Login

russian armor

New commanders incoming!!!

PAGES (8)down
14 Oct 2015, 21:16 PM

lol

i guess a mirror build for okw like the Kv-8, sov flamer infa is too op for the game

imagine: idiots only playing on flamers and flame hetzer without any shrecks (cuz of mun reasons) to fight against vehicles. Not to mention that these schrecks are very necessary for okw play and a flame tank is, as a lot of people claim, easy to counter (Church, KV-8) and a lot of fuel (for OKW) is hurting much if enemy is going for real tanks

coh2 is ruined :hansWUT: :guyokay:

14 Oct 2015, 21:19 PM

So the commanders will come with the October patch, are they gonna be for free or for 4 bucks each as usual?
14 Oct 2015, 21:31 PM

So the commanders will come with the October patch, are they gonna be for free or for 4 bucks each as usual?

free????????????????????????

AEUhAEUhAEUAEuhAEuhAEuhaEuh
14 Oct 2015, 21:51 PM
Donator 11

I think I have just the right name for the new USF commander: "The Commander"
14 Oct 2015, 22:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 21:51 PMguczy
I think I have just the right name for the new USF commander: "The Commander"

+1 :D
14 Oct 2015, 22:06 PM

are they gonna be for free or for 4 bucks each as usual?
Yup you will also receive a free pr-order key for Company Of Heroes 3.
14 Oct 2015, 22:56 PM

free????????????????????????

AEUhAEUhAEUAEuhAEuhAEuhaEuh

Thanks for the jiggle :lolol:
14 Oct 2015, 23:39 PM

Here are my ideas for naming the USF pershing company commander feel free to pitch in:
Heavy Assault , Armored Assault , Combined Arms , Spearhead Assault , Heavy Cavalry , Mechanized Assault, Rangers and Heavy Armor
14 Oct 2015, 23:56 PM

One of these USA commders will have calliope don´t worry

Oh man Goliaths, I miss those little buggers!!!
14 Oct 2015, 23:57 PM

Sandreas Please 'Free':lolol:
15 Oct 2015, 00:54 AM

Fail to see how this is a big deal when the pershing will have 800 health and get penned by every axis unit. According to it's stats a panther will beat it one on one and the USF can only build a single pershing. Rangers will probably be more of a batshit OP unit with SMG's of death, zooks, and huge received accuracy buffs. Nothing like a super duper anti everything unit.

If your going to introduce a heavy tank it would be great if it were you know "heavy". Unless I am mistaken and you can build a hoard of them, that would be game changingly retarded and the USF will have no equal.

I like the new flame thrower doctrine for no better reason than it will promote flame spam like never before and completely destroy the game balance. Gotta love spamming flammers on a faction with endless MP float then giving them another ability to get more MP! Might also do something against the allied unstoppable -45% received accuracy blobs. But then again maybe not.

All in all I really wish they would just focus on fixing useless commanders instead of bring new ones in, nerfing the shit out of them, and adding yet another dead commander to the pile.

You suck Relic, really you do.

I just wonder if anyone is at the helm of this company, you have had years to fix some of these commanders and just keep cranking out the new ones.
15 Oct 2015, 01:30 AM
Patrion 14

wait. is this 800hp from alpha test? or is it straight out from an ass?
15 Oct 2015, 02:04 AM

If your going to introduce a heavy tank it would be great if it were you know "heavy". Unless I am mistaken and you can build a hoard of them, that would be game changingly retarded and the USF will have no equal.

You seriously think that USF will be batshit OP with a no limit on hard paper tank that will cost 200+ fuel?

You can still make more than 1 KT and noone is complaining. I fail to see how USF which NEEDS FUEL TO COUNTER ARMOR BECAUSE ZOOKS AND AT GUN SUCK will be unstoppable with 2 pershings at best.

If pershing is cheap with bad stats, why limit it? Basically an e8. If it's expensive and has bad stats, why bother getting it? Might aswell get a sherman/jackson

If pershing is going to be limited and not that heavy, I would like an AT gun or zooka buff, for you know combined arms instead of 1 arm jackson army when it comes to lategame
15 Oct 2015, 02:18 AM

Well guess I'll be playing mostly allies since 2v2s will still be allied favored mostly
15 Oct 2015, 02:38 AM

You seriously think that USF will be batshit OP with a no limit on hard paper tank that will cost 200+ fuel?

You can still make more than 1 KT and noone is complaining. I fail to see how USF which NEEDS FUEL TO COUNTER ARMOR BECAUSE ZOOKS AND AT GUN SUCK will be unstoppable with 2 pershings at best.

If pershing is cheap with bad stats, why limit it? Basically an e8. If it's expensive and has bad stats, why bother getting it? Might aswell get a sherman/jackson

If pershing is going to be limited and not that heavy, I would like an AT gun or zooka buff, for you know combined arms instead of 1 arm jackson army when it comes to lategame

Uhh yea obviously it would be OP if the USF could go from huge early game advantage to strong midgame vehicle push to equal late game power with an endless heavy armor call in. There is a reason the faction was not designed around heavy armor and instead has numerous other asymetrical design factors.

They already have an insane advantage with vet 3 infantry outclassing all but the incredibly rare vet 5 OKW obers or fusilliers. One heavy tank is not game breaking, but giving the USF multiple anti everything panther equivalent would be game breaking retarded.

As it is I see no problem with the faction having a heavy tank, it just makes team games all the more lopsided. The real issue I take with this faction is the riflemen mines, rangers, AND the pershing. That combination makes them competitive in 1 v 1 but FUCKING INSANE in larger team matches.

With the OKW getting the LIEG nerfed into oblivion, expect to see the true weakness of the faction horribly exposed, and with the USF getting a legit late game heavy armor the number of Axis advantages are rapidly dwindling. Honestly the OKW resource penalty makes about 0 sense when all their "elite" units are outclassed by allied infantry and heavies that have a much much better cost to performance ratio.
15 Oct 2015, 03:01 AM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 01:30 AMpigsoup

That's what i'm wondering. I've read already here in the forum that it will have 800HP and 260 armor. If that's the case...

It should be a match for the Panther as history has proven that it did well against it:

I hope Relic doesn't fuck up with the stats.
15 Oct 2015, 03:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 01:30 AMpigsoup

data mining. I think it's just a placeholder. 800hp 290 armor is the exact same stats as the comet.
15 Oct 2015, 03:17 AM

data mining. I think it's just a placeholder. 800hp 290 armor is the exact same stats as the comet.

as long as it can slug it out against a panther and survive unlike the sherman thats good enough for me
15 Oct 2015, 03:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 03:01 AMwillyto

That's what i'm wondering. I've read already here in the forum that it will have 800HP and 260 armor. If that's the case...

It should be a match for the Panther as history has proven that it did well against it:
-vid-
I hope Relic doesn't fuck up with the stats.

TBH tank battles in real life were / are about way, way more than stats and features. Any given engagement means little.

I'd like to see two sides with well-trained combined-arms forces each wielding the weapons of the time in real life, not meaning it as morbid as it sounds. There's just way too many dynamics.
15 Oct 2015, 03:41 AM

Recoup losses -> you use less MP -> Even bigger MP float for OKW :foreveralone:

Only 1? Or maybe more?

so what you're saying is that it's a useless ability? since you already have loads of MP left-over, you don't need the extra MP.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS