Login

russian armor

The Goliath In The Bushes

5 Dec 2015, 02:12 AM

Like a facehugger in the movie Alien, a brief glimpse of something scurrying in the distance was enough to inspire pure terror in my blob. It was a Goliath, a miniature tracked vehicle carrying large amounts of explosives. Cumbersome, and controlled by an awkward command wire system - it would be easily snagged on various detritus littering the battlefield, and its controller should be very close by and vulnerable. The men in my blob were silent, looking awkward. Then one broke the bad news to me. There were no wires..... And ... and THERE WAS NO CONTROLLER.

The Goliath must have become sentient. It was operating until the control of forces unknown. The truesight mechanism used in COH2 meant it could be upon me before I knew it. I began to move my blob back down the road. I had barely clicked before the Goliath was spotted again scurrying behind a bush BEHIND my blob, between my position and the safety of my HQ. How could it have circled me so quickly! Could they really move so fast? With an icy realization it struck me.. the Goliath I spotted earlier was operated by the red okw player.

THE GOLIATH IN THE BUSHES WAS PINK

There were two Goliath stalking my blob. It appeared the pink Goliath was circling behind me, and attempting to drive me forwards, a classic predatory tactic perhaps hinting at a Goliath pack instinct. I cannot recount to you the horror of what happened next. Suffice to say that I unistalled the game immediately after.
5 Dec 2015, 03:12 AM

What if the Goliath is driven by a little german soldier
5 Dec 2015, 03:15 AM

holy shit lmfao
5 Dec 2015, 03:29 AM

Like a facehugger in the movie Alien, a brief glimpse of something scurrying in the distance was enough to inspire pure terror in my blob. It was a Goliath, a miniature tracked vehicle carrying large amounts of explosives. Cumbersome, and controlled by an awkward command wire system - it would be easily snagged on various detritus littering the battlefield, and its controller should be very close by and vulnerable. The men in my blob were silent, looking awkward. Then one broke the bad news to me. There were no wires..... And ... and THERE WAS NO CONTROLLER.

The Goliath must have become sentient. It was operating until the control of forces unknown. The truesight mechanism used in COH2 meant it could be upon me before I knew it. I began to move my blob back down the road. I had barely clicked before the Goliath was spotted again scurrying behind a bush BEHIND my blob, between my position and the safety of my HQ. How could it have circled me so quickly! Could they really move so fast? With an icy realization it struck me.. the Goliath I spotted earlier was operated by the red okw player.

There were two Goliath stalking my blob. It appeared the pink Goliath was circling behind me, and attempting to drive me forwards, a classic predatory tactic perhaps hinting at a Goliath pack instinct. I cannot recount to you the horror of what happened next. Suffice to say that I unistalled the game immediately after.
If you were on Fanfiction, this would get you reviews. This is well done to describe the terror.
5 Dec 2015, 07:22 AM

Lol very nice post mate
5 Dec 2015, 09:02 AM

5th thread about goliath. It need to nerfed into ground :P
5 Dec 2015, 09:06 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Epic first post mate. :welcome::thumbsup:
5 Dec 2015, 09:10 AM

Never knew Wall-E could be such a menace to allied troops. Cute and innocent till he blows up in your face with a couple pounds of TNT.
5 Dec 2015, 09:31 AM

A-move did kill it many times I saw last time on stream and ingame
5 Dec 2015, 09:31 AM

a couple pounds of TNT.

more like 130lbs.

5 Dec 2015, 11:31 AM

Actually i have bigger problem using it like using demo. It get revealed before it an wipe whole squad die to RE fire and when trop retreat you wont do a puding.

I think it is fine. As long as you micro your unit and enemy dont bait you in trap (outplay you) goliath wont be that much powerfuller from demo
5 Dec 2015, 14:14 PM

Allahu akbar.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment