Login

russian armor

(Experiment)Damage to Garrisoned broken.

15 Nov 2015, 20:51 PM

So the Bren with Wasp upgrade is now bad against garrisons?

Lol...
16 Nov 2015, 01:33 AM

Most things are bad against garrisons now. It's terrible.
16 Nov 2015, 01:51 AM

Buildings have been made into fortresses because of people whining they were too easily destroyed or whatever.

That said, in the few games I've played in the last couple of days I had no issue killing stuff in buildings. Mortars did good, even had some flak units do some damage. So lets not overreact too hard.

16 Nov 2015, 02:09 AM
Patrion 28

flame weapons that leave a dot will burn buildings down in a reasonable time. those that do not leave a dot will (literally) take about 5 minutes before the building starts to burn. flamers damage the infantry inside just fine but the attack doesn't do much to the building itself.
16 Nov 2015, 04:17 AM

Yesterday i had a full health Falls squad garrison a building and 2 Penal squads both with flamer came round the corner, the Falls were instantly wiped. As soon as the flame hit the building. Was quite impressive.....
16 Nov 2015, 06:17 AM

Buildings have been made into fortresses because of people whining they were too easily destroyed or whatever.

That said, in the few games I've played in the last couple of days I had no issue killing stuff in buildings. Mortars did good, even had some flak units do some damage. So lets not overreact too hard.

200 seconds fire of SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-track for one squad kill. Even a grenadiers squad kills a conscripts squad in building faster(if they don't get counter fire). the modifier is somewhat weird.
16 Nov 2015, 17:19 PM

200 seconds fire of SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-track for one squad kill. Even a grenadiers squad kills a conscripts squad in building faster(if they don't get counter fire). the modifier is somewhat weird.

My experience has been different. Could depend on the building and the squad positioning in it? I didn't test it in a vacuum but when I used a 222 with a mortar I cleared a maxim out of a building repeatedly very quickly.

16 Nov 2015, 17:51 PM

My experience has been different. Could depend on the building and the squad positioning in it? I didn't test it in a vacuum but when I used a 222 with a mortar I cleared a maxim out of a building repeatedly very quickly.

I had tested 222 and ostwind(i don't know exact spelling). they had no problem. Mortar is not too bad. Only centaur and flak halftrack took infinite time.(100~200 seconds or more sometimes)
23 Nov 2015, 01:51 AM

I confirm this, now it's to hard to clear buildings with flak weapons, previously they were killing inf in building in 2s, but now it takes to long, it should be toned down.
23 Nov 2015, 01:53 AM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/45112/timed-explosive-charge-and-satchel-useless-agains-buildings
24 Nov 2015, 08:06 AM

related patch note

September 17th Patch Notes
- Added back the 50% reduce damage modifer to green cover for explosive weapons

Oct 29th Patch Notes
-All Flak Weapons
This flag was set to false in order to prevent flak weapons from instantly killing all squad members in garrison structures.
Damage all in hold flag set from true to false

-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Now All mortars, ISG and pack howitzer inflict seriously small damage to garrisoned infantry
experiment 1:
a conscripts squad in building now takes 15 mortar fires, 15 pack fires or 15 isg fires.

it's not too bad but sniper is more effective to garrisoned now.

2. All flak Weapon damage to garrisoned is broken.
they inflict very small damage due to this explosive nerf and garrison damage all flag "false" nerf.
experiment 2:
a conscripts squad in building now takes 100 seconds fire of centaur or 200 seconds fire of SdKfz 251/17 Flak Half-track.

3. so, building counters are only flame and sniper and strong bullets.
OKW has incendiary grenade only. it make OKW unable to paly in some map that has a lot of buildings.

edit : All experiment is measured by game time.

edit 2:

solution

1. give 0.4 modifier against garrison to explosive and mortar
2. give damage all flag "true" to flak weapon. give 0.3 modifier against garrison to flak weapon.

Use the amazing Feuersturm doc. :kappa:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak