Login

russian armor

What are your Heavy Cavalry Strategies?

15 Nov 2015, 17:40 PM

Never used it but played against couple of times.

Couple of points i've learned from enemy are:

- Mines, they are everywhere, if there have been infantry there will be mines there.

- Ranger, needs to be killed before VET3. Spearhead with 2 ranger squads seems to stop only if shot with 2x ostwinds or 2x mg42 or walked trough mine field.

- Pershing... that thing still scares me... I don't know why because there is not a single reasonable reason for it to scare the enemy (okay it has that weird double shot thing but still)...
15 Nov 2015, 17:54 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title adjusted. 'Calvary' is the name of the place, outside of Jerusalem, where Jesus was crucified. The name Calvary means "The Skull". This is thought to refer to the shape and appearance of a hill.
16 Nov 2015, 08:26 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2015, 09:04 AMmedhood

I wasnt asking for help I just made this thread because there wasnt one like it and wanted to know how other people are viewing and using this commander

Be nice! Don't hate on someone giving the community resources. A+ on making a relevant thread though.
16 Nov 2015, 08:40 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

The more I read and the more I play, I start to realize similarities to a certain Russian tactic. You need AT guns and mines to support a spearhead tank while a close-range elite squad hardens anti-infantry. Sounds like Shock Rifle Frontline Tactics to me.
16 Nov 2015, 09:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Nov 2015, 08:26 AMwouren

Be nice! Don't hate on someone giving the community resources. A+ on making a relevant thread though.

Im not being nice nor am I being rude I was just pointing out that I was not asking help on how to use this commander I personally wanted to know how other people were using it as this commander is pretty unique and provides a very different take on USF and on the side people who were having trouble with this commander can come here and read what others have been doing to have success with it, good on him for making a guide and sharing it here as it is revelant here other people can read and try his Heavy Calvary Strategy

Now lets get back on topic and discuss the commander :)
23 Nov 2015, 20:54 PM

Do you guys know if the mine placement by riflemen is slower than engineer class units?
23 Nov 2015, 22:02 PM

Do you guys know if the mine placement by riflemen is slower than engineer class units?

It feels the same to me on a side note I did once compare Rifles and Assault engineers mine building speed and its the same I dont know compared to other Engi units
24 Nov 2015, 16:18 PM
Patrion 14

just gut feeling but i am 110% sure that it is slower than other faction mines. maybe not teller.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★