Login

russian armor

[Soviet] Conscript Cocktail Molotov.

23 Nov 2015, 16:02 PM

When i throw a cocktail molotov my squad yell like if the german where throwning a grenade to my squad. This scare me always, and im like where did he throw his grenade !!!
23 Nov 2015, 16:04 PM
Patrion 14

Lower your volume? :snfPeter:
Only Relic postRelic 23 Nov 2015, 18:39 PM
Developer Relic Badge

When i throw a cocktail molotov my squad yell like if the german where throwning a grenade to my squad. This scare me always, and im like where did he throw his grenade !!!

Do you have more information? I never hear german voices when I throw a Molotov. Thanks
23 Nov 2015, 18:43 PM

He means that the squad alerts you of your own grenade as if it were coming from an enemy source. Happens with Volks as well. Kind of annoying.
23 Nov 2015, 18:43 PM

Do you have more information? I never hear german voices when I throw a Molotov. Thanks

Sorry for my bad english. Im saying that when i throw a molotov, my squad is saying "take care a grenade" like if the german where throwning a grenade to that squad. They should say nothing, becouse they are throwning a molotov.
23 Nov 2015, 18:44 PM

just to add something:

ostheer pios yell "anti infanterie mine gelegt" or something like that when deploying a TELLERmine in the german version.
23 Nov 2015, 18:44 PM

He means that the squad alerts you of your own grenade as if it were coming from an enemy source. Happens with Volks as well. Kind of annoying.

Exactly what i mean. Quite annoying becouse i focus back on my squad to avoid a grenade for nothing.
23 Nov 2015, 18:52 PM
Donator 11

just to add something:

ostheer pios yell "anti infanterie mine gelegt" or something like that when deploying a TELLERmine in the german version.

In all language versions. They always refer to tellers as anti personell mines.
23 Nov 2015, 20:49 PM

In all language versions. They always refer to tellers as anti personell mines.

They also tell you something about teller when you place personell mine
23 Nov 2015, 21:57 PM

Yeah it happens if you throw the grenade too close to your own squad.
The squad detects (your own) grenade and calls it out
16 Sep 2016, 13:16 PM

So that what is what it is then. I've had this yelling about nades and alarmed I check my troops and I can't seem to understand what the yelling was about.

My conscripts did throw an AT grenade at a kubel a few patches ago and it made that metallic bang as it hit but with zero damage. Never seen that before. I had to retreat because of it.
16 Sep 2016, 13:48 PM

So that what is what it is then. I've had this yelling about nades and alarmed I check my troops and I can't seem to understand what the yelling was about.

My conscripts did throw an AT grenade at a kubel a few patches ago and it made that metallic bang as it hit but with zero damage. Never seen that before. I had to retreat because of it.

16 Sep 2016, 17:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

WARCRAFT 4 WHEREEEEEEEEEE
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment