with cons where the sandbags are at least half a screen away from the squad will result in 1 squad member moving up to the sandbags while the other 5 stay behind.
  • Searchlight still tracks units that are outside of its arc
  • Shock troop smoke disappears if you move the camera away from it and back which results in an akward line of sight blocker
  • if a vehicle kills another one and drives into the fresh wreck it gets stuck there (or at least having serious pathing issues) for at least 5-10 seconds
  • you can see the the arc of fire of an mg that garrisoned an ambient building through the fog of war by selection the house
  • MGs, Flak HQ, etc fire outside of their ark of fire (this is super annoying)
  • T70 who got abandoned in recon mode won't be able to fire once it's recrewed
  • there's a bug on angoville where the house gets destroyed once you crush the front side of it with a vehicle (Link ~ 6:29:00)
  • Ost sniper has wrong "camouflage icon" on the unit's portrait. It shows a partisan instead of a german sniper
  • Bulding will flash red if you order a squad to garrison it if it's already occupied, giving you an easy way to find out if it's already garrisoned or not
  • If you right click on an house in the fog of war (if you want to go inside) you can see it flashing red if an enemy squad is already inside it.
  • squads sometimes use the door farther away to it to enter a building, which leads to unwanted behaviour where a squads walk around the building to get into a door
  • moving your USF vehicle and shift-order it to leave the vehicle doesn't work and result in immediate leaving of the vehicle
  • Teching to T3 with Ost, the announcer still says that "rocket artillery is ready"...which isn't.
  • British AT-nade doesnt cause engine damage properly

While we're at it, could be please revert the pathing changes? :)

The biggest Problem with the new pathing is that vehicles tend to drive up to the enemy with their back facing the enemy, even if you right click the ground and provide the direction how the vehicle should be faced. It could be fixed by making the vehicle turn around first (and not afterwards at its destination) and then drive forward.

1) Issue is already in our database
2) Issue is already in our database
3) Do you have more Steps for this one? Thanks
4) Do you have more Steps for this one? Thanks
5) Unable to Repro. Most Likely a Setting or a Specific Graphics Card Issue
6) Do you have more Info for this one? Which Vehicles? Thanks
7) Issue is already in our database
8) Issue is already in our database
9) Issue is already in our database
10) Added to Database
11) Added to Database
12) Issue is already in our database
13) Issue is already in our database
14) Do you have more Steps for this one? Thanks
15) Added to Database
16) Wasn't able to repro this one
17) Not a Bug, UK AT Grenade does less damage [Balance Issue]

Thanks
12 Jan 2016, 03:52 AM
Patrion 28

apparently fire-up breaks with vehicle crewing like every other ability that isn't manually excluded.

i've run into that issue with smoke before. it has to do with particle effects not drawing when they're not visible because they're intensive. it doesn't seem to always happen in coh2 though, maybe just if you're not looking at it when the nade goes off and then scroll back to it.
12 Jan 2016, 05:18 AM

I think this is typical and unintended move if you havn't released CoH2 navy edition :wub:

12 Jan 2016, 11:32 AM

>> 17) Not a Bug, UK AT Grenade does less damage [Balance Issue]

What the hell?
12 Jan 2016, 11:45 AM

16) Wasn't able to repro this one

Try teching multiple times to T3, eventually the wrong voice line comes up. "Medium armor and rocket artillery are now available".
12 Jan 2016, 11:54 AM

Annoying bug with retreating .50 cal maxims when crew are killed one by one.seems like defferent mechanic fro. Mg42
12 Jan 2016, 13:47 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

3) Do you have more Steps for this one? Thanks

4) Do you have more Steps for this one? Thanks

I don't have a specific replay right now because it happens very situational. It usually happens when you chase another vehicle with your own, destroy it and drive into the burning fresh wreck of it.

I'll cover the others when I encounter them next time in automatch, maybe the others can help aswell. I can also provide the replays if you want.
12 Jan 2016, 15:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

IR HT bug: it's supposed to be in your database.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/42476/ir-ht-permanent-spots-units-on-tactical-map/page/1#post_id414253

It's an issue with retreating while been fire under the beam effect.
2 of 4 Relic postsRelic 12 Jan 2016, 18:59 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 05:18 AMtofu

I think this is typical and unintended move if you havn't released CoH2 navy edition :wub:

The Spyhunter Bridge jump is a bug, but the Pathing issue isn't. Light vehicles can't crush vehicle wrecks. (Stuart and Luch II)

Thanks
12 Jan 2016, 19:00 PM
Senior Caster Badge

The Spyhunter Bridge jump is a bug, but the Pathing issue isn't. Light vehicles can't crush vehicle wrecks. (Stuart and Luch II)

Thanks

It's Luchs , Dear Cuddletronic, small grammar bug.
WHO
12 Jan 2016, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 11:32 AMPorygon
>> 17) Not a Bug, UK AT Grenade does less damage [Balance Issue]

What the hell?

Remember the engine critical only happens below what? 80% or 75% health or something like that? The faust does 100 damge, but the brit AT nade only does 50 damge.

So take a 400 health unit hit by faust for 100 damge. 300/400=75% health = engine crit
then 400 health unit hit by brit nade for 50 damge. 350/400=87% health = no engine crit

3 of 4 Relic postsRelic 12 Jan 2016, 19:37 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 19:00 PMd0ggY

It's Luchs , Dear Cuddletronic, small grammar bug.

I call it the Lunchbox, cause when I use it my opponent eats it for lunch. :)
4 of 4 Relic postsRelic 12 Jan 2016, 19:43 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jan 2016, 13:47 PMluvnest

I don't have a specific replay right now because it happens very situational. It usually happens when you chase another vehicle with your own, destroy it and drive into the burning fresh wreck of it.

I'll cover the others when I encounter them next time in automatch, maybe the others can help aswell. I can also provide the replays if you want.

Thanks, I'm adding all these to our database.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★