Login

russian armor

Whermacht inf squad size

3 Nov 2015, 13:36 PM

Panzer grens cost 360 manpower and the upragde cost for two shreks 120. Currently if you give them shreks they lose half of their dps. And they aren't great vs infantry with out shreks. I don't think they will become a blob of doom.

panzergren cost 340, and their reinforcement cost is 34.
3 Nov 2015, 14:12 PM

3 Nov 2015, 14:58 PM

For allied fanboys ofcourse.
Check the winrates when u decide to get serious.

I check it. 3v3 and 4v4 never been better ballanced. http://coh2chart.com/

And i play both side. No problem. :sibHyena:
3 Nov 2015, 17:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2015, 14:58 PMAradan

I check it. 3v3 and 4v4 never been better ballanced. http://coh2chart.com/

And i play both side. No problem. :sibHyena:

Indeed...

3 Nov 2015, 19:41 PM

Indeed...

:clap: :lolol:

I am Mother of War :)
3 Nov 2015, 21:22 PM

5 man grens for 240MP lmfao the fanbois are real
3 Nov 2015, 22:14 PM

Grens could use reinforcement cost decrease but no 5 man squad.
3 Nov 2015, 23:41 PM

Permanently Banned

yea, thats coh2 tho if you didnt notice yet. other rules. the whole support weapon thing doesnt really work in a 1v1 scenario when you do a single mistake with them.

didnt you notice that every game vs wehr or okw is basically the allied side pushing axis off and getting a light vehicle out. then axis needs to counter it quickly because if they dont, its gg.

especially volks need some AI love because your core infantry should be able to fight other core infantry.

and why the hell do tommies cost less to reinforce than grens? that makes 0 sense.

also, if youre in the need for facts, take a quick look at coh2 winrates. axis' winrates are substiantially lower in both 1v1 and 2v2, the modes that actually matter for balance design.

Love how he doesn't reply to this. Pathetic
4 Nov 2015, 00:40 AM

Osteer needs a update to compete with WFA

Grenadiers made sense when their only competition was conscripts and were balanced around Soviets

240 vs 280 WFA has just ruined the infantry game for the germans in smaller game modes.

If you guys are going to make comparisions to COH1, remember that Soviets took the place of the old United States not current USF

Gren 4 man squads came from T2, were 300 mp and had a superior infantry armor type. Coh2 Grens have nothing in common with COH1 grens except squad size.
4 Nov 2015, 19:34 PM
Patrion 14

Cute flame post from Dullahan and follow up post invissed.

Keep it classy Dullahan, I know it's hard for you.
4 Nov 2015, 20:08 PM

Cute flame post from Dullahan and follow up post invissed.

Keep it classy Dullahan, I know it's hard for you.

"Flame post"

Aside from the word scrub, I actually made a point about how Ostheer has certain units and abilities meant to complement a specific playstyle. Can I repost it sans the word "scrubs?" Or does that count as reposting moderated content?

Also if you invis this for "discussing moderation outside of PM", perhaps you shouldn't bait a response in a public thread. But perhaps that's hard for you.
4 Nov 2015, 20:12 PM

"Flame post"

Aside from the word scrub, I actually made a point about how Ostheer has certain units and abilities meant to complement a specific playstyle. Can I repost it sans the word "scrubs?" Or does that count as reposting moderated content?

Also if you invis this for "discussing moderation outside of PM", perhaps you shouldn't bait a response in a public thread. But perhaps that's hard for you.

Tell me if wehrmacht is support unit faction with good armour,why british have equal or even better support units and still have superb infantry,elite infantry like commandoes,equally good armor and even better defences.

What is justification of UKF having such great core and elite infantry and defences?How can they have these and STILL have superb support weapons?Why aren't you calling them 'support weapon' faction?

Answer this.
4 Nov 2015, 20:21 PM

Tell me if wehrmacht is support unit faction with good armour,why british have equal or even better support units and still have superb infantry,elite infantry like commandoes,equally good armor and even better defences.

What is justification of UKF having such great core and elite infantry and defences?How can they have these and STILL have superb support weapons?Why aren't you calling them 'support weapon' faction?

Answer this.

You're overstating Brits here. Their infantry are great in cover, but have terrible effectiveness on the move or out of cover. The vet 2 received accuracy bonus on IS may be a bit too strong, but otherwise Grenadiers are very comparable units. Likewise, Pioneers and Sappers are pretty much complements.

The 6lber and vickers may seem comparable to the pak 40 and mg42, until you consider how great Ostheer vet 1 abilities are.

Likewise, brits have much more limited mobility. No light vehicles to speak of save the bren carrier, while ostheer have 222/halftrack that both offer map awareness and support and decent damage. Ost also have superior mines and their bunkers can fulfill a lot of uses with their upgrades.

Ost vehicles are also still quite a bit better than Brits. The stug is a cost effective AT slugger with a very strong vet 1 ability and vet 2 armour skirts make it very difficult to take down. The PzIV and Ostwind get blitzkrieg at vet 1 and PzIV armour skirts make it chew apart the Cromwell.

The really good Brit tanks, the Comet and the Churchill, both struggle with the Panther or even Tiger.

4 Nov 2015, 20:41 PM

You're overstating Brits here. Their infantry are great in cover, but have terrible effectiveness on the move or out of cover. The vet 2 received accuracy bonus on IS may be a bit too strong, but otherwise Grenadiers are very comparable units. Likewise, Pioneers and Sappers are pretty much complements.

The 6lber and vickers may seem comparable to the pak 40 and mg42, until you consider how great Ostheer vet 1 abilities are.

Likewise, brits have much more limited mobility. No light vehicles to speak of save the bren carrier, while ostheer have 222/halftrack that both offer map awareness and support and decent damage. Ost also have superior mines and their bunkers can fulfill a lot of uses with their upgrades.

Ost vehicles are also still quite a bit better than Brits. The stug is a cost effective AT slugger with a very strong vet 1 ability and vet 2 armour skirts make it very difficult to take down. The PzIV and Ostwind get blitzkrieg at vet 1 and PzIV armour skirts make it chew apart the Cromwell.

The really good Brit tanks, the Comet and the Churchill, both struggle with the Panther or even Tiger.

I am not overstating the infantry part.Really are u comparing IS to Grens.They can get 2 weapon upgrades,and once they get 5 man its a no comparison.They ahve cheaper reinforce .Finally the tommies have brutal veterancy.How can you compare them?
You also ignored the elite infantry they get?Commandoes are unequalled close combat assault troops.

6pdr is such a great weapon,cheaper than pak too.Vickers better than mg42.Wehrmacht mortar now nerfed into ordinary.Sniepr is good,but british sniper currently crits its counter with one shot.
You completely ignored the bofors -ostheer bunkers are simply incomparable to this,its like OKW flaktrack mini version.Plus there is mortar emplacement.Then there is 17pdr brutal AT gun.Where is ost equivalent?

222 is not a vehicle that can currently influence the game to any significant extent.The reinforce halftrack costs fuel while brit can build.Wehrmacht light vehicles are generaly considered amongst the weakest.

Pz 4 is cost ineffective when compared to cromwell.Stug is only good vehicle.Centaur better than ostwind.Brumbarr shit.Blizkreig has been nerfed.Now coming to sherman firefly tulip.Its broken OP,for 100 munition its near 2 -shotting panthers.

Panther has low dps and u can't even tech to it in competitive games.In the last toureny how many times you saw panther?Then there is croc making OST SUPPORT UNITS worthless.And comet.There is no end.

Brits are all over superior to wehrmacht with much more flexibility.They have such superb support weapons and defences,but u keep lecturing wehrmacht to use supportw epaons as excuse for its bad infantry.That is bias man.

4 Nov 2015, 21:12 PM

Glad to see this idea is getting traction. 4 model squads have no place in modern CoH2 design.
4 Nov 2015, 21:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 21:12 PMNapalm
Glad to see this idea is getting traction. 4 model squads have no place in modern CoH2 design.

I think you could maybe tweak the grenadiers to 5 men at Tier 3 or 4 as an unlock. However PGs shouldn't go up to 5....german infantry should be less numerous with more elite lite abilities/automatic weapons.
4 Nov 2015, 22:54 PM

Atleast one of panzergrenadier and grenadier needs 5 man squads now.
Hat
5 Nov 2015, 01:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 21:12 PMNapalm

Yes they do. These units are amazing once given either rifles or Lmgs. They start with AT and excellent nades.

Making them 5 man would have to involve changing what I mentioned above.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 105
South Africa 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment