Login

russian armor

COH Steam gonna get fixed?

PAGES (18)down
19 Oct 2013, 08:09 AM

a news post would be nice! You will create a issues list for the next patch and give it to smoking gun, as did last time ?

As people are still excited about coh1 and will host their own tourneys now and in the future, it would be cool if the game is working decently.

Thanks!
19 Oct 2013, 15:42 PM

More fixes soon ?
Whats on the fix list ?
Give us hope !!! <444>3
21 Oct 2013, 11:03 AM

Noun please give us some info about the patching progress.Thx in advance.
21 Oct 2013, 11:18 AM

yeah, any news atm?
21 Oct 2013, 12:49 PM

I think what most likely will happen is that a relic community manager will post in about a month that a new patch will come out somewhat in 2014. It will fix the "most pressing issues" and a release date can´t be given^^
21 Oct 2013, 13:05 PM

I think what most likely will happen is that a relic community manager will post in about a month that a new patch will come out somewhat in 2014. It will fix the "most pressing issues" and a release date can´t be given^^

I am pretty sure that the most "pressing issue" to be fixed will be something like adding the anility to see if a game is a comp stomp or not in lobby. Or maybe they can add \whisper to the chat room.

Those changes would be AWESOME! (/snark: off)

Please please fix laghacks and drophacks!
21 Oct 2013, 13:10 PM

the connection time out in ranked games is the biggest problem
21 Oct 2013, 13:24 PM

I read on community hub, that activating reward units will cause connection issues, because the game engine thinks you play a mod. So better switch off reward units in automatch!
21 Oct 2013, 14:48 PM

lol hab ich doch selbst geschrieben im HQ, am besten hier nich ansprechen sonst wirds nicht mehr als Problem angesehen (deswegen antworte ich jetzt auch auf deutsch)
21 Oct 2013, 16:12 PM

Wollten wir nicht alle issues hier reinschreiben? Warum sollte das nicht mehr als Problem angesehen werden?
21 Oct 2013, 16:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge

report hackers or cheaters to enforcement@relic.com please. Our website is not the correct place for it. thanks
21 Oct 2013, 16:44 PM

I read on community hub, that activating reward units will cause connection issues, because the game engine thinks you play a mod. So better switch off reward units in automatch!

Reward units? Do you mean TOV units?
21 Oct 2013, 16:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Call it how you want, but we don't want to deal with all this dirty talk. We also don't have enough moderators to have a look at them, so we just don't want them at all.
21 Oct 2013, 17:03 PM

It's no dirty talk, just a plain fact. Lots of people met those guys.

Just like the old times, when I said Biospark cheats and everybody was like "no way he would never do that".
4 weeks later he admitted it by accident and voila.
21 Oct 2013, 18:12 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I wasn't explicitly calling your guys posts "dirty talk", but i meant all the discussion that usually follows public accusations.

We just don't want them on our page here, period! It's a decision the site owners made and i support it. So, i kindly request you to accept our policy and stop it and not to accuse anyone publicly on our site, no matter the evidence. Thanks.

I won't discuss it anymore in this topic and i ask you to do the same. If you have issues with our policy, PM the site owners or our moderation staff.
21 Oct 2013, 18:17 PM

That beggs me the question: Is there a particular issues thread by sega, relic or gamereplays, which the relic devs started to collect all coh1 related issues (including hacks) for fixing? If so posting stuff here won´t be as helpful as posting it there.
21 Oct 2013, 23:27 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

It's no dirty talk, just a plain fact. Lots of people met those guys.

Just like the old times, when I said Biospark cheats and everybody was like "no way he would never do that".
4 weeks later he admitted it by accident and voila.

And three months before we were checking his replays in the fairplay forum :P

Listen guys, we have been said by Relic that a thing like the Fair Play Forum was not needed anymore, and you know how much time of our lives it took us to keep it in order. Now, this is not GR and we hope it will never get its moderation to that point, but as in many other threads, we are making cheating accusations invisible, and that's pretty much our only other rule together with "using common sense".

This does not mean we don't care about it or we don't want that you post it at all, we are just helping you to deliver it directly to Relic instead of posting it here where it might start a huge discussion about cheats/cheaters that we are not interested to have because we know exactly where it would lead (to chaos.)

Pfuscher, thanks for your post, I'll immediately forward it to Noun. Please next time send an email to Relic or PM me about every suspect cheater, staff application and so on and I will take care of it. Risin, I honestly don't remember anymore if you applied to join our staff, we were/are so busy with SNF right now that it seems like running a real job :\ PM me if you want to join staff and we'll consider your application (as moderator I guess) :)
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS