Login

russian armor

Current balance opinions?

13 Nov 2015, 09:21 AM

13 Nov 2015, 09:27 AM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 09:01 AMJohnnyB

No problem, post your playercard and prove me you play all factions you own, like I do. Show me that at least you do that, letting alone your bias.

Mines in my Sig & profile. Now post yours. You shouldn't be asking others to post their player card when you refuse to.
13 Nov 2015, 09:31 AM

This is not how I remember 'you show me yours, I show you mine' ? :unsure:
13 Nov 2015, 09:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 07:13 AMl4hti
IMO Soviets, USA and Wehr are pretty equal. Meanwhile OKW and Brits are sooo weak.

Agreed.
13 Nov 2015, 09:54 AM

brits and weak in one sentence:crazy:
13 Nov 2015, 10:02 AM

How can OKW counter MGs in buildings? (if firestorm doctrine is not an option)

AA flak halftrack now can't deal with MGs in building due to bug and heavy flak damage to the garrisoned nerf.
so, many players go T1 and produce Leig(ISG). it's not good garrison counter, but it can avoid MG-fire at least.

That's major OKW's weakness.

edit - Leig has serious bug now they can't attack garrison now
http://www.coh2.org/topic/44390/isg-barrage-ability-is-completely-broken
13 Nov 2015, 10:08 AM

have no osttruppen commander:guyokay:

Donate to Relic.

I think in 2s, allies have greater synergy, and are very prone to late game blobbing since their infantry scale much better, and as USF you don't have many options. Early and mid game are mostly L2P issues since nothing was drastically changed.
13 Nov 2015, 10:12 AM
Donator 11

AA flak halftrack now can't deal with MGs in building due to bug and heavy flak damage to the garrisoned nerf.
so, many players go T1 and produce Leig(ISG). it's not good garrison counter, but it can avoid MG-fire at least.

That's major OKW's weakness.

edit - Leig has serious bug now they can't attack garrison now
http://www.coh2.org/topic/44390/isg-barrage-ability-is-completely-broken

I discovered this yesterday when I attacked one USF unit in a building with several LEIGs. Nothing happened. Then I tried with rockets and nothing happened either. Then I stopped playing with OKW.
13 Nov 2015, 10:15 AM

I discovered this yesterday when I attacked one USF unit in a building with several LEIGs. Nothing happened. Then I tried with rockets and nothing happened either. Then I stopped playing with OKW.

I requested Hotfix for that bug, and Relic ignored my request. 13 days broken now.
13 Nov 2015, 10:17 AM

USA = Fine. Some more units for flavour would be nice, though. Should be remedied with upcoming commanders!
Ostheer = Fine, for the most part. Still competitive. Slight buff to Grens wouldn't be a bad move.
OKW = Borked. Rework necessary across the board, IMO.
UKF = Fine, for the most part. Still teething, I suspect, haven't quite found the sweet spot, but UKF is reasonably balanced currently. (APART FROM ROYAL ARTILLERY REGIMENT, SRSLY :foreveralone: )
Red Army = Probably fine, but has some individual things (Vet 1, T-34, Entirety of Tier 1) that could use some serious reworks. Also slightly boring to play, but that might just be personal preference.

Moon Nazis = Still not in the game. Wtf? Hurry up, Relic. :romeoMug:
13 Nov 2015, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 10:17 AMHawking
USA = Fine. Some more units for flavour would be nice, though. Should be remedied with upcoming commanders!
Ostheer = Fine, for the most part. Still competitive. Slight buff to Grens wouldn't be a bad move.
OKW = Borked. Rework necessary across the board, IMO.
UKF = Fine, for the most part. Still teething, I suspect, haven't quite found the sweet spot, but UKF is reasonably balanced currently.
Red Army = Probably fine, but has some individual things (Vet 1, T-34, Entirety of Tier 1) that could use some serious reworks. Also slightly boring to play, but that might just be personal preference.

Moon Nazis = Still not in the game. Wtf? Hurry up, Relic. :romeoMug:

don't forget Sexton and valentine.
13 Nov 2015, 10:27 AM

don't forget Sexton and valentine.

Fixed. :guyokay:
13 Nov 2015, 10:31 AM

brits and weak in one sentence:crazy:

"Lacking in some vital areas" is probably a better description.
13 Nov 2015, 10:42 AM

Mines in my Sig & profile. Now post yours. You shouldn't be asking others to post their player card when you refuse to.

"Sad but true" "Master of puppets", but it seems like you suffer from some kind of eye disease. Look "One" more time, maybe you will able to spot my playercard eventualy. I have no other purpose besides "Justice for All" I assure you. Don't be so "Unforgiven".
13 Nov 2015, 10:44 AM

The ostheer problems is lv's. i really want to see the ostheer less on the defensive at the 7th minute mark by substantially increasing the power and price of the 222 so it can handle m5 and usf aaht's.

The okw is no as bad as some people like to make it out. they have a retarded vet system and obers are placed in the wrong tier and ir ather see them at the mech building.

speaking of the mech building both the puma and aaht need some buffs.The puma need a bit more penetration to remain viable against medium tanks and the aaht need a set-up decrease of 2.5.

furthermore callin arty is overpriced as fuck.
13 Nov 2015, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 10:44 AMZyllen
The ostheer problems is lv's. i really want to see the ostheer less on the defensive at the 7th minute mark by substantially increasing the power and price of the 222 so it can handle m5 and usf aaht's.

The okw is no as bad as some people like to make it out. they have a retarded vet system and obers are placed in the wrong tier and ir ather see them at the mech building.

Basically what I said.
13 Nov 2015, 10:53 AM

i think that soviets and ostheer are fine, maybe they only need some reworks on some old commanders or less used units like penals and wm officier for example.
Some simple updates to bring them in line with the new armies.
An update of some older and underused commanders would bring more gameplay options for these factions.

OKW is quite bad atm, resources penalities hit their economy really badly.
Considering how powerful are UKF units it doesn't make sense to penalize OKW economy justifing that with almost impossible to achieve vet 5 and overpriced "strong units".

UKF. Main issue here are overperforming commanders abilities.
Another strange thing is that they are supposed to be a strong late game faction. The fact is that they are really strong in every phase of the game. They suffer only indirect fire from mortars, arty and ISGs. IS are now the best infantry around, quite cheap considering their performance.

USF = USF UP USF UP they said xD. Never agreed with that, now this faction is one of the strongest around
Strong core infantry, strong support units ( YEAH they are strong!! especially the pack howie, still instapinning easily with is large AoE) good specialized tanks. Oneshotting machines everywhere xD
Some commanders are useless and like ost and soviets old commanders they need some reworks.
It's boring to always play with or against rifle company, heavy cavalry and infantry company.

My opinion is that playing USF or UKF right now require a lot less skill than playing an axis faction or soviets, and that's why everyone (including me ofc)use these armies. No one wants to lose vs lesser skilled players.
13 Nov 2015, 11:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 10:42 AMJohnnyB

"Sad but true" "Master of puppets", but it seems like you suffer from some kind of eye disease. Look "One" more time, maybe you will able to spot my playercard eventualy.

13 Nov 2015, 11:03 AM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2015, 10:42 AMJohnnyB

"Sad but true" "Master of puppets", but it seems like you suffer from some kind of eye disease. Look "One" more time, maybe you will able to spot my playercard eventualy. I have no other purpose besides "Justice for All" I assure you. Don't be so "Unforgiven".

See the post above this. I know you cannot play the game but seriously, surely you cant fail at the internet as well?
13 Nov 2015, 11:07 AM

See the post above this. I know you cannot play the game but seriously, surely you cant fail at the internet as well?

don't be aggressive, guys.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS