Login

russian armor

Heavy Tank costs

24 Jun 2013, 02:33 AM

300 fuel for an IS-2? Who the heck is coming up with these numbers? I can tell you exactly how many times I have floated 300 fuel in any game - 1, vs an easy CPU where I just waited to see what the heck was so awesome to be so prohibitively expensive. And it's not that good, not even close.

I guess the point is to avoid the whole "no fuel panther battle group" thing, but I think this has swung a bit far in the wrong direction. There's no reason any call in needs to be so expensive that it becomes impossible. If at any point I can float the resources to purchase this, I have already seriously won the game or am about to lose because of said saving.

Please consider bringing fuel more in line with other T4 tanks. Bump MP if so needed or attach limits if worried about spam. Thanks.

Note: IS-2 used for example but holds true for others, IS-2 is just the worst example.

24 Jun 2013, 06:24 AM

it is worth it for hte isu 152, but the is2... unless it recieved a huuuge buff to damage i would rather buy 15 scout cars instead
24 Jun 2013, 06:32 AM

I cant speak for soviets but everytime i finally get the tiger tank out the match is over!!! ugh... 260 fuel.. damn. But just last match i got a tiger out and immediately lost it. It was the stupidest thing ever. I finally get a match where the tiger could do some real dmg and then i lost it following a stupiD SU tank destroyer into base.. lol.. dumb me.
24 Jun 2013, 07:26 AM

agree that Fuel cost for heavy tank is just too much, cost for IS-2 should be like 240, Tiger 210 and for ISU-152 like 215 like it was, and IMO MP cost is too high
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
Croatia 33
Germany 28
unknown 7
unknown 1
unknown 1
Sweden 177
Australia 13
Russian Federation 12
Russian Federation 11