Login

russian armor

Tech cost guide

12 Nov 2015, 12:50 PM

Hi all,

So, I've made a tech cost guide to act as a resource for the community. I will be updating it as long as i am a member of the CoH2 community (so hopefully for a long time) as and when the game is patched.

Here's a link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TfAnGXz-O69rSxxEibbVMRk2sdjqErl1m64QLLKuQqI/pubhtml
12 Nov 2015, 13:11 PM

12 Nov 2015, 13:17 PM
12 Nov 2015, 13:22 PM

katiof gonna katiof

isn't it better to have it all in one place rather than 5 different links..??

seems good so far junaid

Ty. Yes that was (partly) the idea. Though of-course anyone who wishes to use the unit guides is welcome to do so.
12 Nov 2015, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2015, 12:50 PMJunaid
Hi all,

So, I've made a tech cost guide to act as a resource for the community. I will be updating it as long as i am a member of the CoH2 community (so hopefully for a long time) as and when the game is patched.

Here's a link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TfAnGXz-O69rSxxEibbVMRk2sdjqErl1m64QLLKuQqI/pubhtml

good job,

haters gonna hate<444>_<444>
12 Nov 2015, 15:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'll add as upgrades:

OH: bunker + medics
USF: ambulance
SU: medics
UKF: MAYBE the medkit upgrade but that doesn't affect teching
12 Nov 2015, 15:38 PM
Donator 11

Nice work, good that you want to update that, this is the problems with those who are early to the party usually.
12 Nov 2015, 15:45 PM

I'll add as upgrades:

OH: bunker + medics
USF: ambulance
SU: medics
UKF: MAYBE the medkit upgrade but that doesn't affect teching

I didn't include healing as that's pretty subjective. And factoring munitions costs is pointless cause munitions don't have predictable expenditure patterns unlike fuel and mp. (I.e. cannot equate munitions to time unlike fuel and mp)

if enough members agree though I will add in these costs but then there will be complaints of distortion.

The idea is you can use this to figure out windows of time by comparison of the 'first' unit costs e.g. UKF can build first centaur before first stug by skipping all upgrades. The difference is approx. 20-30 fuel. So translates to a approx. 1 minute stug-free window and hence plan accordingly. Planning on P4 while UKF skips all upgrades is a bad idea cause the fuel difference goes up to 60ish so 3 minute window roughly.

Conversely if UKF goes all upgrades you can see that ost player can comfortably get P4 by the time centaur or cromwell are built. That sort of thing.
12 Nov 2015, 15:51 PM

Ok I'll add in healing costs but won't add them to the net teching costs. Can't hurt :)
12 Nov 2015, 16:15 PM
12 Nov 2015, 16:51 PM

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have took the time to search for the links and would be snippy as fuck.
12 Nov 2015, 16:52 PM

Added healing costs now.
12 Nov 2015, 17:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2015, 15:45 PMJunaid

I didn't include healing as that's pretty subjective. And factoring munitions costs is pointless cause munitions don't have predictable expenditure patterns unlike fuel and mp. (I.e. cannot equate munitions to time unlike fuel and mp)

On any serious game, you get healing at around midgame as the attrition you'll have is too huge. While muni doesn't affect teching, both fuel and mp does.
12 Nov 2015, 17:30 PM

On any serious game, you get healing at around midgame as the attrition you'll have is too huge. While muni doesn't affect teching, both fuel and mp does.

I know and I agree with you. However it's hard to know exactly where to place it in the model. I mean someone could, theoretically, get healing after building all their first tank. Stupid move yeah but it could happen.

If you have ideas I'm open for the placement of healing costs.

I have put them down in the sheet now though. Not added them to costs, but they are there now
12 Nov 2015, 17:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2015, 17:30 PMJunaid

I know and I agree with you. However it's hard to know exactly where to place it in the model. I mean someone could, theoretically, get healing after building all their first tank. Stupid move yeah but it could happen.

If you have ideas I'm open for the placement of healing costs.

I have put them down in the sheet now though. Not added them to costs, but they are there now

You could add it for full tech cost.

Regarding timings: it mostly affects light/medium tank arrivals.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★