Login

russian armor

Elite Troops Update

2 Dec 2015, 20:23 PM

Same with rifle company, rest in peppironi.
I saw luvnest playing Rear echelon company and its still viable.

2 Dec 2015, 20:25 PM

Relic failed to put any though into this change. They just wanted to get rid of paid for veterency. I'm OK with that, but replacing that with Stormtroopers is ill planned and it has zero sync of CDR abilities. The majority of players would swap out the 18CP TA for a 12CP Tiger or an upfront Fuel cost on the TA. Relic just can't make any real balance decisions and just makes minor swings at real changes. Another garbage Oth CDR and time will prove it.
2 Dec 2015, 21:24 PM

Same with rifle company, rest in peppironi.

No way man. Easy 8s are still arguably the best medium tank in the game and White Phos strike is always useful.

I'm actually pretty excited for Fire Up! too, it'll make flanking MG42s that much easier and opens up a lot of tactical play for rushing to building and such. It's also kind of nice that you don't have to pick Rifle right off the bat to maximize Elite Rifle Call-Ins as well, now you don't miss out if you wait to pick a commander. Sure the Rifle Flamers were arguably the best part of the commander but they are broken after the flamethrower changes and needed fixed.

On topic, I really like the Elite Troops change but I'd love to see Storm Troopers buffed a bit (Reduce STG price or buff Veterancy would be best I think). Honestly I think they should change/remove Tiger Ace as well. Give Relic's current stance on Veterancy pacing you would think removing a Vet 3 Call-In tank would be changed. I'd be perfectly fine with a King Tiger call-in. I see myself using it more often after the patch.

2 Dec 2015, 21:40 PM

On topic, I really like the Elite Troops change but I'd love to see Storm Troopers buffed a bit (Reduce STG price or buff Veterancy would be best I think). Honestly I think they should change/remove Tiger Ace as well. Give Relic's current stance on Veterancy pacing you would think removing a Vet 3 Call-In tank would be changed. I'd be perfectly fine with a King Tiger call-in. I see myself using it more often after the patch.

I'm pretty sure storm troopers will always be bad, they are too much of an investment unfortunately. Compare them to jager light inf for example, cheap and they start with a weapon, no upgrade needed. I'm hoping they reconsider elite troop changes it wasn't broken why fix it!
3 Dec 2015, 00:18 AM

Permanently Banned
I'm sad that they won't fix stormtrooper veterancy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 56
Poland 10
United States 16
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %