Login

russian armor

Axis incendiary grenades

19 Oct 2015, 01:56 AM

What in the holy FUCK is up with those things ? Speaking of items which do not leave enough time to react, how about nerfing these fucking handheld doomsday devices ? Can't garrison buildings, can't leave an MG set up, can't fucking do anything without watching it like a hawk in case it burns to a goddamn crisp in 0.0025 seconds. Anything on the nerf radar for this, or is some genius going to tell me to L2P ?
19 Oct 2015, 02:07 AM

Yeah flames are getting nerfed next patch.
19 Oct 2015, 02:16 AM

May I direct your attention to: here damage to structures and the way flames work as Dullahan mentioned are also going to be looked at.
19 Oct 2015, 02:16 AM

Well...great then ....carry on
19 Oct 2015, 05:28 AM

Axis Incendiary grenades (x) Axis Insane grenades(o)

Just give them damn molotov and normal grenades. What the x are u doing relic? plz.
19 Oct 2015, 06:13 AM

There is already a full topic about it. Go there
19 Oct 2015, 07:15 AM

Yeah flames are getting nerfed next patch.

Flame Damage Over time
We are increasing the time per tick for damage over time. This will include all incendiary abilities, Molotov’s, and flamer dots that vehicles leave behind. The tick in game time should translate to about 1 second real time which should help player gauge the amount of damage they will take if they choose to stand in the fire.
Damage frequency reduced from 0.5 to 1.25
Dot radius increased from 3 to 5

I found this line. but DOT is not changed in balance preview. still fighting position gett one shot by incendiary grenade.

25 Oct 2015, 20:16 PM

Doomsday nades they should be called. From full mg squad trying to retreat to everybody dead in 1 second.

There is already a full topic about it. Go there

Where?
25 Oct 2015, 21:15 PM

Doomsday nades they should be called. From full mg squad trying to retreat to everybody dead in 1 second.

Where?

Have to search it Kappa, but probably 2 weeks or even 3 weeks ago with atleast 300 posts
25 Oct 2015, 21:37 PM

They just need to take longer to trow
25 Oct 2015, 21:42 PM

Axis Incendiary grenades (x) Axis Insane grenades(o)

Just give them damn molotov and normal grenades. What the x are u doing relic? plz.

fun fact... they are molotovs they are just thrown faster and cost more than molotovs.
25 Oct 2015, 21:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

fun fact... they are molotovs they are just thrown faster and cost more than molotovs.

They also have more range.
25 Oct 2015, 22:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2015, 21:43 PMVuther

They also have more range.

And are the most stupid idea Relic has implemented in CoH2, oh wait, the nades need to take their place in line. Yes, that is right, the line of idiotic and atrocious ideas that should have never made it into a game!
25 Oct 2015, 22:30 PM

You know that they are the same as Lolotovs in terms of damage right?

All incendiary and flame weapons are OP. Inc nades should also be on SPs, they should not kill units. Instead, they should act lie WP.
25 Oct 2015, 22:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2015, 22:30 PMRMMLz

All incendiary and flame weapons are OP. Inc nades should also be on SPs, they should not kill units. Instead, they should act lie WP.

Molotov is hardly op. It's easy to spot and the conscript have to spend ~2 seconds going through the awkward animation at close range.

26 Oct 2015, 00:48 AM

They are ridiculous, they should have a timer like normal nades.
26 Oct 2015, 00:52 AM

Molotov is hardly op. It's easy to spot and the conscript have to spend ~2 seconds going through the awkward animation at close range.

well that is why flame nade is double the price of Molotov for a munition starving faction that suffering lower MU income so that price of each flame nade is more than double of Molotov that have the same damage, also did you notice molotov is easier to set buildings on fire than Flame nade, I see many times 2 molotov set a brick building on fire, or 1 set a wood building on fire, wile I hardly see any flamenade set any building on fire. I don't see why you complaining? also cons get closer faster with Ohoraa!

but both flame nade and molotov damage on buildings like bunker and emplacements need to be look at. it is too much right now.
26 Oct 2015, 01:01 AM

Flame dots get nerfed, so keep your pitchforks down guys
26 Oct 2015, 01:47 AM

Flame dots get nerfed, so keep your pitchforks down guys

if mean the change in preview mod, it is not enough, still kills mortar pits in 1 flame nade, and if used brace, it is two.
26 Oct 2015, 02:35 AM

well that is why flame nade is double the price of Molotov for a munition starving faction that suffering lower MU income so that price of each flame nade is more than double of Molotov that have the same damage, also did you notice molotov is easier to set buildings on fire than Flame nade, I see many times 2 molotov set a brick building on fire, or 1 set a wood building on fire, wile I hardly see any flamenade set any building on fire. I don't see why you complaining? also cons get closer faster with Ohoraa!

but both flame nade and molotov damage on buildings like bunker and emplacements need to be look at. it is too much right now.

that's more to ability than just price.

the penal satchel cost 45 munition, same as the okw flame nade's "adjusted" price. There's no doubt the satchel is/was powerful, but at the same time it's also one of the easiest ability to dodge.

the okw flame nade is broken because it's almost undodgeable. Price alone does not excuse that face.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 16
unknown 6
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak