Login

russian armor

COH Steam gonna get fixed?

PAGES (18)down
30 Nov 2013, 17:41 PM

Also, when you invite friend for AT games then many times it does not work - they cant join your AT invitation.
30 Nov 2013, 18:09 PM

Also, when you invite friend for AT games then many times it does not work - they cant join your AT invitation.

°
not only AT invitations bug. All invitations tend time to time just do nothing. Could be Steam issue though, or game could have some timeout limit
1 Dec 2013, 06:46 AM
Donator 22

;-) yea, played three random games yesterday, two times I ended up as brits :-/
pls make random automatches more vanilla again
1 Dec 2013, 08:27 AM

can't watch any of my replays i've played now and the stats are a bit buggy..
anyway it look much better and finally it feels like im playing the old Vcoh. :)
1 Dec 2013, 16:09 PM

can't watch any of my replays i've played now and the stats are a bit buggy..
anyway it look much better and finally it feels like im playing the old Vcoh. :)

It has been cleared in -beta notes that REPLAY system is currently not working at all
1 Dec 2013, 21:47 PM

I also get so many games in lobby (nearly ALL of them) being closed with password. AND that I still have trouble inviting mates to AT games.
2 Dec 2013, 18:20 PM

Because those are ghost games.

I've to write this report for my experience so far with this -beta:
1) More often then before happen the situation when players tend to not LOAD upon game start. Once game started, and 2 players didnt load at a same time. Both said they were stuck at 3FULL BARS in loby yet....

2) Everything works very very very slow. Probably due to very limited bandwidth everything, starting from displaying players `on click event` (on loby on listed games) till switching TABS, loading MAP list for Automatch... everything is very unresponsive and slow.

3) ACCEPTING friend invitation via GAME UI friends menu doesn't work. IDK about actually ADDING the friend -> will that really generate steam friendrequest - that i don't know.

4) Don't know if stats are supposed to be saved or not, but they tend to dissapear when you end your game-session, aka - after restarting game you may have no stats with ur previously played games (in previous session they were displayed).

5) when you hover mouse over loby match list -> hover effect is buggy. Hover effect also is sloooow upon friend list. Button press event doesn't register always (sometime have to press button pultiple times before it actually registers the event). Chat input sometime also is buggy.

... i'll test later of game still has performance issues with SteamCommunity IN-game enabled or not (if this issue hasn't been adressed - it still is a problem).

I do currently DISABLE SteamCommunityIngame to get playable performance (with `playable` i mean -> 100% responsive input and lag free camera).

6) sicne game crush on exit - any settings changed doesn't save

7) `Friends` tab seems to be flashing yellow for no obvious reason, same as `NEWS` tab
3 Dec 2013, 12:00 PM

And Drophack still works =/

the guy who did it had like -7 streak loss, and 9 disputes, and i got the loss..
the guy who did it said it was the server, so maby it was, dunno...
3 Dec 2013, 20:57 PM

Also I get games where the first unit can move but u cant build any other units and then the game just stops and lags. Happens in AT.
6 Dec 2013, 22:43 PM

Also I get games where the first unit can move but u cant build any other units and then the game just stops and lags. Happens in AT.

had same issue multiple times
11 Dec 2013, 03:52 AM

its f-n impossible to get a game after 3pm, PST

its been 5 hours, not one game!!!!

ps: you won relic after 7 and a half hour. no game for me, never money for you
11 Dec 2013, 16:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 03:52 AMnin3

There is very little people on the beta because it has had a lot of bugs, so people just went back. Or in my case I only played Elite Mod.
21 of 23 Relic postsRelic 11 Dec 2013, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 03:52 AMnin3

As noted it's a beta. It's going to be a smaller player base than the real game, and there's going to be technical issues that you're going to run into which is the point we want you to run into technical issues so that you can tell us about them.

The trouble is a lot of developers use the word "beta" to mean "demo". This is a beta, it's not a complete working game.

Please do not play it if you expect a complete and working game.

In the future I'd suggest not playing one of our betas if it's going to upset you because it's a beta. We'd rather you wait for the complete game and make your judgments from that. The final game will be a more complete experience, with a larger player pool and viewer technical issues because they've been uncovered by the helpful people in the beta.
11 Dec 2013, 17:28 PM

Well, just FYI automatch in beta has been broken a good few days now.
11 Dec 2013, 17:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2013, 17:10 PMNoun

As noted it's a beta. It's going to be a smaller player base than the real game, and there's going to be technical issues that you're going to run into which is the point we want you to run into technical issues so that you can tell us about them.

The trouble is a lot of developers use the word "beta" to mean "demo". This is a beta, it's not a complete working game.

Please do not play it if you expect a complete and working game.

In the future I'd suggest not playing one of our betas if it's going to upset you because it's a beta. We'd rather you wait for the complete game and make your judgments from that. The final game will be a more complete experience, with a larger player pool and viewer technical issues because they've been uncovered by the helpful people in the beta.

Btw Noun, loading games make my game crash don't know if it's a known issue or just an issue for me.
22 of 23 Relic postsRelic 11 Dec 2013, 19:44 PM

We've just updated the game. Here's what's new/fixed.

Updates:
  • Fixed Bug: Leaderboard Stats appear to be over writting all the User's Stats in the "My Stats" overlay
  • Fixed Bug: Players can't Arrange Team Automatch and receive a "Unable to contact the online server" Message
  • Fixed Bug: Unable to join games through in game friends list or friend invites
  • Fixed Bug: Incorrect PanzerkriegAT ranking displays after playing 1v1
  • Fixed Bug: Issues with inviting a player to a AT automatch type
  • Fixed Bug: Leaderboards aren't sorted by the selected Column
Thanks again to everyone taking part in the Beta and providing great feedback to use to help hone in on what's not working.
11 Dec 2013, 19:59 PM

11 Dec 2013, 20:47 PM

Sync error have happend every game so far. (teamgames)
*when a player left*
11 Dec 2013, 22:40 PM

There's a new bug, a mate of mine got a automatch game while watching a replay, of course, he didn't actually get a game, but he appeared to another player which caused the game to lag out.
11 Dec 2013, 22:50 PM

Have been played a few games, everything seems to work fine for me,so far.. felt like play the real old lovely coh =P but u most fix TEAM ladder for 2vs2AT 3vs3At and so, as it was... gj so far guys =)
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 104
Peru 41
United States 30
United States 24

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L