Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
19 Nov 2015, 10:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 10:19 AMCyanara

In the context of this thread about a balance preview mod? Yes. Yes, I am.

Ok, cool.
19 Nov 2015, 11:10 AM

Agree with Dullahan, 0 fuel starting stagnates the early game forcing only a combo of kubel/volks and sturms for the first 5-6 mins of the game. Creates stale game play - maybe up starting fuel to 15 or 20 - this would still delay luchs sufficiently to allow allies to get out AT
19 Nov 2015, 11:23 AM

very good work relic, thank you!

don't listen to the whiners
19 Nov 2015, 11:33 AM

Just tried some OKW with 0 fuel. Whoop Whoop relic what did you think? Getting MG locked on almost every fucking part with a house. Can't burn them out anymore and thereby losing too much area. Which also makes it harder to get Sws truck ---> tech. Please revert it and make T1 - T2 a bit more expensive in fuelway. lets say 10 more fuel for T1 and 20-25 more fuel on T2? Therefor I still can get my tier structure easier. This would (in my opinion) let the Flak HT and Luch come out later by approx 1-2 mins.
19 Nov 2015, 11:45 AM

Just tried some OKW with 0 fuel. Whoop Whoop relic what did you think? Getting MG locked on almost every fucking part with a house. Can't burn them out anymore and thereby losing too much area. Which also makes it harder to get Sws truck ---> tech. Please revert it and make T1 - T2 a bit more expensive in fuelway. lets say 10 more fuel for T1 and 20-25 more fuel on T2? Therefor I still can get my tier structure easier. This would (in my opinion) let the Flak HT and Luch come out later by approx 1-2 mins.

Yes please test this for yourselves Relic - 0 fuel doesn't work.
19 Nov 2015, 11:46 AM

If OKW starts with 0 fuel, they should at least remove the 15 fuel cost of the sws truck.

OKW doesn't have any right anymore to have teching cheaper then other armies.
Moreover, there is absolutely no need to put any tech quickly because of T0 buffs.
19 Nov 2015, 11:47 AM
Patrion 14

Incin nades need to be an upgrade unlocked in HQ unless they really want to screw around with truck teching costs.
19 Nov 2015, 11:52 AM

Incin nades need to be an upgrade unlocked in HQ unless they really want to screw around with truck teching costs.

TBH with no penalties anymore all of the side bonuses of the trucks could be side upgrades now so OKW, just like all allied armies would have to choose between tech and side upgrades.

I can't really imagine better chance to implement it then this overhaul.
It will never make more sens then it does now.
19 Nov 2015, 11:55 AM

0 Fuel is perfectly fine (maybe 10 at max).
Just make Nades and/or PanzerScherk upgrade in HQ so you don't need truck to get them.
19 Nov 2015, 12:05 PM

Permanently Banned
This changes FailFish, are Relic read normal opinion from players.
So industry, in 4 cp for 100 ammo you have 30 fuel Kreygasm with cooldown 90 or 95 sec. Remove penalty for MP its good changes, but this fuel drop (. And more love for kv-2, need up his CP and a little buff.
CAS in 3 cp have for 200 ammo 50 fuel or ammo with NO cooldown.
ANd question are this planes from both docs can be down ?
Rifle company are bugged (sprint ability), elite troops too, icon write that gevers are from 1 cp but give it in 2 :D
19 Nov 2015, 12:07 PM

2) Volksgreandiers
Added regular grenade back
If the change go to live and volks would have both nades, then flamenade should be unlocked after Mech.HQ and regular nade after Med.HQ

3) OKW SHOULD have non doctrinal MG34 for god sake, since they have no suppression unit.

Move MG34 to Med.HQ and replace IGS with it

4) Move IGs to Mech.HQ to prevent going for Med+Flak HQ arty camping almost without any counter play because of Flak HQ.

5) Replace doc. MG34 with MG42 for 280 MP. MG42 is best MG in the game, so even for 280 MP it would be useful and its much more useful then MG34.

6) Make Tech linear, more or less. For excample

If you builder Med.HQ you would unlock JaghtPanzer in Flak HQ, so with T2+T4 you would have only Obersoldaten+JP4 in T4
T3+T4 will unlock Panzer 4.
T2+T3+T4 will unlock Panthers.

All this to prevent armor rushes.

7) Increase Panzer 2 cost to 80 fuel, since it really can be rushed badly.

8) Rework raketenwerwer to normal AT gun OR drop it cost dramatically (to ~250) or just give OKW normal PaK. This thing is a way too frague, even for the fact that it can be retreated.

What I really wanted to see:

After building med HQ volks could be upgraded with battle package for 90 muni. Includes x1 G43 and x2 MP44.
After building mech HQ volks could be upgraded with combat package for 110 muni. Includes x1 Panzerschreck

Its time to face it, IF you don't give OKW more options to use their volks, you never get rid off schreck blobs.
19 Nov 2015, 12:13 PM

And one more thing, could you balance allied supply drop and axis one? My point is, SU supplu drop can be shooted down by AA, while Axis' one means 100% always.

What you're forgetting is that SU one is dropped in base and thus cannot be stolen and works even without a fuel point, whereas the Axis supply drop will always be near the frontline and needs a point.
19 Nov 2015, 12:16 PM

What you're forgetting is that SU one is dropped in base and thus cannot be stolen and works even without a fuel point, whereas the Axis supply drop will always be near the frontline and needs a point.

SU one also comes from the opponent base and can be shot down. SU one also isn't reliable, it might give you 20 fuel for 100 muni, it might give you 40.

Axis one will be map dependent, but usually it won't be a problem at-all.
19 Nov 2015, 12:20 PM

hmm swapping isg with mg-34 is actually quite nice actually.
Also what were the previous patch ninjas..?? i dont remember cruzzi posting them...??
19 Nov 2015, 12:21 PM

Do you drop ammo/fuel when you know you might lose a point? I don't think so.

Dropping is base isnt advantage at all. You need to retreat 1 squad from battlefield to pick it.
What's more, you sacrafice ammo - no demos, no mines, etc etc
Sacraficing MP is more fexible cause you still have ammo for upgrades and other stuff. You just need to play carefuly so protect from MP bleed so you can float XXX useless MP.
19 Nov 2015, 12:29 PM
Donator 22

Do you drop ammo/fuel when you know you might lose a point? I don't think so.

Dropping is base isnt advantage at all. You need to retreat 1 squad from battlefield to pick it.

You need to pick up the munition on the point also 1 squad.
If you see someone is dropping fuel/ammo, you can also attack this area.(depends on the map)
But yeah shot down the airplane is retarded.
19 Nov 2015, 12:35 PM

That's only because they removed incendiary grenade. Wtf, that wasn't needed. OKW needs an early tool to clear out defensive positions, it doesn't have easy cheap mortar access like Wehr and Soviets, or lolotovs, hell, not even non doctrinal flame thrower, and does not have smoke as USF (aka smoke and flank lol). It practically has nothing to prevent being locked down by an early mg.
Give the incendiary grenade back, that thing is realy needed, we have building and emplacements on map, FFS.
19 Nov 2015, 12:35 PM

So... they made the OKW vet, that was commonly referred to as "bad", even worse? Wasn't this one of the main complaints about the faction, that gaining vet doesn't feel as rewarding on their core units*? LeL.

EDIT: *) compared to other factions
19 Nov 2015, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 12:35 PMJohnnyB

That's only because they removed incendiary grenade. Wtf, that wasn't needed. OKW needs an early tool to clear out defensive positions, it doesn't have easy cheap mortar access like Wehr and Soviets, or lolotovs, hell, not even non doctrinal flame thrower, and does not have smoke as USF (aka smoke and flank lol). It practically has nothing to prevent being locked down by an early mg.
Give the incendiary grenade back, that thing is realy needed, we have building and emplacements on map, FFS.

DUDE, play the mod. Volks have now both nades, they share the same cooldown timer.
19 Nov 2015, 12:41 PM

DUDE, play the mod. Volks have now both nades, they share the same cooldown timer.

My bad. Misred the patch notes.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight