Login

russian armor

Brits "Woe is me" mentality doesn't get us to good places

• This thread is locked
7 Jan 2016, 02:16 AM

So remember a few months ago how everyone was crying "USF UP NEEDS BUFFS, NOT TODAY, NOT TOMORROW, BUT RIGHT NOW"? Relic went ahead with their standard balance procedure by listening to whoever who cries the loudest and buffed USF into the moon. Now this faction is dominating 1v1. And they seem to be hesitant to even make some adjustments(double pickups, free units, M10 wolfpacks, Tier 3 madness etc) .

Now it is the same story with TBF. Despite the fact that they aren't weak at any stage of game, some players are just mad because they fail to utilize the advantages of this faction. The following screenshots captured via OBS mode should give you a clear understanding of what these "advantages" mean.

Early Game, standard playstyle and BO:

Notice the almost dead kubel, which is supposed to be the counter to this cheese.

Typical Late Game:

Another Early-Mid game Playstyle:

Facts;
  • Toms are the best baseline inf, and the best starter unit as well. With their small size, moving from red cover to green cover won't result in any model loss. They recive insane buffs once behind cover, which is basically free and are found anywhere on any maps. (Can't wait for desert maps). At 5 men and with double upgrades they can be countered by vehicles only.
  • Vickers is the scariest HMG in game.
  • CornWell is the best medium in game.
  • 6P is the best ATG in game.
  • .55 AP is the best of its kind

7 Jan 2016, 02:37 AM
Patrion 27

I'm pretty sure this guy has never played an actual match of COH2. Relic should hire him for balance.
7 Jan 2016, 02:48 AM
Patrion 310

This just in! Top 10 player beats top 100-200 player. Result = Brits OP!

Also, UKF are probably the weakest faction in the game right now.
7 Jan 2016, 03:03 AM
Donator 33

Sooooo I if the captain and lieutenant are "free" is the gun on the schwere hq now free with OKW being a full red faction now? This isn't going to get you very far, UKF are struggling in small games.
7 Jan 2016, 03:29 AM

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa. Move to Scrap Yard plz
7 Jan 2016, 03:31 AM

UKF are the weakest 1v1 faction in the game right now, trying to argue otherwise is absurd.

Likewise, everyone pretending that UKF are literally useless are lying to themselves too, just like the nerds that couldn't play USF for the longest time.
7 Jan 2016, 03:35 AM

I'm pretty sure this guy has never played an actual match of COH2. Relic should hire him for balance.

This.

Also, i haven't played 1v1 for like a year, but 10 minute searchlight and forward retreat with 2 volks killed me.
7 Jan 2016, 03:44 AM

So using two snipers together helps does it?

Thank you, might be where I'm going wrong.

Come to think of it I wonder what 4 snipers for instant squad wipes would do....
7 Jan 2016, 04:13 AM

So using two snipers together helps does it?

Thank you, might be where I'm going wrong.

Come to think of it I wonder what 4 snipers for instant squad wipes would do....

You won't be getting instant squad wipes since more often that not two shots will be wasted on the same target.
7 Jan 2016, 06:41 AM

Yeah, just tried it. Epic fail. :)
7 Jan 2016, 07:42 AM

What "weakness"?
7 Jan 2016, 08:04 AM

I don't think the Cromwell is in any way the best medium in the game *cough* panther *cough* T 34-85 *cough* Pershing *cough*
7 Jan 2016, 08:06 AM

In terms of cost effectiveness, timing and utility. And it should be compared to PIV, T3476 and Sherman, not pershing and panthers! (wtf)
7 Jan 2016, 08:10 AM
Patrion 14

VanAsten Brits Rank: 17
~TAB~ IronEmperor OKW Rank: 250
Huge difference...

Stop posting all these shit threads, nobody cares... Just play the game for once, instead of taking screenshots of replays and being a forumwarrior. Beside that, a screenshot doesn't say that much. Game can just turn around in the next couple of minutes.
7 Jan 2016, 08:14 AM

http://coh2chart.com/

Oh gawd!
If USF was buffed to the moon(single change to late game scaling so they are not WORSE then grens anymore), then it means OKW was buffed to the next galaxy since it have higher w/l ratio!

What Puppetmaster said and /thread.

Damn, I should have posted my old rep, where Jesulin beat me after long game, and say USF was up.
Apparently its balance matter and not skill matter when rank top 10 player beats rank 200-300 player.
7 Jan 2016, 09:08 AM

did he just devote an elaborate thread to show that he is absolutely clueless? or is this another good bait?
7 Jan 2016, 09:24 AM

a greater student with a weaker style will still trump the lesser student with a the superior style that has an advantage over the latter.
7 Jan 2016, 09:27 AM

I couldn't hold it any longer at the late game picture.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 7
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment