Login

russian armor

WTF Bofors?

12 Jan 2016, 20:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2016, 23:46 PMJespe

- Yup, something about jump light tanks and go straight to mediums... Like i write "...BEFORE TANKS..."
- Or did you mean that Smoke it and FlameHT? sure i can smoke it, then pro-brits just attack ground trought the smoke... (I have to admid that this works well if (S)he is unaware whats happening aka "braindead" and doesnt brace&standfast when missed the attack ground and starts to take damage.) I've destroyed many bofors with this way but none of them did not know how to attack ground...

BUT like i said its not the bofor,s bofors itself is ok... IT's the stand fast doctrine in urban enviroment that makes too good... If you cannot manage to kill it before its build find some other route or Glitch with 88mm trought buildings...

Well if you don't want counters don't worry about it then.

Since he invested heavily in a light stationary vehicle counter, giving him that side of the map will free you up to push elsewhere. Meanwhile his army is now at a disadvantage because you can field more troops in the area, and when you get medium tanks he won't be able to do anything to them with the boffers.

Smoke into anything you want, AT guns, pio's with flames, shreks, etc. The point was to take the Boffers out of contention. He can manually target, but it is far more difficult, and units can be moved to avoid. Meanwhile, once you get close he will have to brace it. If you didn't bring enough to kill the boffers why would you attack it? The smoke just let's you close the gap. Flame HT works remarkably well since it can drive around shooting, and the boffers has to brace or it can get killed right away. A single AT gun firing two shells forces the brace as well unless he can run over and push you off immediately. Once braced its all you.

The point of standfast is to deny you the ability to kill the emplacement. That is all he gets with it. Popping it will drain his munitions. He is giving up the ability to move on the map to retain control of an area. This is the Brit design, they give up attacking early to become an entrenched faction that requires heavy hitting stuff to bust open. The repair ability doesn't do much once you hit him with some flame.

This is one of those times I get to say: Smoke and flank.

Instead of crying about how the sky is falling and dismissing ideas that you don't like, try them and then come back. Feel free to bring replays as well.
12 Jan 2016, 21:05 PM

LOL! Says the person with less than 40 games ask UKF. This is irrelevant and you're going on a tangent.

OKW 5 volks can be built at T0. It also has a forward retreat point. It serves to have map control early game and AT throughout the entire game. They are also RETREATABLE and reinforce-able, and MOBILE.

You're comparing it to a non-reinforceable (only repairable), non-retreatable, statis (non-mobile) position.

Great comparison... i think someone should learn to STFU and make legit comparisons. Get to top 10 with random players or 1v1 ranks and I'll actually respect your opinion. 3+ mortar 3+ bofors... lol, this is ludicrous. Must be Axis camping all day and letting UKF build positions non-stop. BTW, UKF has the LOWEST win rate in team games. GG and QQ more Axis fanboi. Since... you exclusively play Axis... I don't

You may actually learn something if you don't just play 4v4 for noobs and watch some 2v2 games.

And how exactly we have fewer than 40 games as UKF? Don't have enough fingers to count?
There is link to the playercard you know.
Tip: UK is part of allies. And NO. I don't play as many 4v4 or ranDUMBs as you do.
12 Jan 2016, 23:26 PM

Instead of crying about how the sky is falling and dismissing ideas that you don't like, try them and then come back. Feel free to bring replays as well.

I've had more bang for the buck with AEC. I like more to manouver than turtle...

How about we just agree to disagree... I gave my 5cents you gave yours and now we will just move along...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★