Login

russian armor

Can the Cromwell not hit anything?

10 Dec 2015, 01:14 AM

Hi all. When I play UKF, I sometimes decide that I want to use the cromwell instead of a centuar. Usually when I feel like I couldn't tech fast enough to it, and am preparing for more armored vehicles.

When I get a Sherman or a Panzer, I always notice they do significant amount of work. The P4 performing the best, but with the Sherman having some nasty shots on infantry from time to time. However, anytime I use the damn Cromwell I hate myself for it.

I can't even say it's like a nocebo effect. It just refuses to hit infantry. I stand it still, I kite, every shot it just misses. It can hit tanks and vehicles relatively well, but to me it never hits infantry. No joke I had a Cromwell firing on a volk squad, it missed the volk squad three times and I was forced to retreat it because the shrek they had caused too much damage. My tank was just sitting there firing away and it missed all three times.

I feel like I'm going mad, does anyone else have this problem?
10 Dec 2015, 01:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Not really. I use it more for crushing though because it's so fast, and it's seems good at wiping up close with the gun when it pushes them into a clump.
10 Dec 2015, 01:58 AM

The Cromwell should be used to crush when facing infantry as its one of the best crushing tanks in the game.
10 Dec 2015, 02:27 AM

Considering that it fires far faster than an average medium tank (With vet), I'd prefer that the Cromwell tank doesn't get touched. Of course, there's the crush that people have already mentioned too.
10 Dec 2015, 02:37 AM

Get the commander upgrade.
10 Dec 2015, 02:39 AM

Mine almost never misses. Perfect AI + AT.

Smoke&Flank.
10 Dec 2015, 02:45 AM

I get the commander upgrade, I don't know am I just unlucky? Have I just had a bad streak?

It's like when you take your car to an auto repair shop and they say "Nah it's fine" lol.
10 Dec 2015, 02:47 AM

I get the commander upgrade, I don't know am I just unlucky? Have I just had a bad streak?

It's like when you take your car to an auto repair shop and they say "Nah it's fine" lol.

I mean it doesn't hit every shot, but it hits often enough to kill stuff for me. It's a pretty speedy death machine.
10 Dec 2015, 03:37 AM

Cromwell + RE speed upgrade = ultimate blob crushing, the thing is like the fastest tank in the game. If anybody complain about its accuracy, try the T-34/76 or KV-1 and you will find Cromwell's gun is like laser.
My favorite tactic for Crommie is smoke shell + speed up = middle finger to Shreck blob, Cromwell benefit greatly from aggressive gameplay.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★