Login

russian armor

OKW Flak Emplacements

2 Dec 2015, 16:51 PM

Relic forgotten about them completely? I think they need more crew members to be effective, now they have only 2 models, if 1 die the emplacement get abandoned.

They were more usefull in vCoH, in CoH2 it's not worth to build them.
2 Dec 2015, 16:53 PM

If there is dirt piled up from a Gopher hole, it renders the unit useless
2 Dec 2015, 16:57 PM

Relic forgotten about them completely? I think they need more crew members to be effective, now they have only 2 models, if 1 die the emplacement get abandoned.

They were more usefull in vCoH, in CoH2 it's not worth to build them.

Personally, i think they shouldn't be able to be abandoned since they're already easy to counter with either tanks or indirect fire...
Making them decrewable just makes them in-effective against infantry... When i built them awhile back they were even decrewed by riflemen who just ran at it shooting...

For it's cost and population it takes up, it has to atleast be effective at something other than just shooting down planes
2 Dec 2015, 17:18 PM
Donator 33

If relic removed their pop cap and made them undecrewable I'd actually consider getting one of those from time to time.

Right now, they are a waste of MP and fuel.
2 Dec 2015, 17:25 PM

Yeah, they definitely need some love. Especially since you spend fuel on it.

Out of interest, did anyone try them as building clearer when all flak weapons were broken vs garrisons? did we miss a meta there? :D
2 Dec 2015, 19:21 PM

Yeah, they definitely need some love. Especially since you spend fuel on it.

Out of interest, did anyone try them as building clearer when all flak weapons were broken vs garrisons? did we miss a meta there? :D

You never needed to get into a building to fight one, just find a pebble and hide behind it and the Flak would fail to hit you.
2 Dec 2015, 19:23 PM

Could use it for AA if you have the extra to spend, its ability to kill infantry is basically useless nowadays.
2 Dec 2015, 21:59 PM
Donator 33

Relic should make them to be like the Bofors emplacement, that it cant be de-crewed, and make it more accurate, since its shots collide with everything else than the target
2 Dec 2015, 22:41 PM

Just remove the crew, so it must be killed, not abandoned.
2 Dec 2015, 23:00 PM

make it working with one-man, or add one squad member to emplacement, or reduce cost for low current efficiency.
2 Dec 2015, 23:05 PM

Crew should be much harder to kill. These things should be like bofors lite edition but right now they're piss easy to kill. Even the base ones can be easily decrewed and captured.
2 Dec 2015, 23:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If there is dirt piled up from a Gopher hole, it renders the unit useless

...regardless of the gopher's nose colour?
3 Dec 2015, 02:43 AM

yea OKW flak emplacement is on the same tier as penals, valentine and sexton

the shit tier
3 Dec 2015, 02:57 AM

Crew should be much harder to kill. These things should be like bofors lite edition but right now they're piss easy to kill. Even the base ones can be easily decrewed and captured.

I thought they made the base flak emplacements impossible to decrew in one of the patches, i can't remember which... However the ones you build can still be decrewed
3 Dec 2015, 06:32 AM

I thought they made the base flak emplacements impossible to decrew in one of the patches, i can't remember which... However the ones you build can still be decrewed

Unless it happened very very recently the base ones can still be decrewed. Done it a couple times in the last couple of weeks.

3 Dec 2015, 06:39 AM

i suggest the emplacement itself doesnt die that fast and the crew should gain abit of durability.

this will be a step towards making them viable and not worthless like emplacements
3 Dec 2015, 06:59 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Just remove the crew, so it must be killed, not abandoned.

+1
3 Dec 2015, 07:05 AM

Suggestion: Make it unable to be decrewed. Make it less hitting on the dirt all the time. (like flaktruck)
Adjust HP and fuel cost if needed.
3 Dec 2015, 07:07 AM

Unless it happened very very recently the base ones can still be decrewed. Done it a couple times in the last couple of weeks.

Is this should go to bug forum, again? LOL
3 Dec 2015, 07:13 AM

I believe the base emplacements cant be decrewed by snipers, every other way to decrew still works
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★