Expect nerf threads before servers are even back online.:p
3 Dec 2015, 22:31 PM
Patrion 14

calliope commander in in game store?
Vez
3 Dec 2015, 23:00 PM

calliope commander in in game store?
Yes they are

EDIT: I can't see them now for reason... What happened? I don't know...
3 Dec 2015, 23:08 PM
Patrion 27

They added garrison multiplier and autoface in for isg and pack howi

Garrison multiplier? Is this a fix for the barrages falling short or is it a dmg mmultiplier to garrisoned units? If it's a dmg buff it could easily be too good.
4 Dec 2015, 00:56 AM

Just had a game on 4v4.

Three OKW.

It was absurd. They had 4 luchs by minute 4. We somehow managed to kill 3 of them, then the p4 spam started. We killed some of them too. Then the panthers came on. Then the KT's came on.

I've never seen so many tanks in my life on this game. Not to mention the volks blobs were still there. Oh and goliaths are pretty hilarious too, it's a mobile demo charge.

The stats at the end were hilarious. We all had 2-30 kills, 100+ losses. I'm by no means a great player, but this wasn't even a contest. Why do Relic always do this? This is a massive over buff to OKW, but as they're axis I don't expect a nerf any time soon. I'll try this again in a few months when perhaps they realise that 90% searching axis might mean something is a bit off.
4 Dec 2015, 01:03 AM

Small ninja change but was it intended for Rear Echelons to get their 5th man at vet 3 instead of vet 2 now?

Edit: Also, upgrading Rear Echelon with flamethrowers before minesweepers locks out the minesweeper upgrade, but upgrading Rear Echelon with minesweepers before flamethrowers allows the squad to have both a minesweeper and a flamethrower. Intentional?
4 Dec 2015, 01:08 AM

Just had a game on 4v4.

Three OKW.

It was absurd. They had 4 luchs by minute 4. We somehow managed to kill 3 of them, then the p4 spam started. We killed some of them too. Then the panthers came on. Then the KT's came on.

I've never seen so many tanks in my life on this game. Not to mention the volks blobs were still there. Oh and goliaths are pretty hilarious too, it's a mobile demo charge.

The stats at the end were hilarious. We all had 2-30 kills, 100+ losses. I'm by no means a great player, but this wasn't even a contest. Why do Relic always do this? This is a massive over buff to OKW, but as they're axis I don't expect a nerf any time soon. I'll try this again in a few months when perhaps they realise that 90% searching axis might mean something is a bit off.

In 4v4 it is a massive overbuff, but I played a 2v2 and it was the opposite, still floating MP like no ones business and fuel and munis were getting eaten up like crazy. I think Relic failed to balance them in the smaller modes where they needed it(1v1, 2v2) and instead their change only buffed them in the two modes they were okay in(3v3 and 4v4). The ONLY difference I can tell is that Mech truck is now viable without destroying your late game timing, otherwise you blob Volks into Panther. Same fucking thing OKW player's have gotten sick of doing cause it is the only decent strat across all modes. TAKE SHREKS OFF OF VOLKS ALREADY!
4 Dec 2015, 01:19 AM

Can't wait to get home, gonna abuse the hell out of the OKW until nerf patch. Gonna be fun :) :) :)
4 Dec 2015, 01:32 AM

is okw really that bad now?havent played this new patch
4 Dec 2015, 01:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 21:12 PMBurts
early luchs litterally rapes everything with no counterplay

Literally every allied faction can have an AT gun on the field before a luchs can come out. Americans and UKF both have AT upgrades for their infantry as well.

Brits can get AEC before Luchs. America can get M20 mines before Luchs. Soviets are the weakest against it, but between AT grenades, mines, AT gun and eventually an SU76 I think they can handle it pretty well.

Not saying it isn't strong, but the whole "waah no counterplay" is wrong.

is okw really that bad now?havent played this new patch

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Right now people are freaking out without digesting the changes and learning how to play against the new OKW. All their unit timings are different, it's going to take some getting used to before we can look at it more objectively.
4 Dec 2015, 01:51 AM

This the best effort by Relic Entertainment, good job.
4 Dec 2015, 02:10 AM

Literally every allied faction can have an AT gun on the field before a luchs can come out. Americans and UKF both have AT upgrades for their infantry as well.

Brits can get AEC before Luchs. America can get M20 mines before Luchs. Soviets are the weakest against it, but between AT grenades, mines, AT gun and eventually an SU76 I think they can handle it pretty well.

Not saying it isn't strong, but the whole "waah no counterplay" is wrong.

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Right now people are freaking out without digesting the changes and learning how to play against the new OKW. All their unit timings are different, it's going to take some getting used to before we can look at it more objectively.

There is counter-play but it is limited. If your AT gun is not in the exact right position the Luchs blows by. Beyond that going early AT gun, which is almost a must now, means that you have another squad down to volks. Observant OKW should realize this, skip the Luchs use a call in infantry and wipe gun. Salvage for 5 more fuel and go ahead and get P4.

In larger team games, from what I played there is no adjustment possible. You simply cannot field enough units fast enough to slow down OKW right now. Even worse if a Ost is on the team they can give out caches again and further speed up this Juggernaut.
4 Dec 2015, 02:49 AM

There is counter-play but it is limited. If your AT gun is not in the exact right position the Luchs blows by.

That's why you have mines/infantry AT.

Don't get me wrong, I hate a 6 minute luchs as much as anybody, but it's quite counterable. What's scarier to me is the 6.2 minute Puma that absolutely decimates any allied light vehicle play without a ton of supporting units.

4 Dec 2015, 03:05 AM

That's why you have mines/infantry AT.

Don't get me wrong, I hate a 6 minute luchs as much as anybody, but it's quite counterable. What's scarier to me is the 6.2 minute Puma that absolutely decimates any allied light vehicle play without a ton of supporting units.

Mate your theory crafting so hard here, take brits for example, yes I can get an AT gun but there is a chance it can be circle straffed/caught in a bad position/RNG nade etc... and then its basically GG since luchs can lolyolo your entire army. The 6 min luchs would be mildly acceptable if brits had a snare that wasn't on a fucking vet1 sniper.
4 Dec 2015, 03:14 AM

Rak43 should cost 320MP now. Shreck should be removed as well, or swapped with PzB.
4 Dec 2015, 03:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 03:05 AMpugzii

Mate your theory crafting so hard here

No I'm not. It's exactly the fucking same with germans vs stuart. It's entirely a L2P issue.

Brits got AEC, which hard counters Luchs really hard. PIATs are also pretty good if you can use attack ground. Bofors does quite a bit of damage to it too, moreso to rear armour though.

4 Dec 2015, 03:29 AM

No I'm not. It's exactly the fucking same with germans vs stuart. It's entirely a L2P issue.

Brits got AEC, which hard counters Luchs really hard. PIATs are also pretty good if you can use attack ground. Bofors does quite a bit of damage to it too, moreso to rear armour though.

It's the same as germans with stuart? Mate do you even play this game? OKW have shrecks on basic inf... ostheer have faust on grens... What if they get a puma? What if Ostheer get a 222? How do I counter that as brit? I have to spend 75 fuel to get an AEC? Okay mate
4 Dec 2015, 03:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 03:29 AMpugzii

It's the same as germans with stuart? Mate do you even play this game? OKW have shrecks on basic inf... ostheer have faust on grens... What if they get a puma? What if Ostheer get a 222? How do I counter that as brit? I have to spend 75 fuel to get an AEC? Okay mate

Don't drive your fucking AEC blindly at them, obviously.
Learn to use PIATS
Learn to use mines.
If you're really bad build a bofors and hide behind it.

If you were COMPLETELY reliant on the sniper to counter such vehicles before, then that's your problem. Brits have lots more options than that. He still does soft vehicle damage too.
4 Dec 2015, 06:02 AM

Don't drive your fucking AEC blindly at them, obviously.
Learn to use PIATS
Learn to use mines.
If you're really bad build a bofors and hide behind it.

If you were COMPLETELY reliant on the sniper to counter such vehicles before, then that's your problem. Brits have lots more options than that. He still does soft vehicle damage too.

L2U piats?

Piats are awful vs light vehicles

only good vs slow targets(aka heavy tanks)
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS