Login

russian armor

Katysha opinion (Buff,nerfs,changes)

21 Oct 2015, 20:03 PM

Permanently Banned

Halving barrage delay would probably hit weapon teams hard while reverting nerfs will hit blobs hard.... quite easy to choose from my perspective.

I kind of remember katyushas wiping a lot with the individual rockets. Not saying I agree with a the nerf, but i disliked the squad wiping. Thats why I'm more leaning towards the barrage delay decrease, as its just silly to be there in first place now that its been nerfed down. Would make unit more aesthetic too. But thats just my opinion.
21 Oct 2015, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 07:12 AMTAKTCOM
Katysha is worst now:guyokay:

P.S. I was wrong Sexton even worse:guyokay:

Yeah the sexton is horrendous. It's like someone took the SU76 barrage and then put it on a unit that cost 90 fuel and does nothing else.
22 Oct 2015, 19:30 PM

Not allied units. I'm talking on Soviet Kat.
We agree that Pack howi,leig,croc,centaur need a nerf, we also think Typhoon need a nerf.
We participated in the 2v2 tourney in where we only lost 1 game as axis,playing against good players like sturmtigers and nosliw (old reborn guy) with USF/Brit centaur croc typhoon and that stuff.
Our testing custom games purpose is to find a strategy and #Adapt to the current meta of the game.

I saw you play and you guys were great. I definitely agree that the Katy in just 1 isn't much of a counter to ISG/Pak clusters. I usually drive right up to the point of being shot at by the pak before I let go my volley also. PWerfer is finally not a joke but now the Katy is showing to be just a little too inadequate.
22 Oct 2015, 19:33 PM

Ostheer T4 is fine. Panther, Brummbar, Pwerfer. All of them fulfill the role.
Try Pwerfer vs 2 stacked full health Zis Guns. 2 wipes you will get.
Try Kat vs 2 stacked paks full health. 2-3 models will dead if you are lucky.
@Shanka, I noticed too since september british patch that my Kat regular barrage was changed, patch notes didn't say anything but at 30-aug the kat was doing decent damage and on 2-sept it was crap for me.

Agree except for Brumbaar which is only good on armor and health. I will use attack ground in middle of blobs and it will only kill 2 models in a cluster of cons/rifles/etc. I'm not saying it should be Sturmtiger/Churchill AVRE or anything but it's shell speed and blast AOE/damage leave a lot to be desired for a slow, T4, no turret weapon.
22 Oct 2015, 19:36 PM

It would be nice to get some feedback from Relic on this. It looks like it was an unintended change and I don't see why a fix couldn't be included in the upcoming patch.
23 Oct 2015, 12:17 PM

Ostheer T4 is fine. Panther, Brummbar, Pwerfer. All of them fulfill the role.
Try Pwerfer vs 2 stacked full health Zis Guns. 2 wipes you will get.
Try Kat vs 2 stacked paks full health. 2-3 models will dead if you are lucky.
@Shanka, I noticed too since september british patch that my Kat regular barrage was changed, patch notes didn't say anything but at 30-aug the kat was doing decent damage and on 2-sept it was crap for me.

I agree the Kats are overpriced, there must be some ninja nerf from relic.

BUT, Ostheer T4 is fine?? Brumbar is fine?? LOL The brits get an AVRE for 140 fuel which has 1400 HP , while the brumbar has 800HP which costs 160 fuel, can't hit anything, then you said the brumbar fulfill the role. Well you make me laughing.
23 Oct 2015, 14:07 PM

I know, but please don't compare doctrinal unit with tier unit.
T4 is fine in exception of brumbar, which is not total useless but is far from the meta.
23 Oct 2015, 19:23 PM

Yay!
BM-13 Katyusha Rocket Truck’s Barrage ability now has the correct area of effect damage values
23 Oct 2015, 20:07 PM

Yay!

See?
After all we were right about katy being stealth nerfed.

What do people who said "Its fine" now have to say?
23 Oct 2015, 22:13 PM

Currently it is 0.05/0.15/1 and it will be changed back to 0.1/0.3/1
23 Oct 2015, 22:21 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post23 Oct 2015, 20:07 PMKatitof

See?
After all we were right about katy being stealth nerfed.

What do people who said "Its fine" now have to say?
i would still prefer it be balanced in a way where there is no delay between salvos.
23 Oct 2015, 22:50 PM

i would still prefer it be balanced in a way where there is no delay between salvos.

I'd like to see it too, but its not an excuse to make it lob firecrackers instead of rockets.
23 Oct 2015, 22:55 PM

Leave Katyusha as it is now, but change the Walking Stukka.
Every precision barrage was removed from the Soviets, to prevent instant squad wipes,
why this is still in the game beats me.
24 Oct 2015, 05:09 AM

honestly the only buff in arty i like to see is the sexton, that thing is useless
26 Oct 2015, 14:50 PM

The scatter on Kat is still a nerf.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight