Login

russian armor

Low Level Players as Team Mates in 2v2

3 Jan 2016, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 12:26 PMafrrs
Sometimes you get a low level player as team mate in 2v2 and can be a little fustrating because your team mate forgets to do the basic things like building fuel or ammo caches . Furthermore it seems low level players have a tendency to not attack properly with large number of forces supporting the attack , instead , he attacks with poor troop support . Meaning maybe low level players play a little more defence instead of attack properly .

Tank Strategy is also a problem with low level players . You often see low level players risk too much with armoured vehicles and tanks . Maneuvering tanks is also an issue with them .

Also sometimes they start to put a large number of mortars and / or howitzers without really protect them properly .

any other poor actions you notice low level players doing ?

Kinda ironic coming from a player with no player card.
3 Jan 2016, 21:33 PM

I always play like a noob in team games. So I'm sure I'm losing because of me.
3 Jan 2016, 21:58 PM

I think the REAL problem is that your rank is not shown when match starts, that way you really don't know what to expect.
In Coh1 i usually followed the lead of players with significantly higher rank, and many times when i ranked up it worked the other way around.
3 Jan 2016, 23:03 PM
Donator 11

Why would you play arranged teams when its a ROFLCOMPSTOMP the first 10 games? It's absolutely treacherous and painful and makes me sleepy.

One in every 20 games you'll verse a decent team its terrible.

In my opinion playing with randoms is much more fun. You can get matches much quicker and every match is challenging whether it's because you're versing players around your skill level OR you have shitty teammates so you need to 1v2
4 Jan 2016, 00:10 AM

Why would you play arranged teams when its a ROFLCOMPSTOMP the first 10 games? It's absolutely treacherous and painful and makes me sleepy.

One in every 20 games you'll verse a decent team its terrible.

In my opinion playing with randoms is much more fun. You can get matches much quicker and every match is challenging whether it's because you're versing players around your skill level OR you have shitty teammates so you need to 1v2

I pretty much agree.

I also find 3v3 and 4v4 a bit more balanced on average, i've stopped playing 2v2 because for me it's like 50%+ of games are just easy wins, which is annoying because you still often have to spend 10-20 mins playing because people refuse to surrender early. There are less super boring easy wins in 4v4 random.
4 Jan 2016, 01:01 AM

Not only does this happen, but I always seem to be pitted up against an highly ranked arranged team, while playing with randoms. I know I am faily highly ranked, but that is not fair at any level. Matchmaking really needs some tweaks. I don't know how often this happens with axis, as I only play axis arranged teams.
5 Jan 2016, 04:16 AM

Happens all the time. the matchmaking issue is well-documented. sometimes I'm the shitty player, sometimes I lose hard because of one or more shitty players on my team. play AT, or just use the game to try out new tactics and strats if you want. not sure what the OP's point is with this thread.... there should be a forum category named "dontcha just hate it when ..."
5 Jan 2016, 17:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2016, 19:57 PMGrim
My favourite part is where they manage to retreat a badly damaged tank after pushing too far without ANY support. You think 'thank god they didn't just throw all that fuel down the pan'.

Then the tank just stays there. Doesn't get repaired. Nothing. Until they eventually they remember about it and attack with 1/4 health ffs XD

Of course they'll ignore what you type in chat or your ping markers.

THEN

they'll start blaming you when they start losing on their side.

indeed .
5 Jan 2016, 17:44 PM

Dont play with randoms is the only solution. There are always trolls etc. I am generally just Happy with myself and dont care about others. This is just a Video game anyway.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS