Login

russian armor

Hello/Hallo/Sveiki/Привет!

27 Oct 2015, 22:38 PM

Hi for everyone. My name is Bakir, you also could call me by my nickname, Im 22 and its so cute there is forum part for new members.
Im playing CoH in Steam with my friends smgh from 2012. Just for a fon, so Im not a real pro, just middle-gamer. My favorite fraction is Wehrmacht (Terror doctrine). 2 of my friends (and they are my best friends ^^) are always taking Blitzkrieg doctrines. So, we always playing for Wehrmacht, and sometimes one of us is choosing a Panzer Elite. Now Im waiting for discount in the Steam just to buy CoH2. I hope my friends will do it too.
I think its time to join community of CoH franchise players. ^^
P.S. originally from Ukraine (the city of Kharkov), I have lived in Latvia last 15 years, and soon I will move to Germany, so, I have wrote name of topic using 4 languages which I know (actually I just studying German few months, so, its too early to say I know it lol).
P.P.S. If someone will wonder about my name, well, I have polish-ukrainian and azerbaijan origins and that is my real name, yes. And originally Im ortodox-christian, but really Im atheist. Also, Im neutral to any national ideas 'cause Im real mix and I dont need to belong myself to any nationality at all. But… I really like Europe and some countries like USA, Canada, Australia. Maybe also Japan and South Korea.
And yes, "Sveiki" on Latvian means "Hallo". And "Привет" on Russian means the same. :D

Why I have wrote so big summury? Well, just because - Yes we can. Or, I dont know… Im a sociable person. Nice to meet you.
28 Oct 2015, 16:10 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

29 Oct 2015, 01:20 AM

Hello there ! tavarish! :)
alwasy nice to see a new face
29 Oct 2015, 01:22 AM

:welcome:

And Road to Kharkov is a very popular map in 1v1 and 2v2 automatches
29 Oct 2015, 01:23 AM

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy being part of the community.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★