Login

russian armor

Goliath - Applying self destruct damage twice

5 Dec 2015, 14:37 PM

dint you all want the goliath back?

I like how exactly the same people who screamed for goliath to be back were the ones who bitched about demos like sissies. :snfBarton:

Some people are living definition of irony here.
5 Dec 2015, 14:39 PM

I like how exactly the same people who screamed for goliath to be back were the ones who bitched about demos like sissies. :snfBarton:

Some people are living definition of irony here.

I think most people were bitching about the fact that demos couldn't be destroyed by small arms. Since they changed that I haven't seen any one complaining about them any more.
5 Dec 2015, 14:43 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 00:16 AMLooney

:foreveralone: Haven't lost my light vehicles yet, not to mention the M20 decloaks the Goliath really far.

Not sure if this thing is OP, but it does make me play so much more careful. The sound is huge as well btw.

scurred pussäy MVGame

I don't think it is op, since it can be shot. Demos can't be shot but are still hidden unless minesweeper so it's a fair deal imo
5 Dec 2015, 17:35 PM

I think most people were bitching about the fact that demos couldn't be destroyed by small arms. Since they changed that I haven't seen any one complaining about them any more.

This
5 Dec 2015, 18:13 PM

User: how much dmg is the Goliath going to do?
Dev: 200dmg

Patch is released

User: The goliath is doing 400dmg
Dev: Working as intended :romeoMug:

Im quite sure brad meant 400 , he just misunderstood.
Or how can then it do 100 damage at corner when at corners it do 25 % of full damage like brad said in video ?
5 Dec 2015, 18:13 PM

This is very disappointing, preview patch showed how this was going to go down and they steamed ahead with it anyway. Interesting to see a few names staunchly behind these changes. Relic messing up the goliath damage just shows why this game will never be balanced.

For reference how much damage does demo charge do? 250 right? How is it fair that these things can 1 shot t70/stuart? Yet demo was nerfed as was penal satchel charge and UKF gammon bomb (and soviet arty), doesn't make sense.
5 Dec 2015, 20:44 PM
Donator 33

This is very disappointing, preview patch showed how this was going to go down and they steamed ahead with it anyway. Interesting to see a few names staunchly behind these changes. Relic messing up the goliath damage just shows why this game will never be balanced.

For reference how much damage does demo charge do? 250 right? How is it fair that these things can 1 shot t70/stuart? Yet demo was nerfed as was penal satchel charge and UKF gammon bomb (and soviet arty), doesn't make sense.

Dont worry my friend, Cruzzi "revealed back in the day" that if you combine a soviet mine with a democharge it will do around 700damage, but the mine needs to be triggered before the demo to make it work
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★