Login

russian armor

[OSTHEER][ALL][Panzer Werfer]

27 Nov 2015, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 07:21 AMJadame!

Strong arguments, dude.

I'm not interested in dialogue with Captain Obvious, sorry.
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 06:21 AMJohnnyB
So let me get this straight...

Says the guy who claimed that
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 07:07 AMJohnnyB
Katyusha is not in a "bad position"...Ktyusha is as deadly as it allways have been.

When actually at that time Katyusha take ninja nerf and reduced aoe damage modifiers twice(from 0.1/0.3/1 to 0.05/0.15/1). So I do not have much trust his opinion today:wave:.
27 Nov 2015, 09:11 AM

Disagree. Its max range scatter is really high. In order to wipe you have to drive it in close.

I think its in an ok spot now, please don't mess with it. Was crap for close to an year
27 Nov 2015, 09:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 09:11 AMJunaid
Disagree. Its max range scatter is really high. In order to wipe you have to drive it in close.

I think its in an ok spot now, please don't mess with it. Was crap for close to an year

Isn't that with nearly all ranged arty?
27 Nov 2015, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 07:58 AMEsxile
Well, he is quite right for your last comment. Speaking of blob or turtuling about someone who play with ATG/Mortar/HMG to support its mainline troops is bullshit.

What he wrote is total BS. He complaining about werfer killing support weapons, which is werfers job. Yeah, shocking truth is that super expensive and fragile rocket artillery which fires barrage once a minute and have loud firing sound should be better than a regular mortar at killing things.

On top of that werfer is not magical godlike unit which appears from nowhere. If wehr player have werfer its his FAULT allowing him to rush werfer and again his FAULT not punishing him with tanks as soon as he saw his rushed werfer.

If we speaking of extremely late game, its, surprise-surprise, his FAULT of dragging game for so long and again his FAULT of not having equal answer in form of kat/stronger tank force.
27 Nov 2015, 10:00 AM

as Allied player I say Werhfer is Ok.

Just UP BM13, Prist, Saxon.

OKW Stuka ad some scater to remove guaranteed wipes of team weapons.

Thats it
27 Nov 2015, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 09:09 AMTAKTCOM

Says the guy who claimed that

Says the guy who doesn't show his playercard so we can see that he used panzerwerfer for a few times.
27 Nov 2015, 13:23 PM

Isn't that with nearly all ranged arty?

Yeah but katyusha doesnt have to get as close as pzwerfer does, in absolute terms, for the same radial scatter. Due to its longer range
27 Nov 2015, 13:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 13:23 PMJunaid

Yeah but katyusha doesnt have to get as close as pzwerfer does, in absolute terms, for the same radial scatter. Due to its longer range

People are greatly overestimating effects of range differnce.

Yes, pwerfer needs to be closer, but it also stays there only 25% of time katy needs for its barrage and pwerfer is more mobile.

Moreover, recent pwerfer buffs means you can stay at any range, target of the barrage will be annihilates with alpha strike, something that is pure RNG with a tiny chance for katy.
27 Nov 2015, 13:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 13:36 PMKatitof

People are greatly overestimating effects of range differnce.

Yes, pwerfer needs to be closer, but it also stays there only 25% of time katy needs for its barrage and pwerfer is more mobile.

Moreover, recent pwerfer buffs means you can stay at any range, target of the barrage will be annihilates with alpha strike, something that is pure RNG with a tiny chance for katy.

That is in fact true. You can lose your katy way faster than a PzWerfer
27 Nov 2015, 14:30 PM

Katyusha and pwerfer are both fine imo. Maybe the suppression could be removed from the wefer. Katyusha is good at killing team wepons due to its 4*4 rockets and long range. Werfer is good at killing noob infantry blobs especially the current US Rifles blob meta. Maybe the aoe of werfer is slightly better too.

I love both units when I play the OST/SU. Just for killing the OKW blobs and US blobs lol.I can have a 50 + kills by using 2 Kats or werfers. But still high skilled players can dodge the rockets.Don't nerf them to the ground agiain, I know blob players just hate these 2 units.

Just remove the suppression from the werfer, I mean does this rockets mobile vehicle need the suppression ??
27 Nov 2015, 15:07 PM

Again, the Werfer suffers from the highest tech cost of the whole game. If you only want to build 1 Stug and 1 Werfer, you have to spend 170 fuel(for teching to T3) + 120 fuel (then teching to T4) = 290 fuel teching! Relic...

Also, the brits saxon is just shit comepared to the other artillery units. So pls buff it. The priest is pretty strong, don't change units who are fine.

People complain the werfer's new AOE but ignore the katyusha's long range advantage for no reason. You know 2 Katyusha means what to the OKW? You use 1 kat barrage the frontline infantry and force them to retreat, then use another kat barrage their Headquarter HQ... Thanks to its long range. And vet.3 + 33% range. Don't whine about its disadvantage but learn to use its advantage. The katyusha will be even stronger if relic buff its AOE to the werfer level.

It's a "XXX unit suddenly OP" issue.
27 Nov 2015, 15:14 PM

No other reason to get a ridiculously overpriced T4.
27 Nov 2015, 17:51 PM

Problem of werfer is that hi like to kill lone vetted squads as much as blob. And dont tell me its great option in heat of batlle to retreat all your fighting infantry (because when you hear the sound you wont be albe to move them out of killzone). Actually it wipes more like waling stuka because if fires more rockets and on circle (so it does not mind where you fire it).

And clever enemy will be always close to enemy infantry with it, while covered by pak wall and posibly panther/tiger.

Other problem is that ostheer tier 4 is overpirzed whitch shold get cost decrease (and also sivets should get nondoctrinal t34/85 or DP28 upgrade for conscripts once you build up tier4) because of pover creep that we can say (USA suck , buff them, okw suck agains buffed USA , buff them too. British have strong late game from release. , only factions that lack strong late game vehicles are right now ostheer - unaccesible and soviets - doctrinal).

If you decrease tier 4 cost im all in for pwerfer nerf, ut right now you can leave it even in i win button because of how is unaccesibly and situational tier 4 in 1vs1 spot right not
27 Nov 2015, 18:33 PM
Patrion 14

Problem of werfer is that hi like to kill lone vetted squads as much as blob. And dont tell me its great option in heat of batlle to retreat all your fighting infantry (because when you hear the sound you wont be albe to move them out of killzone). Actually it wipes more like waling stuka because if fires more rockets and on circle (so it does not mind where you fire it). ...

Other problem is that ostheer tier 4 is overpirzed whitch shold get cost decrease (and also sivets should get nondoctrinal t34/85 or DP28 upgrade for conscripts once you build up tier4) because of pover creep that we can say (USA suck , buff them, okw suck agains buffed USA , buff them too. British have strong late game from release. , only factions that lack strong late game vehicles are right now ostheer - unaccesible and soviets - doctrinal).

see, the problem is that these two are two separate problems. Such infuriating logic of this:"

If you decrease tier 4 cost im all in for pwerfer nerf, ut right now you can leave it even in i win button because of how is unaccesibly and situational tier 4 in 1vs1 spot right not
" is insanely weird.

wasn't this the same logic some illogical dudes used who tried to defend old 325muni brit air supremacy? "oh well, its 325 muni blah blah blah."

-------------------------------------------

This is not about fuckin nearfing ost t4 or ostheer itself. by the way, can i use coh2chart.com to back up my case or since the data does not back up most of your views, is it null?

if you can't wipe squads with pwerfer, it's because you are baaaaad or your opponent somehow knows exact fuckin grid all the rockets are going to land.

I thought squad wiping to the coh2 is like fuckin children safety to the US. what changed?
27 Nov 2015, 18:47 PM

When rushing a werfer. Your

1. Luckily your able to even rush to tier 4 without the game being almost over.

2. Your delaying any call in heavy armour considerably.

3. Delaying panther considerably.

As for the AT guns with support weapons to panzer werfer. Sounds like a reward for good micro of using various support weapons in line with each other. Sounds like how OH is supposed to work to me.

It's just a unit that punishes most of you who play the game, because of blobbing. Most of you reading this know you do it.
27 Nov 2015, 19:56 PM
Patrion 14

When rushing a werfer. ...

oops, you missed the point.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak