PAGES (58)down
20 Nov 2015, 15:59 PM

Well i dont play with same name
:bananadance:

Oh So Katiof played Axis once :foreveralone::foreveralone:

Wonder why :luvDerp:
20 Nov 2015, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 15:48 PMShanka

Do you even read what you write dude, you just spam BS all around without even knowing what you say

OKW mark target do 50% damage more for 45 mun, SU one does 35% for 75 mun your point again ? :snfPeter:

Putting command vehicule on AVRE affects speeds and reload which is lol and Bren is so fragile and get so clunky when upgraded it's not even funny, glad the recon is free, making a tank into command is how to waste the tank into trashness

Command Panther is so much better than a regular panther, it can self spot its counter (su85, jackson) and with tht spot it can destroy them with ease, getting a panther this badass with no tech needeed is nearly blasphemy (balanced by it's price thks god)

This commander is good, if you disagree go play it you'll understand more

Oh and plays allies more before trying to salt :snfPeter:

shank plz
you just repeated what he said
marke target one i only explained
oh a slow tank with hugh hp got more slower and the reaload doesn't affects the reload get ur facts right dude
Better micro bren :snfPeter:
Oh i did not know just for self spotting the units should have lesser vet bonus and more popcap :p
Oh yES the commander will be good when 100% income is applied :megusta:
Oh and plays axis more before trying to salt :snfPeter:
20 Nov 2015, 16:06 PM

Wonder why :luvDerp:

Its mAgic :luvDerp:

20 Nov 2015, 16:16 PM

Mycalliope I think you will never realise why commad panther cost 200 fuel but i will try to explain it to you now.

I will compare it to commad panzer 4 (because commad tank british is completely something different , it cost you munition and it completely nefrs that tank while giving nice bonus to other tanks)

p4 commad tank
125 fuel - like normal tank
Give 0,2 defensive multiplier on all units in aura - that the bonus
it have small cannon and cant pierce nothing bigger than t70 while having slightly better AI

That why it cost like normal p4

same survivability but that survivability bonus to all units + better AI will be the bonus and AT will go down so its fine it cost 125 fuel because its somewhere nerfed somewhere buffed version of tank

Command panther
Do everything as good as normal panther (no loose of at capabilities , range , reload etc)
And it on top of that get commad panther aura (beter mobility and LOS for all unit in are + itself)

Also it get mark vehicle, whitch also increase its cost (because otherwise you will need to replace one of doctrine abilities to get that [russian] mark target) Target tank is cheaper than russian one and give buff of 50 % damage to all sources (germans does not struggle to pen like allies , and panther weakness is DPS no penetration)

So you get normal panther - 175 fuel
Zero nerfs to him -0 fuel
mark target and better mobility and LOS (and other bonuses by vet) to panther and other vehicles (and infaty if panther = vet5) - 25

I think its fine you pay only 25 fuel (price that allies pay to get grenades ,) to get aura , mark target without loosing another commad window (also better and cheaper target tank) , and more mobile and with better LOS panther
20 Nov 2015, 16:17 PM

20 Nov 2015, 16:19 PM

i give up on trying to talk to forum people

Please don't.

I think we can safely ignore mycalliope, I also find your comments insightful and interesting regardless.
20 Nov 2015, 16:23 PM

i give up on trying to talk to forum people

Post what you feel is right and listen to the people that are rational. You dont need to convince every "my calliope" for what you feel is right.
20 Nov 2015, 16:37 PM

shank plz
you just repeated what he said
marke target one i only explained
oh a slow tank with hugh hp got more slower and the reaload doesn't affects the reload get ur facts right dude
Better micro bren :snfPeter:
Oh i did not know just for self spotting the units should have lesser vet bonus and more popcap :p
Oh yES the commander will be good when 100% income is applied :megusta:
Oh and plays axis more before trying to salt :snfPeter:

Rofl this guy is so funny :snfPeter:

i'm not even trying to salt, you are trying to salt people who get facts better than you so you try to troll but it fails miserably :snfPeter:, BTW i'm trying to give you information about the faction you "play" the most

I played axis more than you'd expect from your narrow mind, facts that i know more about OKW commanders and general use of the faction prove me right there:snfPeter:

And if you are stupid egnouh to think that the panther command is inferior due to vet bonuses (wihich is wrong, insane buff in area) and more pop cap, you really realllly need to play the game more

Oh and don't try to turn this into a troll post, we all know you do this when your facts get rekts by everyone and you can't answer only by trying to troll others people :snfPeter:

EDIT: too late he did it :foreveralone:

20 Nov 2015, 16:42 PM
20 Nov 2015, 16:52 PM
Patrion 14

hahah

does this qualify as admission of excessive trolling? can we have a ban?
20 Nov 2015, 16:55 PM
Patrion 310

Since he admitted he is trolling, all should report him :)
20 Nov 2015, 16:58 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Done. Reported
20 Nov 2015, 16:59 PM

be careful, you guys are breaking the rule right now too (defamation of other members) just report him and dont brag about it
20 Nov 2015, 17:50 PM

be careful, you guys are breaking the rule right now too (defamation of other members) just report him and dont brag about it

This forum is supervised more than North Korea internet anyway.

I complainted about bugsplat not fixed/optimization/bugs not addressed in this patch in one single post and it was invisibled because....disrespect to dev?

#OnRelicPayroll
20 Nov 2015, 18:41 PM

Can autoface return when the Pack Howitzer / ISG suppression is gone? They are only mortar things again, so...

and from what I heard people could queue attack orders as a work-around to no autoface. So it is nothing but a nuisance.
20 Nov 2015, 18:59 PM

Just report these posts if you don't like them, don't name and shame or get other users to report a post unless they decide to report it on their own, because all jumping on the bandwagon and reporting the same post just spams the moderation centre.
20 Nov 2015, 19:29 PM

OKW base structures were provided with bonuses to allow them to hold ground because they could not field as many tanks as other factions. With these new changes the bonuses acquired by building these structures should be removed.

For instance, now with full fuel OKW can place a Schwer on the field, early and far forward giving it huge map control potential with limited risk which before was more of a handicap because they would not receive a tank from the building for another 5 minutes or more.

The ability of OKW to field more tanks also means that units like Obers, which are designed to soft counter their hard infantry counters, need to be looked at very closely. Almost certainly their LMG34 needs to go up to 120 munitions.

Call in infantry probably should also require an upgrade, as the reason they did not have it before was to compensate for limited munitions.

OKW Panther is too good for its current place. It should be in Schwer but require an unlock within the building to build.

Shrek blobs are gonna be the be all end all in team games. Volks, if they are to remain this way, may need to lose shreks, and have an upgrade that gives them fausts. They could then gain an MP40 upgrade or something else to help improve their dps. As it stands Volks already vet faster in team games because shreks let them hit vehicles quickly and pick up vet. While allied units are shooting at low cost volks squads for limited vet options.

Vet 5 seems completely ridiculous now, outright better form of the vet system all other armies depend on.

Luchs is too good. Its ability to chase down and wipe squads is much higher than the stuart or the T70. If it is to remain in place it needs to come with low health. As it stands if you start to lose and retreat, while this thing appears it will instantly be game over. The vet on the Luchs is also outright better than other light vehicles

JPIV still needs to be addressed.

PF rifle nade bug still not addressed, needs to have no maximum distance.

JT, used correctly, is still unbeatable in team games, and will be more so now with tons of munitions to build mines and shreks. Unit should be closely examined. The reason it existed before was to compensate for a faction that would have 0 tanks on the field when it arrived. Now it can support multiple tanks, which makes its synergy too high.

OKW sturm pios with flames are going to be too good. The unit was as good as it was to compensate for how few you would have. Now with munitions and more MP because you can afford vehicles (which don't have to reinforce) these units will be way too good. Build into that their vet will help the vehicles repair faster and things are going to get out of control.

These changes to OKW have huge knock on effects that are not considered in the current patch notes. OKW cannot get straight buffs across the board (as they have here, excusing small changes to vet 4 and 5). OKW's ability to control team games will increase greatly at the expense of all other factions.

Edit: OKW abilities should have their prices raised to bring them in line with other factions. For instance ability to shoot through walls for JT needs a price increase, Combat Blitz needs a price increase, etc.

Pretty much how I feel about this.
20 Nov 2015, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 18:41 PMFluffi
Can autoface return when the Pack Howitzer / ISG suppression is gone? They are only mortar things again, so...

and from what I heard people could queue attack orders as a work-around to no autoface. So it is nothing but a nuisance.

They still have perfect accuracy, that was unchanged.
20 Nov 2015, 19:49 PM

If you want auto-face again, first nerf laser guided shells.
PAGES (58)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Russian Federation 43
unknown 37
South Africa 1
Germany 393
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W