Login

russian armor

Volk Shrek blob fix proposal

19 Dec 2015, 16:08 PM

Then give OKW non-doctrinal MG to counter USF/SOV heavy blobs

What kind of comment is this, this has nothing to do with volks blobs :ot:
19 Dec 2015, 16:25 PM

What kind of comment is this, this has nothing to do with volks blobs :ot:

It is only your unsophisticated mind that cannot see the connection. OKW have a slightly better handheld AT weapon than the allies, but suffers inferiority in other ways to compensate, such as lack of ANY non-doctrinal no fuel suppression tool.

Also to those always calling for an end to shrek blobs, you know that most games I play have a far larger Soviet blob or rifle blob or PIAT wielding sapper blob than I ever see on any of my axis teammates. You do also realise that most allies can double wield their AT weapon? And have larger squads to compensate? And the Brits AT is a potent anti infantry weapon in addition to its at capabilities? Let's talk about balance now. Or have you completely forgotten what that word means?
19 Dec 2015, 16:33 PM

I don't think it will work as much as say removing the Shrek and replacing it with a Faust and giving the Wehrmact a AT nade instead. But sure - it's better than 6 Volksgrens charging forth through a 50 cal to destroy my M8 Scott - the supposed blob counter with ease.

(I'm pretty salty about that.)

Inb4 all the OKW fanbois come in and start yelling "L2p". Kappa
19 Dec 2015, 16:37 PM
Donator 11

Maybe they should be able to hold shreck just like sturmpios do to get their speed back. After changing to shreck again they would have reduced speed and they will have to reload first to prefent abuse.
19 Dec 2015, 17:41 PM

Insane crackpot idea: Volks 4 man squads by default (200 MP) that require a 50 muni upgrade each for the 5th man.
19 Dec 2015, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 16:25 PMRappy

It is only your unsophisticated mind that cannot see the connection. OKW have a slightly better handheld AT weapon than the allies, but suffers inferiority in other ways to compensate, such as lack of ANY non-doctrinal no fuel suppression tool.

Also to those always calling for an end to shrek blobs, you know that most games I play have a far larger Soviet blob or rifle blob or PIAT wielding sapper blob than I ever see on any of my axis teammates. You do also realise that most allies can double wield their AT weapon? And have larger squads to compensate? And the Brits AT is a potent anti infantry weapon in addition to its at capabilities? Let's talk about balance now. Or have you completely forgotten what that word means?

lol this clown, maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you could see and think straight.

For 1, USF doesn't have a suppression tool NON FUEL either, you must spend 50 fuel LT to unlock 50 cal (which your volks walk up to and just kill and flame nade anyway).

Volks have 5 model in a squad. Riflemen have 5 models. For hand held AT worth anything, no. cons dont (unless PTRS doc upgrade) or guard which their ATR cant kill anything more than a scout car. Piats cant hit anything unless ur a moron and dont move your tank at all and let him hit you, piat dont have laser guidance like shrecks do and shrecks kill infantry models like crazy.

You can have 5 AT weapons on an allied squad but if it doesnt pen the tank it doesnt matter. shreck almost always pen allied tanks expect heavies which is maybe 75% of the time.

"slighty" better AT lol ur special.

Maybe if you stop posting worthless comments and played the game more you'd be good and understand or you don't know what that means?
19 Dec 2015, 19:49 PM

Once you have teched as usf your mg costs no fuel. To not be able to see the inequality here just demonstrates your bias and ignorance.

Also your imagination of the strength of shreks goes far beyond the reality. Double bazookas are more than a match and on a much more durable squad with faster healing. The point is, you can't wine on about a specific deficit in your favorite faction without looking at the whole. To complain about shrek blobs is to ignore the glaring facts about how the factions are inferior and superior in various other ways.
19 Dec 2015, 20:19 PM

I also hate the schreks on volks. If you upgrade them to schreck, sure, you will have a potent anti-tank infantry. But... let's be honest, the volks are not really good against any infatry. If you buy the schreck, you will lose 1 modell out of 5, and have a 4 man squad against the blobs... great. Riflemen, Infatry section, Conscripts, they all easily shoot them down. (especially IS... even when my volks in a house the IS just rape them kek). Ok, then don't buy schrecks, buy raketenwerfer. Seriously? It's a schreck on wheels with an arc of fire... So either give OKW a normal AT gun, like the PaK, or buff the range and arc of the raketenwerfer... Then remove the schreck from the volks and give them some decent gun, StG 44, G43 I don't care, I hate the fact that I need a luchs to win 1v1 infantry fights.

Ohh and don't complain about the cost of the schrek. The panzerschrek was one of the cheapest and most cost effective anti-tank weapon of that time. And why? Because it was only a 88 mm diameter metal tube with a little extra. It was easy, and cheap to produce, that's why the germans had plenty of them.
19 Dec 2015, 20:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 19:49 PMRappy
Once you have teched as usf your mg costs no fuel. To not be able to see the inequality here just demonstrates your bias and ignorance.

Also your imagination of the strength of shreks goes far beyond the reality. Double bazookas are more than a match and on a much more durable squad with faster healing. The point is, you can't wine on about a specific deficit in your favorite faction without looking at the whole. To complain about shrek blobs is to ignore the glaring facts about how the factions are inferior and superior in various other ways.

That's pretty rude, considering you are ignoring the fuel consequences that are associated with USF but talk about MG costing no fuel after teching.

Teching to LT has punishments of it's own. You are then forced to tech to Captain for 60 fuel because you need AT guns. Or tech to bazookas, which is 30 fuel. So either 50 + 60 or 50 + 30. Either way a lot of fuel up front. Don't forgot an ambulance for 10+ fuel! OKW get a nade, and a healing/reinforce point for 25 fuel. That's a pretty smoking deal.

Also you are strange in believing that a bazooka is in anyway "more then a match". I'll take a PG squad with double shreks over a riflemen squad with double zooks any day.
19 Dec 2015, 20:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 19:49 PMRappy

But my dear fellow, why would you shoot yourself in the foot by teching LT? When the captain is just 10 fuel more and has dual bazookas, speeds up production and has better units in his tier.

The only time I ever get LT is if I want to backtech for the m20 AT mine.
19 Dec 2015, 21:02 PM

Also you are strange in believing that a bazooka is in anyway "more then a match". I'll take a PG squad with double shreks over a riflemen squad with double zooks any day.

Typical selective reasoning. OKW can't get double Shreks. This thread is about Volks having shreks. You know, the mainline infantry of the OKW.... You would take double shreks on a squad of volks in a fantasy world.

Double Bazookas are more than a match compared with a shreked Volks squad.
19 Dec 2015, 21:35 PM

lol this clown, maybe if your head wasn't so far up your ass you could see and think straight.

For 1, USF doesn't have a suppression tool NON FUEL either, you must spend 50 fuel LT to unlock 50 cal (which your volks walk up to and just kill and flame nade anyway).

Volks have 5 model in a squad. Riflemen have 5 models. For hand held AT worth anything, no. cons dont (unless PTRS doc upgrade) or guard which their ATR cant kill anything more than a scout car. Piats cant hit anything unless ur a moron and dont move your tank at all and let him hit you, piat dont have laser guidance like shrecks do and shrecks kill infantry models like crazy.

You can have 5 AT weapons on an allied squad but if it doesnt pen the tank it doesnt matter. shreck almost always pen allied tanks expect heavies which is maybe 75% of the time.

"slighty" better AT lol ur special.

Maybe if you stop posting worthless comments and played the game more you'd be good and understand or you don't know what that means?

This

19 Dec 2015, 21:53 PM

You can't just walk into an mg as you get suppressed then pinned. I guess you wouldn't know that though. Plus a flame nade doesn't have enough time to kill an mg team unless the player has drunken too much soda in their life and has slop instead of brains, so forgetting to pack up the mg and move.

I find it amusing how so many allies just want to remove any challenge from the game. You confuse the difficulties you face to be imbalances. It's really silly.
20 Dec 2015, 02:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 21:02 PMRappy

Typical selective reasoning. OKW can't get double Shreks. This thread is about Volks having shreks. You know, the mainline infantry of the OKW.... You would take double shreks on a squad of volks in a fantasy world.

Double Bazookas are more than a match compared with a shreked Volks squad.

You're using selective reasoning. You are ignoring my whole argument.

Even flipped around I would take 2 volks sqauds with 1 shreck each over 2 riflemen with 1 bazooka each(IF we are talking AT purposes). Why? Because the shreck has way better damage and pen. Plus by having only 1 of the weapon, you aren't sacrificing anti infantry capabilities too hard.

You are proving a good point, the biggest problem with giving PG 2 shreks is because it heavily damages their anti infantry firepower. If they could have only 1 shrek, you would see Pgrens blob around. Why? Because 1 really good anti tank weapon is better then having 2 alright ones. Hell I'd go as far as to say I'd take 1 shreck over 2 bazooka's because at least I know for a fact the shreck will pen.
20 Dec 2015, 02:50 AM

Rifles with dual Zooks also have an AT-snare and smoke.
20 Dec 2015, 08:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 21:53 PMRappy
You can't just walk into an mg as you get suppressed then pinned. I guess you wouldn't know that though. Plus a flame nade doesn't have enough time to kill an mg team unless the player has drunken too much soda in their life and has slop instead of brains, so forgetting to pack up the mg and move.

I find it amusing how so many allies just want to remove any challenge from the game. You confuse the difficulties you face to be imbalances. It's really silly.

Seriously man, have u ever played allies?
20 Dec 2015, 09:46 AM

I think a fix would imply its broken.
20 Dec 2015, 10:05 AM

And no AI compared to shreck volks.
20 Dec 2015, 11:09 AM

the at riflenade is worst than the faust or the soviet at nade

the zooks are also worst than the schreck. Dual bazooka rifleman are pretty crap at fighting infantry, even if they are still durable at vet3.
20 Dec 2015, 19:18 PM

Ok guys, since you have a problem with the concept of balance as a whole compared with symmetry of faction, I would like to suggest that usf can no longer double wield any combination of weapons rack weapons... Because y'know it's totally unfair cos axis doesn't get that ability. Nerf nerf nerf!!! Oh and take away your smoke grenade too if you want okw to have a non flaming grenade. Oh and let's button down the ambulance so that it can't continue to move around the map healing usf units once it is originally set up. You guys make me laugh. You have no idea what a broader sense of balance means.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★