Login

russian armor

Contending with USF infantry as Ostheer

10 Nov 2015, 08:31 AM

relic pls buff pershing and sherman after that buff granadiers and problem solved :snfQuinn:
10 Nov 2015, 19:10 PM

Here's an idea: how about increasing the debuff that suppression applies even more. Make suppressed infantry only good for crawling, capping and nading by reducing their dmg output even more.

Cause right now, suppression isn't enough in the late game with vet3 lmg blobs running around. And I suggest this change as a global change.
11 Nov 2015, 12:23 PM

Vet3 Grens are on par with Vet3 Rifles actually. It's just difficult to get the Grens to Vet3 in the first place.

I think if the received accuracy was moved from vet3 to vet2, it would put them in the perfect spot.
11 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM

Invissed a shameful number of posts on this thread, keep your epeens concealed please and instead read the excellent advice being given. Puppetmaster made a fantastic post which you all ignored to pursue personal vendettas, so I suggest you read it.
11 Nov 2015, 13:01 PM

lol some people saying keep micro up
why wasn't this issue brought up in cas threads or mg42 op threads lol

Who knows.
Why micro wasn't an excuse for ability that covered whole screen and it took much longer then move out of the area of effect then plane arrival?

Why micro wasn't an excuse for 240mp mg performing better then 280mp mgs? And why all these threads disappeared when said 240mg got proper cost increase?

Questions, questions... I guess we'll never know :rolleyes:

For early game, nothing changed for rifles or grens for a long time(except bug fix for grens, which made them op in the first place), so I don't see how people now whine twice as much about it.
11 Nov 2015, 13:35 PM

Lategame ost infantry cannot actually compete with vet 3 rifles, unless they receive command tank buff, at which they will obliterate any infantry in the game

your options are

1) command tank
2) CAS strafes
3) Smart use of MGs
4) snipers
5) Anti infantry tanks (tiger essentially)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★